MGT 269: Students need to write an analytical report It is one of the methods to evaluate students understanding of real-world: Business Communication Report, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||MGT 269: Business Communication|
Assessment 1: An Analytical Report
Students need to write an analytical report. It is one of the methods to evaluate students understanding of real-world problems and how to solve or propose recommendations for the problems. This assessment will be done in a group of FOUR or FIVE members only. Students need to choose one of the following topics and prepare the report based on the following report format.
1. Students are to form a group of 4-5 members.
2. Each group should submit a report with a minimum of 15 pages in length (excluding the cover page, table of contents, references, and appendices). Focusing your content on findings/data analysis.
3. Data used should be strictly from secondary sources. No primary data collection (questionnaire/interviews) is allowed.
4. Use Calibri, font 11, justify, and 1.5 line spacing.
5. Margins. Top margin 2 inches from the top of the paper for prefatory parts, supplementary parts, the first page of text, and the first page of each new chapter. The top margin (others than above) should be 1 inch from the top for all other pages. Side and bottom margins should be at least 1 inch wide.
6. Use a standard cover page (refer to your lecturer).
7. Headings. Use appropriate levels and should be consistent.
8. Numbering. Do not number the first page of the report (cover page). Number prefatory parts using lower case roman numerals (without dashes or periods). Number prefatory parts 1 inch from the bottom and centered.
Number text pages using Arabic numerals (without dashes or periods). Number the first test page 1 inch from the bottom and centered. Number succeeding text pages of left-bound report 1 inch from the top and right-hand margin. Number top bound reports and for special pages having 2-inch top margins, center page numbers at the bottom margin.
9. For references use APA format. Please refer to your lecture notes.
10. Submission date is Week 11/12 will advise further. Submit in a form of a softcopy report to the Google Drive provided by your lecturer. No presentation.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- CSEB2113: Write C++ statements to perform the following tasks: Declare a variable name my Class of type integer in an array form with size 20: Programming 1 Assignment, TNU, Malaysia
- Leo Pedersen and Calvin Pedersen are brothers. In 2010, Leo left his job to set up Viking Oak Software Ltd: Law Equity & Trust Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
- The application shall display all the GUI components as illustrated in the figure. Users need to enter details: Java Programming Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- Malaysia’s national debt to gross domestic product (GDP) ratio is at a worrying high of 63.8%. In your opinion, what should the Malaysian: Economics Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- A new London-based challenger bank called Wolving is launching in a few short months: Python and Java Coding Assignment, Penn, Malaysia
- L Residence Pet Vacation Home is a pets hotel room and provides a wide range of services option as shown below: Fundamentals of Algorithms and Computer Problem Solving Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Pengenalan ISU Semasa Kesan covid 19 terpap hobungan social social kalangan masyarakat iyitu hubun antara masyarakat semakin pudar: Moral Education Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- In this project, you need to develop a system You can build a system related to the domain Information system: Fundamentals Of Algorithm And Computer Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Students are required to extract data on the performance of a country in terms of sustainability policies and management practices: Master of Policy Sciences Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- MAF201: In December 2016, ADAWI Constructions Bhd was awarded a contract to construct a sports complex near Bukit Meranek: Cost and management accounting Assignment, UITM, Malaysia