MPU2313: Entrepreneurship Assignment help – City University
There are 5 main types of Entrepreneurs, which are:
- Social Entrepreneurs
Choose 1 type of entrepreneur and you are required to explain the definition and choose one successful entrepreneur under that category (within Malaysia) and explain:
- Why you said that he/she (the entrepreneur) falls under the chosen type
- What makes them be a successful entrepreneur?
- What is the same characteristic between you and that entrepreneur?
- How can you develop yourself to be like him/her?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Receive the superb entrepreneurship assignment writings from the expert team of malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. We have hired an exceptional team of native writers from Malaysia that understand what students exactly want and work accordingly. So, hire our freelance assignment writers in Malaysia and stay relaxed.
Recent Solved Questions
- ACC 116: Limau Manis Sdn Bhd is a medium-sized company that manufactures a variety of pickles in the northern region of Malaysia: Introduction To Cost Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- TAX317: Business entity located in Malaysia that manufactures taxable goods not exempted under the Sales Tax Act 2018: TAXATION 2 Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- With respect to the money and capital markets, money market securities generally have, while capital market securities are typically expected to have a: Financial Institution Monetary Theory Other, UTN, Malaysia
- Selalu Sukses Sdn. Bhd. owned by Hsalut is a business specializing in trading nasi lemak: Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- You are required to select only ONE product, service, or process from any of the eight industries stated below: Innovation Management Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- BUSN6120: Given a linear demand function of the form qxd = 500 – 2px – 3py + 0.01m, find the inverse linear demand function assuming m = 20,000 and py = 10: Managerial Economics Assignment
- HBET2303: The goal of assessment is to help students improve as writers and feel successful as writers: Writing IN ESL Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Climate change is the biggest threat to global health in the 21st century. Some of these threats include more frequent and intense droughts: English for Business Essay, TU, Malaysia
- Define an algorithm and outline the process in building an application and Determine the steps taken from writing code to execution: Programming Assignment, Malaysia
- What search strategies did you use to identify key papers that should be read to develop your answer to the essay: Psychology Assignment, MUM, Malaysia