GM501/ MBG1033/ GM530: Following transactions for the month of July 2022 pertain to Techno World Ltd: Financial Accounting and Analysis/ Business Accounting for Decision Making Assignment, Malaysia
Individual Assignment 1: General Journal Entries and Subdivision of Journals
Question 1: Following transactions for the month of July 2022 pertain to Techno World Ltd:
Cash in hand = Rs. 85,000
Cash at the bank:
• As per cash book = Rs, 650,000
• As per bank statement = 780,000
Note: Techno World Ltd. use 2 columns cash book
• 2 Jul: Purchased goods on credit from Rosh computers stores for Rs. 237, 500 (2.5 percent net trade discount)
• 4 Jul: Goods sold on credit to ABC incorporation for Rs. 25,000 after the settlement of a 5 percent trade discount. The transportation charges of Rs. 75,00 were paid through cash by Techno World Limited.
• 5 Jul: Goods sold on credit to Sham brothers for Rs. 320,000 with a discount offer of 2.5 percent if the payment is made within 30 days early.
• 7 Jul: Rs. 200,000 cheques issued to Zeecom associates against the final settlement of previously due invoice of Rs. 212,500 and XYZ stores for Rs. 95000 with a 2.5 percent net payment discount.
• 9 Jul: A cheque of amount Rs. 29,500 received against goods sold by Orascom Private Ltd.
• 10 Jul: Utility bills of amount Rs. 22,500 paid in cash. This amount also included Rs. 5000 bills utilized by the owner’s residency.
• 12 Jul: Goods returned by Sham brothers of amount Rs. 67,500.
• 12 Jul: Goods returned to Rosh computers stores of amount Rs. 25000.
• 13 Jul: Goods purchased on credit from Delta mart of amount Rs. 35,000 with a 5 percent discount on early settlement within 30 days.
• 15 Jul: An amount of Rs. 50,000 cheques were withdrawn from the bank for daily operational expenses.
• 21 Jul: New computer machines were purchased of amount Rs. 122,500 in which part payment cheque of amount Rs. 50000 was issued.
• 26 Jul: Goods purchased against cash of amount Rs. 34,000 and availed 2.5 percent discount.
• 30 Jul: An amount of Rs. 142,500 cheques received from Zeal enterprises with 2.5 percent net payment discount and Zahir associates of Rs. 250,000 against the final settlement of previously due invoice of amount Rs. 275,000.
a. Enter the transactions into the General Journal format.
b. Prepare Sales book, Purchase book, Sale Return and Purchase Return.
c. Prepare Cashbook.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you don't have time and want to complete your GM501/ MBG1033/ GM530: Financial Accounting and Analysis/ Business Accounting for Decision Making Assignment within the deadline then don't look further, Malaysia assignment help is the right choice for you. we have 3000+ experts who provide flawless accounting assignment help at a reliable price
Recent Solved Questions
- The purpose of this chapter is to briefly explain the overall research topic by dividing them into sections of research background: Social Media Influencers Roles in Influencing Research Paper, UPM, Malaysia
- Shanghai International Port (Group) Co. Ltd (SIPG), the operator of public terminals in Shanghai’s port is a large scale specialized: Shipping Management Assignment, NMIT, Malaysia
- In the Victorian era, travel writing was a masculine discourse which affected the ways in which women wrote about their travels: Nineteenth-Century Literature and Culture Essay, UOC, Malaysia
- As the medical community rushes to find a cure, or at least a containment, for the spreading coronavirus, financial markets: Investment Planning Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Covid swelled into a worldwide pandemic, school districts all around the world settled on the troublesome choice to close their entryways constraining: Educational Leadership & Management Thesis, UIU, Malaysia
- CSC508: This assignment will test your understanding on Sorting and Searching algorithms and Write a complete JAVA program: DATA STRUCTURES Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- BUS7AN: you need to explain the challenges that the leaders are facing: Contemporary Leadership Themes Assignment, WGU, malaysia
- PGBM156: Demonstrate critical understanding and application of relevant strategic management and leadership principles that support organizational values and impact organizational direction: Strategic Management in an International Context Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- SMP10803: You are planning to venture into one of the agribusinesses in the area in which you live Discuss 3 (THREE) major external forces that will impact your future business: Principles of Marketing Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- MKT410: Provide a poor introduction most of the key elements are not highlighted Provide a moderate introduction: Introduction to Marketing Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia