NMNF5104: John Dewey (1859-1952) stated that the educator is the helmsman and director he steers the boat, but the energy: Reflection in Nursing Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||NMNF5104: Reflection in Nursing|
John Dewey (1859-1952) stated that the educator is the helmsman and director he steers the boat, but the energy of that person must come from those who learn. Therefore, the more the educator is aware of the student’s past experiences of their hopes, desires, and main interests the better. Perhaps educators need to be involved not only in individual training but in the formation of a proper social life as well (Lorina, 2022).
Patel and Metersky (2022) believed that reflective practice is a cognitive skill that demands a conscious effort to look at situations with an awareness of beliefs, values, and own practices that allow nurses to learn from experience, incorporating that learning into improving patient care outcomes and it also leads to the development of knowledge in nursing.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Enhance Your Nursing Reflective Skills with Expert Online Assignment Assistance at Malaysia Assignment Help. Gain valuable insights and develop critical thinking through our tailored Nursing Assignment Help services. Our experienced team of professionals at Open University Malaysia (OUM) is dedicated to providing top-notch support, ensuring your success in NMNF5104.
Recent Solved Questions
- ACC 116: Limau Manis Sdn Bhd is a medium-sized company that manufactures a variety of pickles in the northern region of Malaysia: Introduction To Cost Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Alter a software program by incorporating design refinements appropriately to improve software quality: Design Patterns Course Work, UA, Malaysia
- STA1203: Foundation In Business Information Technology Programme (CFPI) Determine whether each of the following variables is quantitative or qualitative : Business Statistics
- PPH10302T: Calculate the quantity of medication needed to be dispensed for the patient and How much should the patient be charged by the cashier: Pharmacy practice I Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- You display a jumbled letter and ask the user to guess the word. For example, the word displayed is H F C L E E U R: Game Programming Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- BU7411: Analyse critically the differences between contemporary international marketing environments, in particular, the importance of cultural differences and consumer behaviour: International marketing Assignment, UOC, Malaysia
- FAR460: Help Bhd has been involved in manufacturing and supplying gloves and related products. The company continues to record success: Accounting Financial and Reporting 2 Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- BBM102/03: Draw a demand and supply graph for the global market for crude oil and Explain the effects of the Russian-Ukraine war on market price: Microeconomics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Evaluate the minimum fresh usage and minimum terminal losses of identified compound by using the mass integration approach: ENERGY OPTIMISATION AND ECONOMICS Report, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Explain five advantages of preferred stock and Elaborate any three features of common stock: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia