NMNF5104: John Dewey (1859-1952) stated that the educator is the helmsman and director he steers the boat, but the energy: Reflection in Nursing Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|Open University Malaysia (OUM)
|NMNF5104: Reflection in Nursing
John Dewey (1859-1952) stated that the educator is the helmsman and director he steers the boat, but the energy of that person must come from those who learn. Therefore, the more the educator is aware of the student’s past experiences of their hopes, desires, and main interests the better. Perhaps educators need to be involved not only in individual training but in the formation of a proper social life as well (Lorina, 2022).
Patel and Metersky (2022) believed that reflective practice is a cognitive skill that demands a conscious effort to look at situations with an awareness of beliefs, values, and own practices that allow nurses to learn from experience, incorporating that learning into improving patient care outcomes and it also leads to the development of knowledge in nursing.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Enhance Your Nursing Reflective Skills with Expert Online Assignment Assistance at Malaysia Assignment Help. Gain valuable insights and develop critical thinking through our tailored Nursing Assignment Help services. Our experienced team of professionals at Open University Malaysia (OUM) is dedicated to providing top-notch support, ensuring your success in NMNF5104.
Recent Solved Questions
- This assignment aims to demonstrate your knowledge and competency in planning, designing, preparing, administering, and appraising: Educational Assessment Malaysia
- Roy K., chief financial officer (CFO) of Flashing Sports Inc., was thinking about the bright prospects for his company’s fast-growing outdoor: Capital Markets and Global Perspective Case Study, UOL, Malaysia
- Discuss combined drug therapy for the management of cancer and the nursing implications when managing patients receiving this therapy: Pharmacology in Nursing Essay, MSU, Malaysia
- Which aspects of globalization has a positive or negative affect on YOUR COMPANY OR YOUR INDUSTRY: International Business Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- LC1204: Identify the non-verbal cues in a particular context/setting e.g., classroom setting or family gathering, or official event: Non-verbal Communication Assignment, UTB, Malaysia
- Prepare a Research Proposal based on the instructions given in this document: Research methodology Research Paper, UOM, Malaysia
- Each group needs to design its own circuitry to wire the electric radiators to the power supplied to the garage: Circuit Analysis Assignment, CUCST, Malaysia
- AACS3064: Suggest an application program / system which includes arithmetic computations from any one of the following industries: Computer Systems Architecture Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- DGM40102: Apply the fundamentals of plant maintenance knowledge in related industries. Perform the plant maintenance working flow: Plant Maintenance Report, PM, Malaysia
- Kim Woo – Choong, Chairman of Daewoo, Korea’s fourth-largest business group, is going against the flow: Organizational Behaviour Assignment, USM, Malaysia