MGT 507: The covid-19 crisis impacted the world continuously including individuals, society, economics, and business: Research Methodology Research Paper, LUC, Malaysia
|University||Lincoln University College (LUC)|
|Subject||MGT 507: Research Methodology|
The covid-19 crisis impacted the world continuously including individuals, society, economics, and business. Covid-19 is one of the most worldwide unforeseen events of the century and it has affected insurance companies and insurance regulators far-reaching. It started as a serious health problem, which escalated and caused severe damage to people’s families, finances, and economy quickly. People must adjust as cities and countries fall into lockdown. Same to the insurance industry is no different and all the insurance-related companies had to adjust immediately. Insurance companies must deal with difficult market terms and conditions while maintaining the business operation and providing the service to the consumers continuously and also ensuring the employees are protected. Regulators had to determine and implement methods to reduce the impact of the epidemic on the insurance industry while also having similar operational issues.
A lot of business lines could not continue to operate the business since the global economy dropped due to the country’s lockdown. According to this situation, some insurance policies will be triggered and the insurance company had to bear the loss or damage. However, the pandemic also creates new opportunities for insurance companies. Lots of products with covid-19 protection/ coverage come into the markets and people might be keen to purchase the products since the epidemic is a continuous disaster. Another unforeseen epidemic might happen again in the future. This research will focus on the strait for the insurance industry during the covid-19 pandemic and the need for covid-19 related insurance cover from the markets. Furthermore, this research will explore the new development of insurance company business strategies for a similar pandemic in the future.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
If you have insufficient time for completing your MGT 507: Research Methodology assignments and need to prepare for the upcoming examination. You can shift the burden on our professional assignment writers at Malaysia Assignment Help. Besides this, our experts provide essay writing, research paper, report writing, coursework writing, etc more service at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBCP4103: Career management process can be analysed based on stages. There are several stages through which most of us have gone through or will go through: Career Planning And Development Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- If employees’ well-being and mental health are not in stable position they are also not able to focus on their tasks: Employee Mental Health Research Paper, MUM, Malaysia
- The Grid System is required to be operated by the GSO to account for such factors as planned and unplanned outages on the Grid System: Engineering Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- Discuss the effects of each of the following on the value of the firm: A new advertising campaign increases: Managerial Economics Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Dalam konteks ini, latihan bola segar telah dikaji untuk melihat sama ada ia boleh membantu prestasi fizikal dan kemahiran: Sports Science Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- BIS2212: Based on the case study above analyze the character of Superintendent Hashim in terms of his moral values: Social and Professional Responsibilities Case Study, SU, Malaysia
- Enzim E memangkin hidrolisis substrat S Kinetik E (V0) sebagai satu fungsi S diukur dan data diperoleh seperti dalam Jadual: Environmental Science Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Perception on crisis management in courier services in Malaysia during Covid-19: Research Methods Research Paper, UPSI, Malaysia
- What are the weaknesses of the Sharing and data retrieval in cloud computing?: Cloud Computing Security Thesis Proposal, Malaysia
- BMW In 2018, BMW, whose headquarters are in Munich, was one of the world’s two leading premium automobile companies: Organizational Behavior Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia