MGT 507: The covid-19 crisis impacted the world continuously including individuals, society, economics, and business: Research Methodology Research Paper, LUC, Malaysia
|University||Lincoln University College (LUC)|
|Subject||MGT 507: Research Methodology|
The covid-19 crisis impacted the world continuously including individuals, society, economics, and business. Covid-19 is one of the most worldwide unforeseen events of the century and it has affected insurance companies and insurance regulators far-reaching. It started as a serious health problem, which escalated and caused severe damage to people’s families, finances, and economy quickly. People must adjust as cities and countries fall into lockdown. Same to the insurance industry is no different and all the insurance-related companies had to adjust immediately. Insurance companies must deal with difficult market terms and conditions while maintaining the business operation and providing the service to the consumers continuously and also ensuring the employees are protected. Regulators had to determine and implement methods to reduce the impact of the epidemic on the insurance industry while also having similar operational issues.
A lot of business lines could not continue to operate the business since the global economy dropped due to the country’s lockdown. According to this situation, some insurance policies will be triggered and the insurance company had to bear the loss or damage. However, the pandemic also creates new opportunities for insurance companies. Lots of products with covid-19 protection/ coverage come into the markets and people might be keen to purchase the products since the epidemic is a continuous disaster. Another unforeseen epidemic might happen again in the future. This research will focus on the strait for the insurance industry during the covid-19 pandemic and the need for covid-19 related insurance cover from the markets. Furthermore, this research will explore the new development of insurance company business strategies for a similar pandemic in the future.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
If you have insufficient time for completing your MGT 507: Research Methodology assignments and need to prepare for the upcoming examination. You can shift the burden on our professional assignment writers at Malaysia Assignment Help. Besides this, our experts provide essay writing, research paper, report writing, coursework writing, etc more service at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BUS707: Critically analyze the current strategic aims and objectives of your chosen scenario/organization: Strategic Direction Assignment, LIBT, Malaysia
- Investigate the relationship between different leadership styles, specifically transformational and transactional: Organizational Behaviour and Leadership Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Collect data on a range of financial instruments (including shares, indices, currencies, and cryptocurrencies: Finance in Action Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- From your google search, suggest a video that explains the importance of morals, integrity, and ethics in running a corporation: Strategic Entrepreneurship Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Create a program with classes and objects to provide greater flexibility, modularity, and reusability for developing Java applications: Java programing Assignment, UNIKL, Malaysia
- CDAD 2103: To help cope with the social distancing measures put in place in flattening the curve of COVID-19: Methodology of information system development Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Discuss typical real-time systems, their requirements for asynchronous operation, concurrency, and robustness: Real time Systems Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- PRG2203: You are required to create a C++ program for the system that you have analyzed and designed: Programming Techniques Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- Software reuse is a significant software engineering research field as well as a popular practice area in the industry: Software Engineering Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- BBCE3013: Analyze and describe clearly the proposed issue or problem using appropriate tools or any relevant materials such as graphs: MALAYSIAN ECONOMY Assignment, OUM, Malaysia