I once attended a meeting with an entrepreneur and managers who were responding to a competitor’s new application launch: Design Thinking Assignment, TU, Malaysia
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
I once attended a meeting with an entrepreneur and managers who were responding to a competitor’s new application launch. Their goal was to introduce a new product to prevent loss of market share. They had a rough idea of the product, its look, and its cost.
Their marketing director proposed emulating competitors but at a lower price. Others suggested creating a user-friendly system, changing information collection methods, and simplifying integration with third parties. However, the technical manager worried about the extended coding hours required.
The product in question was communication software that managed multiple channels. Despite its initial creation years ago, the software’s usability was inferior to that of the competitor, particularly its well-received mobile app.
The company, more versed in traditional projects, was unfamiliar with Agile projects or launching a minimum viable product (MVP). The unknown outcome of an MVP launch on their user base caused uneasiness.
Repeated meetings failed to clearly define the product. However, as the competitor gained ground, consensus within the company grew: “We need a fully functioning product, not a half-finished one.”
Although the unknown initially caused hesitation, the situation became a learning opportunity to discern what would provide real value to their users. This led to the decision to employ Design Thinking to create a simplified yet effective product, focusing on essential features that would genuinely benefit the end user.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Discover innovative solutions with Design Thinking at Taylor's University (TU) - Malaysia Assignment Help. Our online assignment help service employs a creative and user-centered approach to problem-solving. Tap into our expertise and let our team guide you through the design process. From ideation to prototyping, we'll ensure your assignments stand out. Get exceptional results with our Do My Assignment service and unlock your potential in design thinking today.
Recent Solved Questions
- LAW60104: On 14th February 2023, Peter advertised his BMW car which was actually worth RM80,000 for sale for RM66,000: Business Law Case Study, TU, Malaysia
- MGT 269: Students need to write an analytical report It is one of the methods to evaluate students understanding of real-world: Business Communication Report, UiTM, Malaysia
- BAM7014: Gable Bhd is a construction company. They are now undergoing the annual audit for the year-end of December: Accounting for Managers Case Study, MMU, Malaysia
- Understand the aspects of liability insurance & Explain the meaning of liability insurance: International Business Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- TTTK2933: Write a class of each object including their object constructors and appropriate identified attributes and methods: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- ISA 700 (Revised), Forming An Opinion And Reporting On Financial Statements, deals with the auditor’s responsibility: Auditing Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- When thinking about climate change, what is your main MANGETOUT MOMENT : Environmental Science Report, OUM, Malaysia
- Plastic is a critical component of the modern economy and plays a significant role in various industries: Microeconomics Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- The Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) is keen to work with intermediaries and financial technology providers to employ: Essentials of Fintech Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- BBFA2203: Discuss the definition of companies’ capital structure and Discuss the differences between debt capital and equity capital of companies: Intermediate Financial Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia