MKAE1083: A footbridge is required to provide communication between residential areas on either side of a dual carriageway road: Reinforced Concrete Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
|Subject||MKAE1083: Reinforced Concrete|
A footbridge is required to provide communication between residential areas on either side of a dual carriageway road. The road is in cutting as shown in the accompanying cross-section. Two carriageways and two verges with footpaths are symmetrically disposed about a central reservation.
In-situ semi-continuous reinforced concrete construction is specified by the
consultant and closure of the carriage is to be kept minimum or avoided completely.
The construction is to be carried out in two phases, each consisting of one-half of the footbridge, from the approach point to the middle of the central reservation. The corresponding carriageway will be
closed, and traffic is to be diverted to another carriageway.
- Suggest suitable structural form and layout for the bridge deck, and supports, illustrating proposals in a neat sketch.
- Adopt suitable material strengths and estimate preliminary concrete sizes for principal elements of the bridge superstructures.
- Design the reinforcement required in all structural elements of the footbridge.
- The slab
- The main and secondary beams
- A column that carries the largest action
- A footing for the column
- Prepare neat scale sketches showing the arrangement of reinforcement
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Can I pay someone to do my assignment? Sure, pay our experts of malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. who can provide you with top-quality (MKAE1083) Reinforced Concrete Assignment according to your university requirement at a pocket-friendly price?
Recent Solved Questions
- CBS1233: Select a Malaysian company that is operating domestically and that wishes to move internationally: Introduction to marketing Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- Econometrics is the application of statistical methods to economic data in order to give empirical content to economic relationships: Financial Econometrics Essay, IIUM, Malaysia
- you will be asked to implement a Python program to solve the following puzzles described below: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: Assuming you are a production manager in a semiconductor manufacturing company in Penang: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Report, OUM, Malaysia
- The number of bags lost by a small airline per week is approximately normally distributed with a mean of 427 bags: Statistics in Social Science Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- HGM3043: Latar belakang, pertumbuhan penduduk dan sejarah perkembangan bandar ini And Dua aktiviti ekonomi asas di bandar ini: Geografi Bandar Dan Metropolitan Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- The main objective of the Assessment is to allow the students to have further understanding of computer Operating Systems: Computer and Operating Systems Assignment, PSB Academy, Malaysia
- Select a particular MNC from the industrial sector of your choice and Discuss what are the Threats and Internal control: Accounting Information System Assignment, UCISS, Malaysia
- MBA6073: Decide demand and supply factors impacting the launch of the new product service based on the organization that you have selected incorporating short-run and long-run factors: Managerial Economics Assignment, QIUP, Malaysia
- Explain in your own words, the role that an Advocate & Solicitor has in the resolution of a dispute: Ethics Essay, UTHM, Malaysia