KPMG’s global 2020 HR Pulse Survey received responses from nearly 1,300 HR executives worldwide across diversified: Human Resource Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||Human Resource Management|
KPMG’s global 2020 HR Pulse Survey received responses from nearly 1,300 HR executives worldwide across diversified industries including financial services, retail, professional and businesses, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, and education and non-profit. The survey was conducted to provide insights into understanding how COVID-19 was affecting HR functions.
In Malaysia, 87 percent of HR Executives believed HR played a leading role in responding to COVID-19. However, in the next 12-24 months new challenges are likely to arise with a prediction that 13 percent of the workforce will be made redundant, 30 percent will continue working from home and 47 percent of the workforce will need to be reskilled or upskilled towards the “new reality”. According to the survey, only 39 percent of HR executives in Malaysia say that their organization is adapting to the ‘new reality”.
Equally surprising, 39 percent consider their organization to still be in the resilience phase and are supporting and developing leaders and employees to manage uncertainty. To efficiently prepare for the ‘new reality’, HR needs to look into the more strategic challenges of shaping the workforce to drive competitive advantages over the medium and long-term goals of the company.
Discuss FIVE (5) ways in which Human Resource Management can help organizations to become more resilient, especially during the current challenging times. Provide relevant examples related to your own workplace.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you want to hire a Malaysian assignment writer, Malaysia Assignment Help has some of the best experts in the field. Our writers have years of experience and are well-versed in all aspects of assignment writing. Our expert writers also provide homework help to make sure you get the best grades.
Recent Solved Questions
- MKTG3040: You are required to select an experience when visiting a service organisation by choosing any ONE company from ONE category of the industry : Services Marketing Report, UON, Malaysia
- The pre-qualifying and qualifying stages of the personal selling process are very important. These stages help sales: Professional Sales Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- MOM705: Ali makes ping-pong balls in his Malaysia plant. With recent increases in his costs, he has a newfound interest: Operations Management Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- On 1 January 2021, the company decided to issue 200,000 preference shares and 2,000,000 ordinary shares at RM1.40: Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Box Company is designing a rectangular box with a square-based pyramid lid that will have a cuboid volume of 2020 m3: Mathematics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Estimate The Break-Even Point (BEP) for your company’s product What pricing implications does your BEP present for achieving a short- or long-term ROI: Supply Chain Management Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- Akta Cukai Pendapatan 1967 menyatakan mengenai pekerja asing atau orang yang berhak memiliki status: TAXATION I Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- APU ONLINE SHOPPING MALL (AOSM) is one of the fast-growing Online Service in Malaysia which help customer: Online Order Management System Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: A team of five persons is responsible for negotiating the prices of cables that suppliers provide to your company: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- With the current growing populist rhetoric in Western democracies such as the U.S.A., France, Italy, Germany, the U.K: International Business Assignment, HWU, Malaysia