‘Gardeners love this crap: That’s the slogan for Pierce Ledbetter’s Memphis, Tennessee-based company, Zoo Doo: Entrepreneurship Assignment, TU, Malaysia
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
‘Gardeners love this crap: That’s the slogan for Pierce Ledbetter’s Memphis, Tennessee-based company, Zoo Doo, In 1990, while still a student at Cornell University, Ledbetter returned home to Memphis and talked the managers at the local zoo into selling him composed animal droppings from the enormous amounts produced by the zoo’s animal daily.
Why would any sane Individual want animal droppings? Well, It’s extremely rich In soli nutrients. Wanting to cash in on the gardening craze just beginning to sweep across the United States, Ledbetter saw a marketing opportunity. He began selling “Zoo Doo” In attractively designed pails.
He even had the unique Idea of having the droppings compressed into various animal-shaped sculptures that gardeners could place In their gardens to decompose naturally and organically. His designs caught the eye of garden centers and mass merchandisers across the United States. Ledbetter’s Zoo Doo now claims sales of about $ 1.5 million.
But having a great product and a great slogan isn’t enough to make any small business a success. It’s important to choose a form of business ownership that best meets your individual needs, goals, and constraints. Factors such as availability of adequate funding, amount of management expertise, product liability possibilities, and willingness to share decision-making can influence which form of ownership is most appropriate.
- If you are Pierce Ledbetter’s business associates, suggest the appropriate type of business ownership for Zoo too with four (4) appropriate reasoning
- Discuss the THREE (3) ways that may have assisted Pierce Ledbetter to identify the attractive opportunity.
- Recommend any THREE (3) foreign-market entry strategies that Pierce Ledbetter can utilize to venture his business into the overseas market.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help is your one-stop solution for all your online exam needs. We offer a wide range of online exam help services, from preparing for your exams to helping you get the most out of your studies. Our online exam help service provides students with the latest and most effective methods for studying for the Malaysian exams. So don't hesitate to contact us today for all your online exam needs!
Recent Solved Questions
- Challenges For The Tourism Businesses During The Pandemic In Tioman Island Malaysia: Business and Management Dissertation Proposal, UTAR, Malaysia
- ABMF3213: There are 3 main prohibitions in Islamic banking principles, namely, the prohibition of riba, the prohibition of gharar: Islamic Banking Assignment, KYPJ, Malaysia
- Catalytic deoxygenation of palm oil and its residue in green diesel production: A current technological review: Inorganic Chemistry Thesis, UTM, malaysia
- GHZM 3063: Students are required to design of either a transit centre: Tourist Behaviour Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- BMG306/03: A central bank, reserve bank, or monetary authority, is an entity responsible for the monetary policy of its country: Introduction to International Business Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- According to Khalifa & Alswailem, (2021) at King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center, Saudi Arabia, the implementation and upgrading of the hospital information: MBA in Healthcare Management Case Study, APU, Malaysia
- For the first assignment, you are required to play the role of a researcher and paper presenter for a topic to be chosen from Week: Diplomacy: Theory & Practice Essay, AUTI, Malaysia
- Hakeem, the owner of Haqfee Enterprise, has hired you as an accounts assistant for his business. He requested you to help: Accounting Coursework, UM, Malaysia
- Determine the minimum fresh water and minimum wastewater targets for the above system using water cascade analysis: Advanced process integration Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- Mrs Spoon is a 48-year-old woman who works part-time as a kindergarten assistant come to physiotherapy clinic with the history of Pain: PHYSIOTHERAPY Assignment, MU, Malaysia