PLD 2113: Discuss whether Nobita is required by the law of contract to fulfill his agreement: Business Law, Assignment, UNISEL, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Selangor (UNISEL)|
|Subject||PLD 2113: Business Law|
- Discuss whether Nobita is required by the law of contract to fulfil his agreement in the following separate situations and explain the reason for your answer. Support your answer with Contracts Act 1950 and decided cases
- Nobitatell Doralin to make a formal application if he is interested to buy his house.
- Suneo accepted Nobita’s offer by remaining silent.
- Nobita promised to buy her wife, Shizuka a house if she manages to get a new job.
- Nobita offers to sell his car valued at RM50,000 to Doraemon for RM1,000.
- Sasuke wanted to buyNobita’sbicycle for RM500. He threatened to punch Nobita’s face if Nobita refused to sell it at that price. Nobita reluctantly agreed to sell the bicycle due to the threat.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you face any problem regarding assignment writing. Don't be sad we are here to assist you that we providing University help in Malaysia. we have the best assignment writers, who write your Business Law assignment in effective manner and give 100% Plagiarism Free & Error-free content at cheap prices.
Recent Solved Questions
- Naval Collaboration is very important to our country in facing various threats both internally and externally: International Community Essay, IIUM, Malaysia
- Explain to Fairuz the validity of the agreement and illustrate your answer with relevant cases under the law of contract: Construction Law Assignment, STU, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: Assuming you are a production manager in a semiconductor manufacturing company in Penang: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Report, OUM, Malaysia
- CSM80050: Critically review and identify issues and challenges and Critical Success Factors in contract management: Construction Contract Management Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- BKAL1013: The Group Project offers the students the opportunity to work in teams and develop their knowledge, problem-solving skills: Business Accounting Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- TMF1414: Your task is to develop a room reservation system for My Vacation Hotel The room tariff for this hotel is given in the table below: Programming Assignment, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- When they come into force the provisions of the Environment Bill 2019-2021 will give real substance to the Government: Environmental Law Assignment, TUL, Malaysia
- Anda dikehendaki menyediakan penulisan akademik yang bertajuk Tahap Pelaksanaan Produk Bercirikan Teknologi Hijau di Malaysia: Kelestarian dan Teknologi Hijau Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- BBPW3103: Select any THREE companies listed in the telecommunication and media sector, on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia: Financial Management 1, OUM, Malaysia
- BBM 102: Consider Figure 1 below, which depicts the rubber market in Malaysia At the initial market equilibrium: Microeconomics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia