For each of the following scenarios, use a supply and demand diagram to illustrate the effect of the given shock on the equilibrium price: Microeconomics Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
|University||University of Nottingham Malaysia (UNMC)|
For each of the following scenarios, use a supply and demand diagram to illustrate the effect of the given shock on the equilibrium price and quantity in the specified competitive market. Explain whether there is a shift in the demand curve, the supply curve, or neither.
a) The DBKL decides to increase the price of a T-token from RM 1.25 to RM 1.70, and also increases the price of monthly T-passes. Show the effect on demand, supply and on the equilibrium in the Kuala Lumpur area market for used cars. Are T-passes and cars substitutes or complements?
b) America is the biggest producer of corn in the world. Bad weather conditions in the Midwest lead to a very low production of corn in the USA. Show the effect on the world corn market.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Assignment helper malaysia is the perfect place for students who want to write Microeconomics homework solution but don't know how to write assignment. Our dedicated team of qualified writers provides the do my Assignment malaysia service on economics. our writers are available 24 hours to serve the DQS156 Principles Of Economics Assignment Sample, HBU131 National Kesatria III Assignment Example, ECO211 Macroeconomics UiTM Assignment Example etc. at an reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Discuss an issue/ problem/ process improvement that occurs in the current construction project: Project Cost Auditing Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- TSE3173: Within the time allocated, your groups are required to design the following site elements and integrate them into a functional website: Web Application Coursework, KPTM, Malaysia
- TEN21504: A transistor can be employed as an amplifying device where DC and AC analysis is used to obtain the amplifier parameter required: Electronic Circuit Analysis Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- Discuss comprehensively the THREE (3) different types of Business Plans. Elaborate on the components of a good Business Plan for a product or service of your choice: Entrepreneurship Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- TWT2231: Your task is to write a report on the design and development of your project: Web Technique and Application Coursework, MMU, Malaysia
- The Malaysian legal system has undergone tremendous development since Malaysia regains its independence in 1957: Malaysia Legal System Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- BUS706: You are a senior manager in a business unit of a medium-sized enterprise, with functional management and organizational leadership responsibilities: Finance for Managers Assignment, LIBT, Malaysia
- Software testing is one of the important and primary parts of software quality assurance Testing a product or application is the main stage: Software Engineering Dissertation, MUM, Malaysia
- PAF3043: The introduction of the Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standard (MPERS) in January 2016 is timely and vital: Financial Accounting Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- AC1025: Zarina is a founder of Sugar Bakery Sdn Bhd, a business that produces and sells various flour-based baked: Principles of accounting Assignment, UOL, Malaysia