MGT555: Refer to the Cell Phone survey dataset in Excel, it consists of items such as gender, type of cell phone, usage, carrier: Business Analytics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||MGT555: Business Analytic|
Refer to the Cell Phone survey dataset in Excel, it consists of items such as gender, type of cell phone, usage, carrier and etc. Market research wanted to investigate whether gender and the type of cell phone are dependent.
- Assist the researcher to identify the appropriate analysis to be used
- Construct null and alternative hypotheses for the above analysis
- Based on a) and b), analyze the hypothesis, make decisions,s and draw conclusions using the critical value approach and p-value approach.
The Coordinator Programme of Business Economics wanted to investigate the improvement of students’ grades in the final exam for a subject after attending Score A courses. Using the Student’s Grades data in an Excel file apply critical value and p-value approaches to
- State the suitable procedure for hypothesis testing
- Construct hypothesis testing for these analyses
- Analysis of the hypothesis, making the decision, and stating the conclusion
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
A company wanted to investigate travel expenses for the year 2020. However, one of the sales representatives, Crawford says that travel expenses for Crawford are less than another sales representative, Smith. Therefore, the manager would like to investigate whether the average expenses for Crawford are more than Smith’s. By using Travel Expenses data in Excel.
- Help the manager to sort/filter the appropriate data
- Assist the sales manager in determining the type of hypothesis analysis to be employed.
- Run the hypothesis. By using a 0.05 significance level, interpret the results using the critical value and p-value approaches.
A group of business studies students is conducting a study to determine the factors affecting employee salary in UiTM Machang. By using the Employee Salary Data, note that the dependent variable is ‘salary’ and other variables are independent variables. Based on the dataset provided, given α= 0.05, answer the following questions:
- Write and interpret the regression model (equation).
- Briefly explain Multiple R and R square
- Construct an Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) hypothesis and interpret the result
- Construct hypothesis testing for ALL the independent variables and interpret independent sample t-test results
- Use the standard residuals to determine if any outlier exists.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Unlock the power of business analytics with University Assignment Help Malaysia. At Malaysia Assignment Help, we offer comprehensive online assignment assistance for MGT555: Business Analytics assignments at Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM). With our team of skilled experts, we provide bespoke solutions tailored to your academic requirements. From data interpretation to predictive modeling, our services guarantee exceptional results and enable you to stand out in your studies.
Recent Solved Questions
- MPU3123: The government of Islam during the Abbasid era brought great changes in various aspects. These aspects include medicine: Islamic Civilization and Asian Civilization Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- The international tourism industry is taking a major hit as COVID-19 circulates into more countries and fear about it spreads across the world: Bachelor of Enterprise Management System Case Study, MMU, Malaysia
- The management of an airport thinks that the way in which the airport is operated means that incoming flights: JAVA Programming Level 1 Assignment, UNIKL, Malaysia
- The Pedra Branca dispute was a territorial dispute between Singapore and Malaysia over several islets at the eastern entrance: Transport and Distribution Management Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- Describe your key achievement(s) over the last 18 months (as per guidance notes below) and explain the contribution or influence they have had on the organization’s performance: Educational Leadership and Management Coursework, UON, Malaysia
- UCS422: Your organization is planning to adopt BYOD which allow the employee to bring their own devices to accomplish the organization’s task: Cybersecurity for Non Computing Sciences Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- CLR101: Identify the sources of law in England and Wales and evaluate the role they play in the development of the law: Common Law Reasoning Course Work, BAC, Malaysia
- MGT555: In 2021, the price charged for bottled drinks/box is RM10 for passion fruit, RM8 for mango, and RM6 for calamansi: Business analytics Report, UiTM, Malaysia
- Imagine you own a pet grooming business You want to use market research to identify how you can grow your business: Marketing Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Jubahsauk produces two new designs of baju kurung, A and B. Through market research and survey, the company determines: Applied Calculus Assignment, SU, Malaysia