LAW 3711: Mee Lan left RM 3000 for the maintenance of aged and poor people at Gunung Ledang: Equity & Trusts II Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
|University||INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA (IIUM)|
|Subject||LAW 3711: Equity & Trusts II|
Determine the nature of the trust;
i) Mee Lan left RM 3000 for the maintenance of aged and poor people at Gunung Ledang
ii) RM 888K to be applied for the benefit of the widows and orphaned children of deceased officers and deceased ex-officers of Polis DiRaja Malaysia (PDRM).
iii) All my residuary to all Kelab Burung Malaysia in Puchong and my favorite donkey at my ex-boyfriend’s house.
iv) RM450,000 to David Siggam Society to be used for the annual celebration of Deepavali at Bath Caves.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Get university assignment help on LAW 3711: Equity & Trusts II by Malaysia Assignment Help. our experts are certified professionals in the top universities. our writers are available 24 hours to serve the essay writing, report writing, research paper, dissertation writing, and term paper service as per your project requirement.
Recent Solved Questions
- Globally the number of people living in extreme poverty declined from 36 percent in 1990 to 10 percent in 2015: Economics Report, UON, Malaysia
- The stock market is one of the popular places in Malaysia where retail investors come to make investments: Bachelor of Accounting & Finance Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- BU7411: Analyse critically the differences between contemporary international marketing environments, in particular, the importance of cultural differences and consumer behaviour: International marketing Assignment, UOC, Malaysia
- UW00802: AHLI POLITIK WAJAR MENGAMBIL BERAT NASIHAT DITITAH YDPA BAGI MELESTARIKAN: Appreciation of ethics and civilization Thesis, UMS, Malaysia
- Discuss how can collaboration shape the country’s security dynamics during this pandemic: International Community Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- You are required to provide a full bibliographic list of academic citations using the Harvard Referencing system: Special and Inclusive Education MA Assignment, UNM, Malaysia
- Draw supply and demand diagrams to illustrate sequential changes in the domestic market for Hainanese chicken rice in Singapore: Economics Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Air quality standards are set by each country to protect the public health of their citizens and as such are an important component: Air Pollution Engineering Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- BAMS1743: A hotel asked its customers to rate their stay as Good, Average or Poor. The following contingency table: Quantitative Methods Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- In order to test the proportion of smokers who agree with the prohibition of smoking in public buildings, a researcher takes: Statistics and Probability Assignment, UMP, Malaysia