ITS63504: You are recently hired by Hilti and are appointed as an International IT Consultant cum UI-UX Designer at Hilti Corporation: Human Computer Interaction Assignment, Malaysia
You are recently hired by Hilti and are appointed as an International IT Consultant cum UI-UX Designer at Hilti Corporation. Hilti Corporation is a Liechtenstein multinational company that develops, manufactures, and markets products for the construction, building maintenance, energy and manufacturing industries, mainly to the professional end-user. As your first project,
you are assigned by the Managing Director (MD) to propose and design a feasible technical architecture, and to develop UI-UX for mobile app/web app/hybrid app as a primary solution to accelerate the development and adoption of IR4.0 concept for various services at Hilti. Your innovative idea is
required to integrate at least THREE (3) latest IT technologies, e.g. Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Blockchain Technology, Big Data, Data Analytics and Predictive, Virtual reality (VR)/Augmented Reality (AR)/Mixed Reality (MR)/extended reality (XR), Metaverse, Internet of Thing (IoT), 5G network, Cloud Computing, Quantum Computing, etc.
Hilti – an Overview
As a construction tool company, HILTI is a multi-national company that offers premium products and services for professionals on construction sites around the globe. Behind this catalogue is a global team comprising of team members of 133 different nationalities located in more than 120 countries. There are many potentially avenues in which we may potentially benefit from this paradigm shift and can come from improvements in any of the processes in our operations. Examples of where IR4.0 could potentially produce the greatest positive impact are in our:
• Hilti manufacturing plants. With plants based in over 9 countries, the manufacturing focus of our plants range from Hilti tools like our Diamond Cutter to consumables such as drill bits.
• Hilti stores. Brick and mortar stores where customers may enter to buy Hilti products or hold a tool demonstration session with our Hilti representatives.
• Hilti Online Store. An online catalogue that stores information on all Hilti products. Customers utilize our website to conduct research and make orders.
• Hilti tool service center. When you buy a Hilti tool, you get more than just a tool, a comprehensive repair service is also part of the purchase. The Hilti tool service center is where the magic happens for tools to return to our customers in a lightning-fast timeline.
• Customer construction job sites. Construction sites can be messy and dangerous.
Hilti aims to not only be a provider of power tools, but also an answer to our customer’s pain points such as with the use of our IoT tool management system, ON!TRACK.
• Hilti Global IT department. Committed to innovation, the Global IT arm in Hilti is constantly looking for methods to improve inclusivity, and productivity and promote our Hilti Culture.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- BDEK2203: Illustrate and explain the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and unemployment for Malaysia for the years 2018-2021 using graphs: Introductory Macroeconomics Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- A physician whom she consulted could find no organic or medical basis for her physical symptoms and recommended personal therapy: Counselling Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- MGW3130: write an essay that compares and contrasts change initiatives by DIFFERENT organisations in the SAME industry that solved SAME problems: Organisational change and development Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- BEE3143: Modeling of a transmission system network using any suitable software with at least able to compute load flow and short-circuit calculations: Power System Analysis Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- UNIM513: Identify problems or issues in business and management and to justify the need for research: Research Methodology Research Paper, UTN, Malaysia
- You are a Malaysian trainer who is a highly sought-out expert in the area of cross-cultural negotiations: Workplace Communication Skill Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- Prevalence Of Intravenous Canulization And Its Consequence To The Patients A Cross Sectional Quantitative Study In Hospital S: Nursing Research Paper, OUM Malaysia
- MGF1010: Choose an organisation which you would like to render support in promoting workplace well-being: Introduction to management Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- ENT600: A case study is an account of an activity, event, or problem that contains a real or hypothetical situation: Technology Entrepreneurship Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- You have been assigned to conduct an evaluation of the bioenergy opportunity by selecting ONE source of biomass: Energy Fuel and Power Technology Division Assignment, UON, Malaysia