LAW 3711: Mee Lan left RM 3000 for the maintenance of aged and poor people at Gunung Ledang: Equity & Trusts II Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
|University||INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA (IIUM)|
|Subject||LAW 3711: Equity & Trusts II|
Determine the nature of the trust;
i) Mee Lan left RM 3000 for the maintenance of aged and poor people at Gunung Ledang
ii) RM 888K to be applied for the benefit of the widows and orphaned children of deceased officers and deceased ex-officers of Polis DiRaja Malaysia (PDRM).
iii) All my residuary to all Kelab Burung Malaysia in Puchong and to my favorite donkey at my ex-boyfriend’s house.
iv) RM450,000 to David Siggam Society to be used for the annual celebration of Deepavali at Bath Caves.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Get university assignment help on LAW 3711: Equity & Trusts II by Malaysia Assignment Help. our experts are certified professionals in the top universities. our writers are available 24 hours to serve the essay writing, report writing, research paper, dissertation writing, and term paper service as per your project requirement.
Recent Solved Questions
- Baba Sdn Bhd manufactures and distributes chemicals at a plant and onsite distribution centre in the northern part of West Malaysia: logistic Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Provide a brief discussion on the importance of the external environment and internal analysis of the organizations: Business Administration Report, UTN, Malaysia
- Perception on crisis management in courier services in Malaysia during Covid-19: Research Methods Research Paper, UPSI, Malaysia
- Your tax director has requested that you prepare a proposal to Cik Farra, addressing the following issues: TAXATION Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- HMEF5113: Students in the experimental group learned via the use of VLE while those in the control group learned under the conventional: Statistics For Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- During the classroom presentation, you were introduced to a number of examples of businesses ideas: Law Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Select a material from your industry that requires analyses using atomic absorption spectroscopy and X-ray spectroscopies: American Society of Anesthesiologists Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- DEE40082: The device has a voice-controlled, Google Assistant smart speaker with a beautiful color segmented LED display: Electrical Engineering, Assignment, PM, Malaysia
- M250: Object-Oriented Development with Java COVID-19 VACCINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM: Oriented Development with Java Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBF3084: To analyze the impacts of COVID- 19 pandemic on the company of your choice generally. To evaluate the industry’s attractiveness of the company: Global Finance Assignment, TARC, Malaysia