My Personal Development Plan has been influenced by my work experience as a supervisor in a small: Professional Management and Leadership Development Assignment, UON, Malaysia
|University||University of Nottingham (UON)|
|Subject||Professional Management and Leadership Development|
My Personal Development Plan (PDP) has been influenced by my work experience as a supervisor in a small, independent business and for a supply chain management training institute as a course advisor.
Three years of first-line management experience allowed me to see how much I enjoy the responsibility of being in a leadership role, as well as showing I possess some of the key skills needed to be successful as a leader.
It was my time as a course advisor that informed me of the industry I’d like to form a career within, as I gained exposure to the supply chain and associated industries and found this to be something I was both interested in and saw as an industry of great importance.
It’s for these masons I decided to study for an MBA; to enhance my theoretical understanding of management and leadership and develop the practical skills needed to get into management roles within my desired field.
This self-reflective report will go on to explore key theories of management and leadership and relate them to my experience, as well as highlighting theories that have particularly influenced me and that I will incorporate into my career and professional/personal development.
This development is outlined in my PDP. I used the Myers-Briggs ’16Personalities’ Test to gain a better understanding of myself as a person. my strengths and my weaknesses, the results of which are included in my PDP alongside my own thoughts on my skills and current limitations.
The report will conclude with a discussion and evaluation of the business simulation game we took part in during Week 8 of teaching.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Acquire the best assistance to finish your assignment before the deadline of your university. Malaysia assignment help provides you assistance from our expert writers who are very experienced and talented they can easily customize your Professional Management and Leadership Development Assignment in a 100% plagiarism-free manner at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BUSM50003: Explain your research philosophy and methodologies and In particular, comment on the research design: Big Data Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- You are a member of the anti-money laundering (AML) team of a regulated financial services firm operating in Malaysia: Certification in AML Assignment, ICTA, Malaysia
- MPU3223/03: you are required to conduct at least a 20 – 30 minutes interview session with one (1) individual: Decision Making Skills Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Based on the segmentation selected in the previous question, which group of customers do you intend to target: Principle of Marketing Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Describe how the boundary conditions are applied and how the component is loaded: Finite Element Analysis Assignment 2, CU, Malaysia
- TEE206/05: Briefly explain the importance of binary number systems in digital electronics: Digital Electronics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- DSC2034: Evaluate without a calculator, using the BODMAS order of operations: MATHEMATICS Assignment, ASB, Malaysia
- In signal and system engineering, there are many transformation techniques available to convert certain signals into specific formats: Engineering Software and Applications Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- MGT3073: In these days of near-instant unicorns and listings that net a fortune for founders, selling an innovative small business: Leadership Case Study, SU, Malaysia
- MGT555: The Coordinator Department of Business Economics wanted to investigate the improvement of students’ grades: Business Analytics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia