LAW1014: Laurie who is 16 years of age, decides to leave home She travels to Kuala Lumpur, where she quickly finds herself a full-time job: Business law Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||LAW1014: Business law|
Laurie who is 16 years of age, decides to leave home. She travels to Kuala Lumpur, where she quickly finds herself a full-time job at Hallam & Co and a small room in which to live with Mr. Jenkins. She pays 3 months’ rent as a deposit for the room. She is not sure whether the job is something that she wishes to be doing for the long term and the room is a dirty and long way from work, although it is cheap to rent. She also contracts with Sammy Groceries to be supplied with food supplies to be paid on credit.
Laurie now has found a new room at cheaper rent as well as a cleaner environment. Laurie seeks to terminate the rental contract with Mr. Jenkins but is told that the 3 months rental deposit would be forfeited.
Laurie also has found a better job nearer her new accommodation and now seeks to terminate her job at Hallam and Co. Her attention to bring to a clause in her contract which states that,
1. A part-time employee under this contract is bound not to resign at any point of time unless and otherwise such resignation is approved by the Human Resource Manager of the firm.
2. The Human Resource Manager of the firm reserves the right to terminate an employee under a part-time employment contract without any notice being given prior to termination.
She has also not paid Sammy Groceries for one month for the food supplied to her.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you are looking to do my assignment Malaysia. you should take help from Malaysia Assignment help. our experts have a year of experience in making perfect quality solutions for law assignments. our experts guarantee you to deliver the assignment solution 100% plagiarism-free at an affordable cost.
Recent Solved Questions
- BAGB1023: You are required to prepare a Change Management Plan for the Company: Organizational Behaviour Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- Software reuse is a significant software engineering research field as well as a popular practice area in the industry: Software Engineering Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- BDPB2103: The purpose of this assignment is to develop the learners’ ability to discuss types of benefits and incentives in an organization: Introductory Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- AMIS3033: Explain any FOUR/FIVE emerging health technologies in this digital era. Health technologies include devices, systems: Managing Information Systems Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- Explain to Fairuz the validity of the agreement and illustrate your answer with relevant cases under the law of contract: Construction Law Assignment, STU, Malaysia
- BUSN6120: Given a linear demand function of the form qxd = 500 – 2px – 3py + 0.01m, find the inverse linear demand function assuming m = 20,000 and py = 10: Managerial Economics Assignment
- Prevalence Of Intravenous Canulization And Its Consequence To The Patients A Cross Sectional Quantitative Study In Hospital S: Nursing Research Paper, OUM Malaysia
- BAMS1743: A hotel asked its customers to rate their stay as Good, Average or Poor. The following contingency table: Quantitative Methods Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- The scale of the crisis and governments’ responses have been matched by a colossal flow of information about COVID-19: English Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Recall a challenging episode or problem in their life that can be related to any psychological concepts: Psychology Essay, AUTI, Malaysia