Infinity College of Technology (ICT) provides sports facilities to be used not only by its students but also by the public: Computer Application Assignment, ICT, Malaysia
|Infinity College of Technology (ICT)
Infinity College of Technology (ICT) provides sports facilities to be used not only by its students but also by the public. To keep track of the booking information of the facilities, ICT hires a database designer to design and develop a database system according to the following requirements:
- The facilities provided by ICT include sports equipment, a gymnasium, a court for games like badminton, futsal, and netball, a football field, and indoor games. Generally, these facilities can be categorized into two categories which are equipped and venues. The information that should be recorded for facilities includes Fac_ID, Fac_Type, Fac_Name, Fac_Desc, and Fac_Rate. The equipment may have its own specific attribute such as unit availability while capacity is a special characteristic of the venues.
- A user can book many facilities and a facility can be booked by many users. Booking information is needed such as UserID, a facility that they want to book, time of use, date of use, and quantity of equipment and number of venues they need.
- A user can be a student or the staff of ICT or they could be outsiders. The students or staff may use the sports equipment and venue for free but the outsiders, they will be charged. All types of users may have their own special characteristics that should be recorded.
- The staff of the sports center at ICT can record many bookings, and each booking is recorded by only one staff.
Identify the business rules in the ERD diagrams below:
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
MalaysiaAssignmentHelp.com is an excellent chance for students to get case study assignment help quickly and conveniently. Our writers are experts in their fields and offer unmatched case study services. Trust our malaysia assignment help helper to ensure that you submit your case study before your deadline!
Recent Solved Questions
- FIT3155: Write a program in C++ to demonstrate your ability to apply stack or queue data structures: Advanced data structures and algorithms Report, MUM, Malaysia
- What is the relationship between perceived easiness and excessive spending behavior among young adult by using e-wallet payment method: Law Research paper, UM, Malaysia
- Evaluate the local markets in light of stock markets, interest rates, currencies, and commodities Explain how these elements would affect your proposed business: Business Accounting and Finance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- The Malaysian bond market will remain one of the world’s most advanced project financing markets in the world: Financial Management Assignment, MMU, Malaysiax
- The proposed development of a mobile phone app by the Computer Science department would serve many perceived needs: Mobile Phone Development Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- By the beginning of 2019, the novel Corona Virus known as COVID-19 began to emerge and spread at a rapid pace around: Strategic Business Project Thesis, UWS, Malaysia
- HRM-OL-7113: Integrate social skills and responsibility considerations in HRM decision-making and practices in achieving business operational efficiency: Human Resource Management Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- You are required to submit a research proposal. The content of the document produced by each student is required to cover specific areas: Business Research Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- BBBL2074: Olive Foods Sdn. Bhd. is a relatively small company incorporated in Malaysia having its business premises in Rawang: Business and Corporate Law Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- LAW2043: Gerald owns a shop in Kuala Lumpur. The shop sells various types of internet mobile phones. Last week, new stocks of internet mobile phones arrived: Business Law Assignment, KYPJ, Malaysia