LAW 1020: Danny bought Levi’s jeans from Levi’s shop in Shah Alam, Selangor that specialized in selling goods of that description: Malaysian Legal System Course Work, IIUM, Malaysia
|University||INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA (IIUM)|
|Subject||LAW 1020: Malaysian Legal System|
Danny bought Levi’s jeans from Levi’s shop in Shah Alam, Selangor that specialized in selling goods of that description. After wearing it for a short time, he developed severe dermatitis because the garment contained chemicals left over from processing the cotton. James, the manager of the shop was told he could be sued for breach of section 16(1)
(a) of the Sale of Goods Act 1957. James later discovered that the Malaysia Sale of Goods Act 1957 was based on the Sale of Goods Act 1893 of the United Kingdom. The Sale of Goods Act 1893 has now been replaced by the Sale of Goods Act 1979. James wants to know whether the court can apply the Sale of Goods Act 1979 of the United Kingdom in deciding his case.
a) Concerning the Civil Law Act 1956 (Revised 1972), advise James.
b) Would your answer be different if James is doing business in Kuching, Sarawak.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Get top-quality coursework writing help on LAW 1020: Malaysian Legal System from Malaysia Assignment Help. Our coursework writers have Ph.D. and master's degrees to craft authentic and reliable solutions on law assignments at market price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBSB4103: The ideological power of the jury system should not be underestimated. It represents the ordinary person’s: Cross Cultural Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- I have decided to conduct a study on occupational stress and work-life balance in the private sector: Human Resources Management Thesis, UTM, Malaysia
- Design and implement a Hostel Management System and the target users are admin and student: Object Oriented Development with Java Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- UBAE3023: Can humans discuss their inclinations when they are expected to decide ethically in relation with their duties, roles and goodwill: Business Ethics Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Jayden, born on May 2021, is a 3-year-old Boy, the only child in the family, having difficulties with social skills and sharing: Socio-Emotional Development of Children Case Study, UPM, Malaysia
- Evaluate the importance of the rule of law to moral choice and the challenges in applying it to determine moral: Professional Ethics Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Create an Awareness and Understanding of the Debates that Surround Modernism and Modern Architecture: Interior Architecture and Design Essay, BCU, Malaysia
- Discuss the concepts of operations input resources, transformation processes, and outputs: Operation Management Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- ou will employ PEST analysis, SWOT analysis, and Michael Porter’s Five Forces1 applying visualization tools: Business Information Systems Report, MUM, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: The objectives of the assignment are to expose learners to critical thinking, decision-making skills and enhance the learners: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Essay, OUM, Malaysia