HE119/BHH1103: You are required to search for any two (2) company’s Annual Report (2020/2021) and Look at the company’s financial statements and gather the information that needs to be used to calculate financial ratio: Introduction To Hospitality Accounting Report, UCSI, Malaysia
|University||UCSI University (UCSI)|
|Subject||HE119/BHH1103: INTRODUCTION TO HOSPITALITY ACCOUNTING|
This assignment is designed to enhance students’ teamwork through analyzing and use of financial data (financial statements) for decision making. Financial analysis involves the assessment of a business’s past, present, and anticipated future conditions. The objective of the assignment is to identify the weaknesses as well as the strengths of a business.
If weaknesses are found, the business can take appropriate steps to correct or overcome them. On the other hand, the business can use its strengths to its advantage. In this way, the business will be able to improve its overall financial condition in the future.
Financial ratios are principal tools for financial analysis as they can be used to answer numerous questions regarding the business’s financial well-being. There are four classifications of financial ratios;
Liquidity ratios, Activity ratios, Gearing ratios, and Profitability ratios. Students are required to form a group of 4 to 5 members.
1. You are required to search for any two (2) company’s Annual Report (2020/2021) or (2019/2020-if 2020/2021 Annual Report is not available). Look at the company’s financial statements and gather the information that needs to be used to calculate financial ratios.
2. Please calculate the following ratios; Liquidity ratios, Activity ratios, gearing ratios, and Profitability ratios.
3. After calculating the financial ratios, please analyze and explain the ratios.
4. Compare the performance of each of the two companies over the two years.
5. Compare the performance of both companies
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
looking for cheap report writing help on HE119/BHH1103: introduction to hospitality accounting. Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of professional academic writers who offer the step by step reports on accounting assignments before the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- FIN379: Mr. Fauzi is an active trader. He believes that the current economic condition will give an impact on the prices of stock: Introduction to futures and options Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Through the subject of Marine Technology, you have been exposed to Diesel engines, boilers, steam and gas turbines: Marine Technology Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- ACC30305: Mr Peter, a sole trader, started his frozen food business on 1st January 2021 under the name of Peter Frozen Enterprise: Principles of Accounting Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- MPU3112: Tugasan ini bertujuan untuk menilai kebolehan pelajar menganalisis kesepaduan sosial dalam mewujudkan: Hubungan Etink Assignment, OUM, Malayasia
- HMEE5013: As a graduate student, you need to be familiar with research and publication as part of the contribution to the corpus of knowledge in tertiary education: Educational Administration Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- In what respects, if any, could a British Bill of Rights and Responsibilities provide a better method of protection for fundamental rights: Law Essay, HU, Malaysia
- PSY1034: Students are required to discuss how small changes in the brain can create a difference in the action of an individual more precisely in the person’s behavior: biological Psychology Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- MKF5403: the discussion will be focused on identifying and stating the research problem, formulating the research objectives and purposes: Advanced business research methods Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- MBSA1623: Choose one of the topics in Talent Management in a chosen industry and Identify the key problem in the topic: Leading talent in organization Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- Describe how individuals can develop the role of ethics in a mixed economy and identify the characteristics of a mixed economy: Business Ethics Assignment, HU, Malaysia