LAW 1020: Danny bought Levi’s jeans from Levi’s shop in Shah Alam, Selangor that specialized in selling goods of that description: Malaysian Legal System Course Work, IIUM, Malaysia
|University||INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA (IIUM)|
|Subject||LAW 1020: Malaysian Legal System|
Danny bought Levi’s jeans from Levi’s shop in Shah Alam, Selangor that specialized in selling goods of that description. After wearing it for a short time, he developed severe dermatitis because the garment contained chemicals left over from processing the cotton. James, the manager of the shop was told he could be sued for breach of section 16(1)
(a) of the Sale of Goods Act 1957. James later discovered that the Malaysia Sale of Goods Act 1957 was based on the Sale of Goods Act 1893 of the United Kingdom. The Sale of Goods Act 1893 has now been replaced by the Sale of Goods Act 1979. James wants to know whether the court can apply the Sale of Goods Act 1979 of the United Kingdom in deciding his case.
a) Concerning the Civil Law Act 1956 (Revised 1972), advise James.
b) Would your answer be different if James is doing business in Kuching, Sarawak.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Get top-quality coursework writing help on LAW 1020: Malaysian Legal System from Malaysia Assignment Help. Our coursework writers have Ph.D. and master's degrees to craft authentic and reliable solutions on law assignments at market price.
Recent Solved Questions
- ENT3074: Students are required to focus on proposing a business in any sector in Malaysia: Entrepreneurship Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Enzim E memangkin hidrolisis substrat S Kinetik E (V0) sebagai satu fungsi S diukur dan data diperoleh seperti dalam Jadual: Environmental Science Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- A soil sample for new development of Hospital Parity Bunter was collected for laboratory test: Soil Mechanics Assignment, UniMAP, Malaysia
- BFW3651: Due to the multiplicity and complexity of non-financial and financial risks, as well as uncertainties to a bank: Treasury Management Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Based on an article from Outlook India dated August 2022, experts believe that 5G technology is the perfect technology: Telecommunications Research Paper, APU, Malaysia
- LAW1014: Laurie who is 16 years of age, decides to leave home She travels to Kuala Lumpur, where she quickly finds herself a full-time job: Business law Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Malaysia is a developing country. Rapid development, deforestation, destroy of mountains and many other activities: Advanced Environmental Impact Essay, UU, Malaysia
- Covid swelled into a worldwide pandemic, school districts all around the world settled on the troublesome choice to close their entryways constraining: Educational Leadership & Management Thesis, UIU, Malaysia
- Discuss and justify the potential market structure for your business that you are about to enter: Economic Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
- In a group consist of five (5) students, you are required to select a multinational company (MNC) as the basis of a case study: International Management Case Study, APU, Malaysia