GM501/ MBG1033/ GM530: Following transactions for the month of July 2022 pertain to Techno World Ltd: Financial Accounting and Analysis/ Business Accounting for Decision Making Assignment, Malaysia
Individual Assignment 1: General Journal Entries and Subdivision of Journals
Question 1: Following transactions for the month of July 2022 pertain to Techno World Ltd:
Cash in hand = Rs. 85,000
Cash at the bank:
• As per cash book = Rs, 650,000
• As per bank statement = 780,000
Note: Techno World Ltd. use 2 columns cash book
• 2 Jul: Purchased goods on credit from Rosh computers stores for Rs. 237, 500 (2.5 percent net trade discount)
• 4 Jul: Goods sold on credit to ABC incorporation for Rs. 25,000 after the settlement of a 5 percent trade discount. The transportation charges of Rs. 75,00 were paid through cash by Techno World Limited.
• 5 Jul: Goods sold on credit to Sham brothers for Rs. 320,000 with a discount offer of 2.5 percent if the payment is made within 30 days early.
• 7 Jul: Rs. 200,000 cheques issued to Zeecom associates against the final settlement of previously due invoice of Rs. 212,500 and XYZ stores for Rs. 95000 with a 2.5 percent net payment discount.
• 9 Jul: A cheque of amount Rs. 29,500 received against goods sold by Orascom Private Ltd.
• 10 Jul: Utility bills of amount Rs. 22,500 paid in cash. This amount also included Rs. 5000 bills utilized by the owner’s residency.
• 12 Jul: Goods returned by Sham brothers of amount Rs. 67,500.
• 12 Jul: Goods returned to Rosh computers stores of amount Rs. 25000.
• 13 Jul: Goods purchased on credit from Delta mart of amount Rs. 35,000 with a 5 percent discount on early settlement within 30 days.
• 15 Jul: An amount of Rs. 50,000 cheques were withdrawn from the bank for daily operational expenses.
• 21 Jul: New computer machines were purchased of amount Rs. 122,500 in which part payment cheque of amount Rs. 50000 was issued.
• 26 Jul: Goods purchased against cash of amount Rs. 34,000 and availed 2.5 percent discount.
• 30 Jul: An amount of Rs. 142,500 cheques received from Zeal enterprises with 2.5 percent net payment discount and Zahir associates of Rs. 250,000 against the final settlement of previously due invoice of amount Rs. 275,000.
a. Enter the transactions into the General Journal format.
b. Prepare Sales book, Purchase book, Sale Return and Purchase Return.
c. Prepare Cashbook.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you don't have time and want to complete your GM501/ MBG1033/ GM530: Financial Accounting and Analysis/ Business Accounting for Decision Making Assignment within the deadline then don't look further, Malaysia assignment help is the right choice for you. we have 3000+ experts who provide flawless accounting assignment help at a reliable price
Recent Solved Questions
- BPMM1013: What would you like to do to increase the average monthly revenues by more than 20%? Justify your choice: Principles of Marketing Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- I wanted to automate the post with the text I provided in the code. I’ve tried a number of different approaches: Python Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- CT010-3-1: Assume that the place you are living in has two (2) vaccination centers (VC1 and VC2) and they require a computer program to keep the records of all vaccination done:Python Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- BU7411: Analyse critically the differences between contemporary international marketing environments, in particular, the importance of cultural differences and consumer behaviour: International marketing Assignment, UOC, Malaysia
- BKC1253: A researcher wishes to determine the molar mass of a metal and a nonvolatile solute. For the metal determination: Physical Chemistry Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- The hospital manager you have been asked to help faces a difficulty: ANALYTICAL SUPPORT FOR DECISION MAKING Assignment, UOS, malaysia
- MGT7101: examine the issues and trends in operations management and how that in turn affects an organisations SIPOC: MANAGING OPERATIONS OF BUSINESS Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- CXD1203:Consider the following set of requirements for a worldwide package delivery database that is used to keep track of couriers who ship parcels: DATABASES 1 Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- WUC107/03: You are a Malaysian trainer who is a highly sought-out expert in the area of cross-cultural negotiations The Communications Director of a large company has asked you to write an article on ‘Guidelines for cross-cultural negotiations in China’ for their business magazine: Workplace Communication Skills Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- BBUI3103: Differentiate between dismissal and termination and consider whether the grounds of dismissal and termination: Employment and Industrial Law Assignment, OUM, Malaysia