NBNS3224: Madam M, aged 28 years, is a primigravida of 12 weeks gestation. She was admitted to the ward because of threatened: Obstetric and Gynaecology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||NBNS3224: Obstetric and Gynaecology|
Madam M, aged 28 years, is a primigravida of 12 weeks gestation. She was admitted to the ward because of threatened abortion. She complained that she has vaginal bleeding for the past 2 days. After a few days in the ward, Madam M had an inevitable abortion. Dilatation & Curettage was performed on her, and she was allowed to be discharged.
Identify the complications of dilatation and curettage and describe the health education you would give Madam M related to self-care after discharge.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you seeking the ideal source for exam help online? Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com has it all! Our committed team of experts are devoted to providing you with top-tier study materials, tailored tutoring sessions and comprehensive exam preparation support to excel on your exams. On our online assignment help website, we offer an interactive user experience so that anyone can gain access to the needed information and resources from anywhere at any time; helping you head towards success in no time! Get started today and take control of your future now with us!
Recent Solved Questions
- Distributed leadership, or the expansion of leadership roles in schools, beyond those in formal leadership or administrative posts: Educational Leadership Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- MQB7006: Describe your statistical analysis plan., data cleaning, and data analysis. Provide cross-tabulation between sociodemographic: Principles of Biostatistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Entrepreneurship is the art of creating something new, whether a new business or enterprise: Entrepreneurship Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- STA404: Healthcare facilities are essential for providing quality and accessible health services to the population: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- By the beginning of 2019, the novel Corona Virus known as COVID-19 began to emerge and spread at a rapid pace around: Strategic Business Project Thesis, UWS, Malaysia
- HRM-OL-7113: Integrate social skills and responsibility considerations in HRM decision-making and practices in achieving business operational efficiency: Human Resource Management Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- BMHR5103: Human resource management has a responsibility to ensure that the organization follows Occupational Safety and Health: Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The primary purpose of this research is to examine the relationship between employee perception: Employee Acceptance Towards E-HRM: Electronic Human Resource Management Dissertation, APU, Malaysia
- students are required to evaluate the psychological tests and reflect on the usability of the test in the Malaysian context: Psychological Test and Measurements Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- FAR610/620: The primary activities of Frozit Bhd are manufacturing, sale, trading and distribution of frozen food: Advanced Financial Accounting And Reporting 1 / Consolidated Financial Statements Assignment, UTM, Malaysia