MGT 507: The covid-19 crisis impacted the world continuously including individuals, society, economics, and business: Research Methodology Research Paper, LUC, Malaysia
|University||Lincoln University College (LUC)|
|Subject||MGT 507: Research Methodology|
The covid-19 crisis impacted the world continuously including individuals, society, economics, and business. Covid-19 is one of the most worldwide unforeseen events of the century and it has affected insurance companies and insurance regulators far-reaching. It started as a serious health problem, which escalated and caused severe damage to people’s families, finances, and economy quickly. People must adjust as cities and countries fall into lockdown. Same to the insurance industry is no different and all the insurance-related companies had to adjust immediately. Insurance companies must deal with difficult market terms and conditions while maintaining the business operation and providing the service to the consumers continuously and also ensuring the employees are protected. Regulators had to determine and implement methods to reduce the impact of the epidemic on the insurance industry while also having similar operational issues.
A lot of business lines could not continue to operate the business since the global economy dropped due to the country’s lockdown. According to this situation, some insurance policies will be triggered and the insurance company had to bear the loss or damage. However, the pandemic also creates new opportunities for insurance companies. Lots of products with covid-19 protection/ coverage come into the markets and people might be keen to purchase the products since the epidemic is a continuous disaster. Another unforeseen epidemic might happen again in the future. This research will focus on the strait for the insurance industry during the covid-19 pandemic and the need for covid-19 related insurance cover from the markets. Furthermore, this research will explore the new development of insurance company business strategies for a similar pandemic in the future.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
If you have insufficient time for completing your MGT 507: Research Methodology assignments and need to prepare for the upcoming examination. You can shift the burden on our professional assignment writers at Malaysia Assignment Help. Besides this, our experts provide essay writing, research paper, report writing, coursework writing, etc more service at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBPM2103: Explain the elements of the existing marketing mix and discuss how these elements are practiced in the selected firm: MARKETING MANAGEMENT I Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The main objective of the Assessment is to allow the students to have further understanding of computer Operating Systems: Computer and Operating Systems Assignment, PSB Academy, Malaysia
- Research Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, and Huawei Cloud. Write a detailed comparison: Cloud Computing Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Analyze current economic news using one or more of the macroeconomic frameworks presented in the course: Economics Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- What are the weaknesses of the Sharing and data retrieval in cloud computing?: Cloud Computing Security Thesis Proposal, Malaysia
- Offering a bribe is wrong because it is an inducement to act dishonestly, disregard one’s duties, and betray a trust: Business Ethics Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- Brian Sdn Bhd has just recorded a net income of RM400.000 and WI distribute three quarters Advanced Corporate Finance Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Choose one Mo from the given range, draw a process flow diagram of the system and determine the composition: Chemical Process Engineering Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- CDCT 2203: Describe the environmental factors that influence a business organization in Malaysia: Information Technology and Environment Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- You have been engaged as a consultant to build a new generation of leaders in a pharmaceutical research organization: Leadership and Organizational Behavior Assignment, UOI, Malaysia