LAW1014: Laurie who is 16 years of age, decides to leave home She travels to Kuala Lumpur, where she quickly finds herself a full-time job: Business law Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||LAW1014: Business law|
Laurie who is 16 years of age, decides to leave home. She travels to Kuala Lumpur, where she quickly finds herself a full-time job at Hallam & Co and a small room in which to live with Mr. Jenkins. She pays 3 months’ rent as a deposit for the room. She is not sure whether the job is something that she wishes to be doing for the long term and the room is a dirty and long way from work, although it is cheap to rent. She also contracts with Sammy Groceries to be supplied with food supplies to be paid on credit.
Laurie now has found a new room at cheaper rent as well as a cleaner environment. Laurie seeks to terminate the rental contract with Mr. Jenkins but is told that the 3 months rental deposit would be forfeited.
Laurie also has found a better job nearer her new accommodation and now seeks to terminate her job at Hallam and Co. Her attention to bring to a clause in her contract which states that,
1. A part-time employee under this contract is bound not to resign at any point of time unless and otherwise such resignation is approved by the Human Resource Manager of the firm.
2. The Human Resource Manager of the firm reserves the right to terminate an employee under a part-time employment contract without any notice being given prior to termination.
She has also not paid Sammy Groceries for one month for the food supplied to her.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you are looking to do my assignment Malaysia. you should take help from Malaysia Assignment help. our experts have a year of experience in making perfect quality solutions for law assignments. our experts guarantee you to deliver the assignment solution 100% plagiarism-free at an affordable cost.
Recent Solved Questions
- SBFS1103: Your Father-in-law has Just Passed Away and Your Spouse wants his/her Mother: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Essay, OUM
- CBCT2203: Today, Information and Technology development and sophistication are viewed as significant phenomena: Basic Concepts Of Information Technology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Offering a bribe is wrong because it is an inducement to act dishonestly, disregard one’s duties, and betray a trust: Business Ethics Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- State and explain 8 (EIGHT) components in the Enterprise Risk Framework: Corporate Finance Report, MUM, Malaysia
- MNE60403 Assessment and Evaluation in Teaching and Learning: nursing education Course Work, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- MPU2313: Entrepreneurship Assignment help – City University
- The presentation of the Budget 2023 by the Prime Minister of Malaysia. Various government initiatives for the welfare: Principal of Economy Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- The availability of books and reading material for purchase within the Asia Pacific University (APU) is quite inadequate: Database systems Assignment, Malaysia
- MPU3123: Kerajaan Islam zaman Abbasiyyah telah membawa perubahan yang besar dalam pelbagai aspek seperti perubatan: Islamic Civilization and Asian Civilization Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- MCS714 Explain how Sanlu Group’s actions, or lack thereof, in response to the contaminated infant formula aligned: Corporate Social Responsibility Assignment, MUM, Malaysia