LAW1014: Laurie who is 16 years of age, decides to leave home She travels to Kuala Lumpur, where she quickly finds herself a full-time job: Business law Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||LAW1014: Business law|
Laurie who is 16 years of age, decides to leave home. She travels to Kuala Lumpur, where she quickly finds herself a full-time job at Hallam & Co and a small room in which to live with Mr. Jenkins. She pays 3 months’ rent as a deposit for the room. She is not sure whether the job is something that she wishes to be doing for the long term and the room is a dirty and long way from work, although it is cheap to rent. She also contracts with Sammy Groceries to be supplied with food supplies to be paid on credit.
Laurie now has found a new room at cheaper rent as well as a cleaner environment. Laurie seeks to terminate the rental contract with Mr. Jenkins but is told that the 3 months rental deposit would be forfeited.
Laurie also has found a better job nearer her new accommodation and now seeks to terminate her job at Hallam and Co. Her attention to bring to a clause in her contract which states that,
1. A part-time employee under this contract is bound not to resign at any point of time unless and otherwise such resignation is approved by the Human Resource Manager of the firm.
2. The Human Resource Manager of the firm reserves the right to terminate an employee under a part-time employment contract without any notice being given prior to termination.
She has also not paid Sammy Groceries for one month for the food supplied to her.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you are looking to do my assignment Malaysia. you should take help from Malaysia Assignment help. our experts have a year of experience in making perfect quality solutions for law assignments. our experts guarantee you to deliver the assignment solution 100% plagiarism-free at an affordable cost.
Recent Solved Questions
- BNRS6222: a) the epidemiology of the chosen pandemic disease b) the issues and challenges among nurses in preparing for a pandemic emergency: Epidemiology Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- LAW 1020: Danny bought Levi’s jeans from Levi’s shop in Shah Alam, Selangor that specialized in selling goods of that description: Malaysian Legal System Course Work, IIUM, Malaysia
- Do your own analysis related to the data and explain what are the main findings from the analysis: Economics Course work, TARC, Malaysia
- MAT1830: The Corruption Perceptions Index uses perceptions of the general public, business people: Discrete mathematics for computer science Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- This assignment seeks to enhance the students’ knowledge of the various development policies that have been formulated: Construction Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BER2013: You are required to produce a comparison study for at least 2 data structure/ algorithm by creating Java console application using modern tools: ALGORITHM DESIGN AND ANALYSIS Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- According to a Report from The World Bank, Malaysia Economic Monitor, June 2015: English For Written Communication Essay, OUM
- Students are required to look through the given articles in HLMS and choose one of the topics which they are comfortable: Bachelor of Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- ABMF3213: There are 3 main prohibitions in Islamic banking principles, namely, the prohibition of riba, the prohibition of gharar: Islamic Banking Assignment, KYPJ, Malaysia
- BKAL1013: The Group Project offers the students the opportunity to work in teams and develop their knowledge, problem-solving skills: Business Accounting Assignment, UUM, Malaysia