MKAE1083: A footbridge is required to provide communication between residential areas on either side of a dual carriageway road: Reinforced Concrete Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
|Subject||MKAE1083: Reinforced Concrete|
A footbridge is required to provide communication between residential areas on either side of a dual carriageway road. The road is in cutting as shown in the accompanying cross-section. Two carriageways and two verges with footpaths are symmetrically disposed about a central reservation.
In-situ semi-continuous reinforced concrete construction is specified by the
consultant and closure of the carriage is to be kept minimum or avoided completely.
The construction is to be carried out in two phases, each consisting of one-half of the footbridge, from the approach point to the middle of the central reservation. The corresponding carriageway will be
closed, and traffic is to be diverted to another carriageway.
- Suggest suitable structural form and layout for the bridge deck, and supports, illustrating proposals in a neat sketch.
- Adopt suitable material strengths and estimate preliminary concrete sizes for principal elements of the bridge superstructures.
- Design the reinforcement required in all structural elements of the footbridge.
- The slab
- The main and secondary beams
- A column that carries the largest action
- A footing for the column
- Prepare neat scale sketches showing the arrangement of reinforcement
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Can I pay someone to do my assignment? Sure, pay to our experts of malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. who can provide you top-quality (MKAE1083) Reinforced Concrete Assignment according to your university requirement at a pocket-friendly price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Write a Critical Response Reviewing the Research Discussed in the Article and Relate it’s Implications to the Early Literacy in Children: English Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- PL-101: By the 13th Century, a parliament was when kings met up with English barons to raise cash for fighting war: Public Law, Coursework, BAC, Malaysia
- ACC4213: You can select from any academic articles, journals, and websites You are to identify and critically evaluate strategic management: Strategic Cost Management Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- MPU3113: Perlembagaan Malaysia mula berkuatkuasa pada tahun 1957 Ia berfungsi sebagai asas bagi semua undang-undang: Hubungan Etink Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- Spot or patch antennas are widely used in the field of communication because they have many advantages: Engineering Thesis, UM, Malaysia
- The purpose of this chapter is to briefly explain the overall research topic by dividing them into sections of research background: Social Media Influencers Roles in Influencing Research Paper, UPM, Malaysia
- In recent years, the UK has witnessed bank failures mis-selling of financial products, and various scandals: Contemporary Issues in Banking, Assignment, KU, Malaysia
- The future of talent management Changing the way you attract, acquire, develop and retain talents: Strategic Talent Management, Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- COVID-19 pandemic has significantly affected many industries and companies as well as major economies: Financial Accounting and Reporting Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- CBMS4303: Organizational integration happens when a company’s internal and external factors successfully mesh: Management Information System Assignment, OUM, Malaysia