HRM581: Mandy is a 20-year-old Malaysian employed as an Administrative Clerk at AMD Precision Sdn Bhd in Melaka: Malaysian Employment Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||HRM581: Malaysian Employment Law|
Mandy is a 20-year-old Malaysian employed as an Administrative Clerk at AMD Precision Sdn Bhd in Melaka. The company is a manufacturer of semiconductors. According to her contract, she is under a probationary period until 31st December 2022. While on probation, her basic salary is RM1500 per month.
- Identify if Mandy is manual labor.
- Since the factory operates 24 hours per day, thus, as an administrative clerk, her normal working hour is Monday to Saturday, from 9 am to 6 pm. Justify if her normal working hour is compliance with the law.
- The factory also operates seven days per week, including on public holidays. Thus, Mandy may also be required to work on her rest day and public holiday. Explain her right to refuse such a request.
- If Mandy always refuses the employer’s request to work on her rest day and public holiday, explain the employer’s rights to not confirm Mandy into her employment.
- Explain Mandy’s right/s not to contribute to the social security laws during her probationary period.
Siti is working as Business Development Executive at KunnKurts Sdn. Bhd. in Labuan. According to her contract, she is entitled to RM2,200 basic monthly salary, RM200 Transportation Allowance, and a yearly bonus.
- Justify if Siti is under the scope of the Employment Act, Sabah Labour Ordinance, or Sarawak Labour Ordinance.
- If the employer cannot pay her the yearly bonus due to financial problems, explain her rights to the bonus.
- Explain if the employer’s failure to pay the bonus could be considered a termination of employment.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help provides expert thesis writing services to meet all of your academic needs. Our highly skilled assignment writers have years of experience crafting quality, error-free papers at an affordable price. Make sure that you get the best possible assistance with any project today!
Recent Solved Questions
- A therapeutic diet is a meal plan that controls the intake of certain foods or nutrients. It is part of the treatment of a medical: Wellness Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- FINA1035: Footnotes should only be used to reference material or to tell the reader where to find the related information: Strategic Financial Management Case Study, UOG, Malaysia
- Focusing on the health behavior of your choice, critically evaluate which social cognition model of behavior: Health Psychology Essay, TU, Malaysia
- After completion of the assignment, your need to check for plagiarism percentage using: Research Methodology, Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Estimate The Break-Even Point (BEP) for your company’s product What pricing implications does your BEP present for achieving a short- or long-term ROI: Supply Chain Management Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- You and your group of friends have recently decided to launch a startup company: Database Systems Report, MMU, Malaysia
- HGM3043: Latar belakang, pertumbuhan penduduk dan sejarah perkembangan bandar ini And Dua aktiviti ekonomi asas di bandar ini: Geografi Bandar Dan Metropolitan Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- Elyna Deschamps has just left herjob as a website designer for a large systems design company and is about to start up her own website design: PROJECT MANAGEMENT Essay, KUL, Malaysia
- ITT270: Understand the concept of a digital systems and arithmetic logic circuit: Digital electronic Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- BBPS4103: Conduct an internal analysis for Apollo Food Holdings Berhad and an external analysis for the industry related to the company: STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT Assignment, OUM, Malaysia