PLD 2113: Discuss whether Nobita is required by the law of contract to fulfill his agreement: Business Law, Assignment, UNISEL, Malaysia
|Universiti Selangor (UNISEL)
|PLD 2113: Business Law
- Discuss whether Nobita is required by the law of contract to fulfil his agreement in the following separate situations and explain the reason for your answer. Support your answer with Contracts Act 1950 and decided cases
- Nobitatell Doralin to make a formal application if he is interested to buy his house.
- Suneo accepted Nobita’s offer by remaining silent.
- Nobita promised to buy her wife, Shizuka a house if she manages to get a new job.
- Nobita offers to sell his car valued at RM50,000 to Doraemon for RM1,000.
- Sasuke wanted to buyNobita’sbicycle for RM500. He threatened to punch Nobita’s face if Nobita refused to sell it at that price. Nobita reluctantly agreed to sell the bicycle due to the threat.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you face any problem regarding assignment writing. Don't be sad we are here to assist you that we providing University help in Malaysia. we have the best assignment writers, who write your Business Law assignment in effective manner and give 100% Plagiarism Free & Error-free content at cheap prices.
Recent Solved Questions
- The High Court in Sri Kaiang Rock Products Sdn Bhd v Mayban Finance Bhd (19921 1 CU 204 stated at p 206: Contract Law Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ACC6202 Draft a report for the investment fund management in the form of an analysis of the financial performance: Business Account and Finance Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- MAE3023 Mesin Sdn Bhd (MSB) is a company producing machines located in Senawang Industrial Park: ADVANCED TAXATION NDIVIDUAL ASSIGNMENT, USIM, MALAYSIA
- MGT555: In 2021, the price charged for bottled drinks/box is RM10 for passion fruit, RM8 for mango, and RM6 for calamansi: Business analytics Report, UiTM, Malaysia
- EBB31203: Shariah is a term used to describe the rules of the lifestyle (Deen) ordained by Allah SWT. It is characterized as a “complete way of life”: Islamic Financial Plan Construction & Professional Responsibilities Assignment, UBS, Malaysia
- MPU3123: Kerajaan Islam zaman Abbasiyyah telah membawa perubahan yang besar dalam pelbagai aspek seperti perubatan: Islamic Civilization and Asian Civilization Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- Discuss the FIVE (5) assumptions of break-even points. A company manufactures a single product: Finance Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Write a C function named CalDeposit() that calculates the amount of deposit money that needs to be prepared by the home buyer: Computer Programming Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Strategy implementation occurs when a firm adopts organisational policies and practices that are consistent with its strategy: Strategic Management Assignment, ASB, Malaysia
- L Residence Pet Vacation Home is a pets hotel room and provides a wide range of services option as shown below: Fundamentals of Algorithms and Computer Problem Solving Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia