NB214: Law & Ethics Assignment, UU, Malaysia Nurses must meet specified standards with constraints of the law regarding legal and ethical issues towards the patient
|University||UCSI University (UU)|
|Subject||NB214: Law & Ethics|
Nurses must meet specified standards with constraints of the law regarding legal and ethical issues towards the patient and uphold their duty of care regarding the patient’s safety. Within m\Malaysian’s legal system, there are two primary sources of law. The first is common law, a judge-made law, and the second is statutory law, which is parliament-made law.
Several legal and ethical issues with regard to the case study for example Mr. J, a famous football player, and the health practitioners, arose which needed to be considered. Mr. J has recently fractured his left tibia and fibula while playing football. It is an open fracture that pierced his skin. In order to heal his wound, he underwent surgery with pins and plates to align the fracture.
After Mr. J’s surgery, he was concerned about his leg, as he felt that there was something still left in his leg. In this case, there was a breach of legal implications such as consent and negligence as the health professionals did not consider the patient’s rights and lacked duty of care. In addition, there was also unethical behavior demonstrated by the nurses as they disclosed private information to the news reporter without asking Mr. J if he was willing to do that.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Enhance Your UCSI University Law Learning with Expert Online Assignment Writing Services! Unravel complex legal scenarios with our dedicated Law Assignment Help at Malaysia Assignment Help. Achieve academic excellence while ensuring top-notch ethics and originality in your submissions. Trust the professionals to guide you through intricate legal matters and elevate your understanding. Secure your success today!
Recent Solved Questions
- Calculate mean, mode median, variance, and standard deviation of data above And Construct data above into a table: BIOSTAT Assignment, UNISEL, Malaysia
- The National Physical Plan 3 or Rancangan Fizikal Negara-3 has identified six urban conurbations in Malaysia. Construction Economics Report, HWU, Malaysia
- In this laboratory practical, students are required to separate and purify unknown compounds of a given sample mixture using appropriate: Bachelor of Science in Analytical Chemistry Report, TARC, Malaysia
- ITX Computer Sdn Bhd is a computer company specializing in supplying computer components to the Asia market: Principles of Programming Assignment, UNM, Malaysia
- Discuss the FIVE (5) assumptions of break-even points. A company manufactures a single product: Finance Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Multimedia can be applied in various areas including, but not limited to, advertisements, art, education, entertainment: Introduction to Multimedia Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Pengenalan ISU Semasa Kesan covid 19 terpap hobungan social social kalangan masyarakat iyitu hubun antara masyarakat semakin pudar: Moral Education Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- LAW416: Lena a housewife, visits Tenggara Bhd, a company that sells various kinds of electrical goods for household purposes: Business Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- LLB102A: The High Court in Sri Kajang Rock Products Sdn Bhd v Mayban Finance Bhd  1 CLJ 204 stated at p 206: LAW OF CONTRACT A Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- KNC6063: Explain the relevant energy and environmental policies or related acts applied to the energy management for a chemical factory: Energy And Environment Law And Policy Assignment, UMS, Malaysia