MGT 507: The covid-19 crisis impacted the world continuously including individuals, society, economics, and business: Research Methodology Research Paper, LUC, Malaysia
|University||Lincoln University College (LUC)|
|Subject||MGT 507: Research Methodology|
The covid-19 crisis impacted the world continuously including individuals, society, economics, and business. Covid-19 is one of the most worldwide unforeseen events of the century and it has affected insurance companies and insurance regulators far-reaching. It started as a serious health problem, which escalated and caused severe damage to people’s families, finances, and economy quickly. People must adjust as cities and countries fall into lockdown. Same to the insurance industry is no different and all the insurance-related companies had to adjust immediately. Insurance companies must deal with difficult market terms and conditions while maintaining the business operation and providing the service to the consumers continuously and also ensuring the employees are protected. Regulators had to determine and implement methods to reduce the impact of the epidemic on the insurance industry while also having similar operational issues.
A lot of business lines could not continue to operate the business since the global economy dropped due to the country’s lockdown. According to this situation, some insurance policies will be triggered and the insurance company had to bear the loss or damage. However, the pandemic also creates new opportunities for insurance companies. Lots of products with covid-19 protection/ coverage come into the markets and people might be keen to purchase the products since the epidemic is a continuous disaster. Another unforeseen epidemic might happen again in the future. This research will focus on the strait for the insurance industry during the covid-19 pandemic and the need for covid-19 related insurance cover from the markets. Furthermore, this research will explore the new development of insurance company business strategies for a similar pandemic in the future.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
If you have insufficient time for completing your MGT 507: Research Methodology assignments and need to prepare for the upcoming examination. You can shift the burden on our professional assignment writers at Malaysia Assignment Help. Besides this, our experts provide essay writing, research paper, report writing, coursework writing, etc more service at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- When they come into force the provisions of the Environment Bill 2019-2021 will give real substance to the Government: Environmental Law Assignment, TUL, Malaysia
- ITC101: How will leaders shape the post-coronavirus business world: Information Technology for Business Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Ahmed Ikhwan SDN BHD is a computer company specializing in the installation of software and repair of all types of computer: Accounting information system Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Air quality standards are set by each country to protect the public health of their citizens and as such are an important component: Air Pollution Engineering Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- FIT1047: Briefly explain why it is important that the operating system manages the files stored on your computer : Introduction to computer systems, networks and security Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- ECW1101: A price ceiling that is below the perfectly competitive equilibrium price creates a deadweight loss because it leads: Introductory Microeconomics Asssignment, MUM, Malaysia
- The purpose of this assignment is to enable learners to demonstrate their understanding of the theories of learning : Early Childhood Education Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- You are working for a marketing company that specializes in helping companies to market their products: Programming model Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- MGT555: The worksheet in the Excel File Berkat Malaysia Data provides information about 65 sales: Business Analytics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- According to Khalifa & Alswailem, (2021) at King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center, Saudi Arabia, the implementation and upgrading of the hospital information: MBA in Healthcare Management Case Study, APU, Malaysia