PLD 2113: Discuss whether Nobita is required by the law of contract to fulfill his agreement: Business Law, Assignment, UNISEL, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Selangor (UNISEL)|
|Subject||PLD 2113: Business Law|
- Discuss whether Nobita is required by the law of contract to fulfil his agreement in the following separate situations and explain the reason for your answer. Support your answer with Contracts Act 1950 and decided cases
- Nobitatell Doralin to make a formal application if he is interested to buy his house.
- Suneo accepted Nobita’s offer by remaining silent.
- Nobita promised to buy her wife, Shizuka a house if she manages to get a new job.
- Nobita offers to sell his car valued at RM50,000 to Doraemon for RM1,000.
- Sasuke wanted to buyNobita’sbicycle for RM500. He threatened to punch Nobita’s face if Nobita refused to sell it at that price. Nobita reluctantly agreed to sell the bicycle due to the threat.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you face any problem regarding assignment writing. Don't be sad we are here to assist you that we providing University help in Malaysia. we have the best assignment writers, who write your Business Law assignment in effective manner and give 100% Plagiarism Free & Error-free content at cheap prices.
Recent Solved Questions
- An assessment test is used to measure a person’s readiness for college The mathematics scores in the test are scaled to have a normal distribution with a mean of 500 and a standard deviation of 100: Statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- MKTG3040: You are required to select an experience when visiting a service organisation by choosing any ONE company from ONE category of the industry : Services Marketing Report, UON, Malaysia
- What is the Factory and Machine Act 1967? Why was the promulgation of this Act necessary? Who is the enforcement authority: Legislation Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ACC30305: Mr Peter, a sole trader, started his frozen food business on 1st January 2021 under the name of Peter Frozen Enterprise: Principles of Accounting Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- AC4012: Identify any TWO stakeholders of the company who have decision-making power, and provide an example of a decision: Introduction to Financial Accounting Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- ABMF3213: There are 3 main prohibitions in Islamic banking principles, namely, the prohibition of riba, the prohibition of gharar: Islamic Banking Assignment, KYPJ, Malaysia
- Design an advertisement for this product, which includes the description of the product and a new slogan: marketing Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Spot or patch antennas are widely used in the field of communication because they have many advantages: Engineering Thesis, UM, Malaysia
- The mean daily milk production of a herd of goats has a normal distribution with a mean of 70kg and a standard deviation of 13kg What is the probability that: Statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Identify the knowledge of the patients on the disease before being diagnosed and their knowledge after: Disease Prevention Essay, LUC, Malaysia