HMEF5113: Dataset for Assignments 1 and 2 May 2023 Sav was extracted from an experimental research study that was undertaken: Statistics for Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||HMEF5113: Statistics For Educational Research|
Dataset for Assignments 1 and 2 May 2023 Sav was extracted from an experimental research study that was undertaken to determine the impact of two different types of interventions in helping students cope with their anxiety concerning a forthcoming statistics course. Students were divided into two equal groups and asked to complete several scales (Time 1). These included a Fear of Statistics test, a Confidence in Coping with Statistics scale, and a Depression scale.
One group (Group 1) was given several sessions designed to improve mathematical skills, and the second group (Group 2) was subjected to a program designed to build confidence in the ability to cope with statistics. After the program (Time 2) they were again asked to complete the same scales that they completed before the program. They were also followed up three months later (Time 3). Their performance on a statistics exam was also measured.
- Describe how you would go about addressing missing values in a dataset when respondents failed to fill up their responses.
- Generate a frequency count and bar to show the distribution of gender classification. Describe the frequency distribution output.
- Was the intervention effective in increasing students’ confidence in their ability to cope with statistics? You will need to use the variables, confidence time1 (conf1) and confidence time2 (conf2). Write your results in a report.
- What impact did the intervention have on students’ levels of depression?
- Use one-way repeated measures ANOVA to compare the Fear of Statistics scores for the three-time periods. Inspect the means plots and describe the impact of the intervention and the subsequent follow-up three months later.
- Is there a significant interaction effect between the type of intervention (group) and time?
- Is there a significant main effect for the within-subjects independent variable, time?
- Is there a significant main effect for the between-subjects independent variable, group.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Need assistance with your HMEF5113 Statistics for Educational Research assignment? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help! Our reliable "Do My Assignment" service provides expert statistics assignment help tailored to your educational research needs. Our experienced statisticians will guide you through various statistical concepts, hypothesis testing, data analysis, and more. With our dedicated support, you can submit a well-researched and accurately analyzed assignment that meets academic standards. Trust our skilled writers for top-quality statistics assignment assistance.
Recent Solved Questions
- MPU3192: Kongsikan pandangan anda kebanjiran konsert artis dari luar negara dan dalam negara di Malaysia pada tahun 2023: Falsafah Dan Isu Semasa 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- EAB20803: On 1 January 2020 Q10 Bhd acquired 80% shares in Phyto Bhd for an immediate cash payment of RM6,720,000: Financial Accounting and Reporting 3 Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- Octra Solutions is a privately owned, well-known software company located in Southern Malaysia: Information Technology Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- DSC2034: Evaluate without a calculator, using the BODMAS order of operations: MATHEMATICS Assignment, ASB, Malaysia
- With the COVID-19 pandemic as the current scenario in our modern technological era, technology and information: Master of Computing Thesis, UON, Malaysia
- BBCM4103: Why Conduct a Job Analysis?’You have been asked to speak about this topic to junior staff And Write down the important points: Compensation Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- HBEC2203: According to the National Association for the Education of Young Children, there are eight indicators that show: Early Childhood Education Curriculum Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- PSY1034: How small changes in the brain can create a difference in the action of an individual more precisely in the person’s behavior: Biological Psychology Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Critically evaluate the established approaches to managing operations from both a strategic and tactical viewpoint: Managing Operations Strategically Assignment, UBA, Malaysia
- Salma is considering investing in either one of the jewelry companies – Pearl Berhad or Diamond Berhad: Finance Assignment, APU, Malaysia