Infinity College of Technology (ICT) provides sports facilities to be used not only by its students but also by the public: Computer Application Assignment, ICT, Malaysia
|University||Infinity College of Technology (ICT)|
Infinity College of Technology (ICT) provides sports facilities to be used not only by its students but also by the public. To keep track of the booking information of the facilities, ICT hires a database designer to design and develop a database system according to the following requirements:
- The facilities provided by ICT include sports equipment, a gymnasium, a court for games like badminton, futsal, and netball, a football field, and indoor games. Generally, these facilities can be categorized into two categories which are equipped and venues. The information that should be recorded for facilities includes Fac_ID, Fac_Type, Fac_Name, Fac_Desc, and Fac_Rate. The equipment may have its own specific attribute such as unit availability while capacity is a special characteristic of the venues.
- A user can book many facilities and a facility can be booked by many users. Booking information is needed such as UserID, a facility that they want to book, time of use, date of use, and quantity of equipment and number of venues they need.
- A user can be a student or the staff of ICT or they could be outsiders. The students or staff may use the sports equipment and venue for free but the outsiders, they will be charged. All types of users may have their own special characteristics that should be recorded.
- The staff of the sports center at ICT can record many bookings, and each booking is recorded by only one staff.
Identify the business rules in the ERD diagrams below:
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
MalaysiaAssignmentHelp.com is an excellent chance for students to get case study assignment help quickly and conveniently. Our writers are experts in their fields and offer unmatched case study services. Trust our assignment help experts to ensure that you submit your case study before your deadline!
Recent Solved Questions
- Briefly distinguish between ‘the demand for localization’ and ‘the demand for globalization: Strategic management Case study, UMT, Malaysia
- Describe and explain the main features that distinguish digital screen media from earlier types of screen production: Digital Screens Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- Apakah yang dimaksudkan dengan daya terus. Berikan DUA kesan yang dihasilkan daripada daya terus tersebut Lakarkan: Engineering Science Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BIOS1057: A plant-based diet protects against chronic oxidative stress-related diseases Plants contain variable amounts of antioxidants: Statistical Skills for Bioscientists Coursework, UON, Malaysia
- Identification of the key aspects of the business literature to underpin the study: Project Management Thesis, AeU, Malaysia
- The future of talent management Changing the way you attract, acquire, develop and retain talents: Strategic Talent Management, Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- STA1203: Foundation In Business Information Technology Programme (CFPI) Determine whether each of the following variables is quantitative or qualitative : Business Statistics
- MPU3122:Tugasan ini adalah untuk menilai kebolehan pelajar membincangkan tentang Isu Semasa dan Masa Hadapan Berkaitan dengan Tamadun: TAMADUN ISLAM DAN TAMADUN ASIA Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- WUC203/03: What are the two advantages and two disadvantages of food delivery service: Writing Skills for University Studies Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Describe the steps in the recruitment and selection process. Discuss the recruitment and selection of your own organization: Human Resource Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia