LAW 3711: Mee Lan left RM 3000 for the maintenance of aged and poor people at Gunung Ledang: Equity & Trusts II Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
|University||INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA (IIUM)|
|Subject||LAW 3711: Equity & Trusts II|
Determine the nature of the trust;
i) Mee Lan left RM 3000 for the maintenance of aged and poor people at Gunung Ledang
ii) RM 888K to be applied for the benefit of the widows and orphaned children of deceased officers and deceased ex-officers of Polis DiRaja Malaysia (PDRM).
iii) All my residuary to all Kelab Burung Malaysia in Puchong and my favorite donkey at my ex-boyfriend’s house.
iv) RM450,000 to David Siggam Society to be used for the annual celebration of Deepavali at Bath Caves.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Get university assignment help on LAW 3711: Equity & Trusts II by Malaysia Assignment Help. our experts are certified professionals in the top universities. our writers are available 24 hours to serve the essay writing, report writing, research paper, dissertation writing, and term paper service as per your project requirement.
Recent Solved Questions
- My Personal Development Plan has been influenced by my work experience as a supervisor in a small: Professional Management and Leadership Development Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- The number of bags lost by a small airline per week is approximately normally distributed with a mean of 427 bags: Statistics in Social Science Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- CSC1212: You are interested in starting your own Gaming Store, The New-Gamers, in a suburban area of your town: Data Communications and Networking Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Evaluate the local markets in light of stock markets, interest rates, currencies, and commodities Explain how these elements would affect your proposed business: Business Accounting and Finance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Challenges For The Tourism Businesses During The Pandemic In Tioman Island Malaysia: Business and Management Dissertation Proposal, UTAR, Malaysia
- ETR253E: Choose one ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS (Examples: pollution, land degradation etc.) that caused by tourism industry and conduct an internet search on the impact that you have chosen: TOURISM Report, KCC, Malaysia
- MGT6203: You are required to read a minimum of three (3)journals, articles, and write a review paper about Industry: Managing Information System Coursework, IIU, Malaysia
- FIN30016: The size effect/premium in stock returns is the phenomenon that small-cap stocks on average outperform large-cap stocks over time: Financial Accounting Report, SUT, Malaysia
- The stock market is one of the popular places in Malaysia where retail investors come to make investments: Bachelor of Accounting & Finance Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- BAAB1014: Zalina is the owner of a sole proprietorship, Zalina Enterprise. The following is her accounting record As of 1 August 2021: Business Accounting Assignment, UIU, Malaysia