My Personal Development Plan has been influenced by my work experience as a supervisor in a small: Professional Management and Leadership Development Assignment, UON, Malaysia
|University||University of Nottingham (UON)|
|Subject||Professional Management and Leadership Development|
My Personal Development Plan (PDP) has been influenced by my work experience as a supervisor in a small, independent business and for a supply chain management training institute as a course advisor.
Three years of first-line management experience allowed me to see how much I enjoy the responsibility of being in a leadership role, as well as showing I possess some of the key skills needed to be successful as a leader.
It was my time as a course advisor that informed me of the industry I’d like to form a career within, as I gained exposure to the supply chain and associated industries and found this to be something I was both interested in and saw as an industry of great importance.
It’s for these masons I decided to study for an MBA; to enhance my theoretical understanding of management and leadership and develop the practical skills needed to get into management roles within my desired field.
This self-reflective report will go on to explore key theories of management and leadership and relate them to my experience, as well as highlighting theories that have particularly influenced me and that I will incorporate into my career and professional/personal development.
This development is outlined in my PDP. I used the Myers-Briggs ’16Personalities’ Test to gain a better understanding of myself as a person. my strengths and my weaknesses, the results of which are included in my PDP alongside my own thoughts on my skills and current limitations.
The report will conclude with a discussion and evaluation of the business simulation game we took part in during Week 8 of teaching.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Acquire the best assistance to finish your assignment before the deadline of your university. Malaysia assignment help provides you assistance from our expert writers who are very experienced and talented they can easily customize your Professional Management and Leadership Development Assignment in a 100% plagiarism-free manner at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- PAF3043: The introduction of the Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standard (MPERS) in January 2016 is timely and vital: Financial Accounting Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- The mean increment for the monthly salary of the employees from company A is RM 456.5 with a standard deviation of RM 90.5: statistics Assignment, UM, malaysia
- Critically discuss pertaining to the FIVE (5) important viewpoints on what makes a Good Project Manager to decide on the above matter: Procurement Management Case Study, Malaysia
- EIA1005: Let X be a continuous random variable with the following probability density function: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Critically evaluate the comments made by the two CEOs in the context of values differences across cultures and the motives: Faculty of Behavioural Sciences Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- You have to select the latest annual report of any one of listed company in Malaysia: Financial accounting and reporting 1 Report, UPM, Malaysia
- CHE5884: Calculate the hourly feed rate of the feedstock for the plant to produce the product assigned to your group: Process modelling and optimisation Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- Discuss how you can transform your business or any other business that you know very well: Business for Sustainable Development Essay, SU, Malaysia
- how Leadership and management can influence the development, practise and bring forth strategies to achieve success: Educational Leadership and Management Case study, UON, Malaysia
- Alter a software program by incorporating design refinements appropriately to improve software quality: Design Patterns Course Work, UA, Malaysia