KPMG’s global 2020 HR Pulse Survey received responses from nearly 1,300 HR executives worldwide across diversified: Human Resource Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||Human Resource Management|
KPMG’s global 2020 HR Pulse Survey received responses from nearly 1,300 HR executives worldwide across diversified industries including financial services, retail, professional and businesses, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, and education and non-profit. The survey was conducted to provide insights into understanding how COVID-19 was affecting HR functions.
In Malaysia, 87 percent of HR Executives believed HR played a leading role in responding to COVID-19. However, in the next 12-24 months new challenges are likely to arise with a prediction that 13 percent of the workforce will be made redundant, 30 percent will continue working from home and 47 percent of the workforce will need to be reskilled or upskilled towards the “new reality”. According to the survey, only 39 percent of HR executives in Malaysia say that their organization is adapting to the ‘new reality”.
Equally surprising, 39 percent consider their organization to still be in the resilience phase and are supporting and developing leaders and employees to manage uncertainty. To efficiently prepare for the ‘new reality’, HR needs to look into the more strategic challenges of shaping the workforce to drive competitive advantages over the medium and long-term goals of the company.
Discuss FIVE (5) ways in which Human Resource Management can help organizations to become more resilient, especially during the current challenging times. Provide relevant examples related to your own workplace.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you want to hire a Malaysian assignment writer, Malaysia Assignment Help has some of the best experts in the field. Our writers have years of experience and are well-versed in all aspects of assignment writing. Our expert writers also provide homework help to make sure you get the best grades.
Recent Solved Questions
- MOM705: Explain how Operations Management OM research can complement Entrepreneurship theory – 3 – 4 pages: Operations management Assignment, AEU, Malaysia
- MGW2230: What is Organizational behavior (OB) Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- You are to choose an audited annual report of listed companies in Bursa Malaysia: Accounting and Finance Report, UM, Malaysia
- Collectively, technological disruptions are seen as very significant drivers of industrial change: Socio-Economic & Legal Environment Assignment, UOK, Malaysia
- In signal and system engineering, there are many transformation techniques available to convert certain signals into specific formats: Engineering Software and Applications Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- PGBM150: Critically analyze the management of innovation and technology transfer as a core business process: Innovation Entrepreneurship & Technology Transfer, UOS, Malaysia
- ELC501: Malaysian car buyers have come a long way in the past ten years or so. From only caring about looks, performance: English for Critical Academic Reading Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BAM7014: Gable Bhd is a construction company. They are now undergoing the annual audit for the year-end of December: Accounting for Managers Case Study, MMU, Malaysia
- Blockchain technology has gotten a lot of attention around the world because it has the potential to change how supply chains: Technical Planning Research Paper, UMS, Malaysia
- MEDS1159: Coursework is receipted on the understanding that it is the student’s own work: Corporate Communications Case Study, UOG, Malaysia