MGT 269: Students need to write an analytical report It is one of the methods to evaluate students understanding of real-world: Business Communication Report, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||MGT 269: Business Communication|
Assessment 1: An Analytical Report
Students need to write an analytical report. It is one of the methods to evaluate students understanding of real-world problems and how to solve or propose recommendations for the problems. This assessment will be done in a group of FOUR or FIVE members only. Students need to choose one of the following topics and prepare the report based on the following report format.
1. Students are to form a group of 4-5 members.
2. Each group should submit a report with a minimum of 15 pages in length (excluding the cover page, table of contents, references, and appendices). Focusing your content on findings/data analysis.
3. Data used should be strictly from secondary sources. No primary data collection (questionnaire/interviews) is allowed.
4. Use Calibri, font 11, justify, and 1.5 line spacing.
5. Margins. Top margin 2 inches from the top of the paper for prefatory parts, supplementary parts, the first page of text, and the first page of each new chapter. The top margin (others than above) should be 1 inch from the top for all other pages. Side and bottom margins should be at least 1 inch wide.
6. Use a standard cover page (refer to your lecturer).
7. Headings. Use appropriate levels and should be consistent.
8. Numbering. Do not number the first page of the report (cover page). Number prefatory parts using lower case roman numerals (without dashes or periods). Number prefatory parts 1 inch from the bottom and centered.
Number text pages using Arabic numerals (without dashes or periods). Number the first test page 1 inch from the bottom and centered. Number succeeding text pages of left-bound report 1 inch from the top and right-hand margin. Number top bound reports and for special pages having 2-inch top margins, center page numbers at the bottom margin.
9. For references use APA format. Please refer to your lecture notes.
10. Submission date is Week 11/12 will advise further. Submit in a form of a softcopy report to the Google Drive provided by your lecturer. No presentation.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- BSL305 :In order to obtain the funds necessary to expand its business, Capital Ltd will undertake a $12M capital raising: Company Law Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- ITS63304: You need to provide the rationale and justification on how your application can support the specific target: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Prepare a detailed report in terms of identifying the current innovation challenges of the organization: Management & Innovation Report, HWU, Malaysia
- What search strategies did you use to identify key papers that should be read to develop your answer to the essay: Psychology Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- FIN 358: Common stock and preferred stock differ significantly in several ways. Most holders of preferred stock: Investment Management Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- ECO6201E: What are the main factors driving Zimbabwe’s economic growth, and what sectors contribute the most to the country’s GDP: Business Economics Course Work, IIU, Malaysia
- Develop a Secure Cloud Storage that can encrypt and decrypt the files using AES and RSA cryptography: Cyber Security Final Year Project Malaysia
- During the classroom presentation, you were introduced to a number of examples of businesses ideas: Law Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Morgan Stark is a child prodigy just like his father Tony Stark when he was young. At five years old, she self-taught herself: Programming Fundamental Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Globally the number of people living in extreme poverty declined from 36 percent in 1990 to 10 percent in 2015: Economics Report, UON, Malaysia