Fast Energy Generation Prediction Using Automated Solar PV System Design Optimization: Dissertation, Malaysia
Title: Fast Energy Generation Prediction Using Automated Solar PV System Design Optimization.
A dissertation does not require novelty.
To create an app. Based on an area (input), the app should be able to calculate the number of solar panels needed and the total energy generated. but there might be another add-on required. for now
I need a progress report to be done, due on 25/4/22. The dateline for my dissertation is mid of august. The platform used to create the design is Matlab. this is the initial stage. Later on, it should be an app that is downloadable to devices. The solar panels used should comply with Malaysia’s standard solar panels.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you finding affordable dissertation writing help? Don’t worry Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of productive writers who provide do my assignment service to students of college and university. we have the best engineering assignment helpers in Malaysia.
Recent Solved Questions
- Challenges For The Tourism Businesses During The Pandemic In Tioman Island Malaysia: Business and Management Dissertation Proposal, UTAR, Malaysia
- PSYC2505: As a student, you are expected to have good communication and interpersonal skills: Foundations of Psychology and Sociology For Health Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- TBE103/03: Green and sustainable development is globally promoted, and “Go Green” initiatives are also widely being encouraged in the country: Environmental Science and Design Report, WOU, Malaysia
- MPU3123/03: Anda diminta untuk mengepilkan satu foto yang menonjolkan impak interaksi antara tamadun: Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- EEE40002: Ability to evaluate the CMOS transistor characteristics and Conduct investigations of complex problems using research-based knowledge: Integrated Circuit Design Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- CHE471: The rate of heat loss from a tank to the surrounding by convection and conduction is expressed: Chemical process principles I Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- present the financial affairs of a parent company and its legally distinct subsidiaries as if they were a single unified economic entity: Corporate Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- To deliver 200 bags of brown rice at the price of RM 4000 to Tinggi Mini Market: Faculty of Business and Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Critical understanding of the key strategic decisions that a business may have to make and appreciation of how accounting: Strategic Corporate Finance Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- DOM6034: Mystery Ltd Statement of profit or loss and other comprehensive income for year ended 31 December: Corporate Finance Report, HU, Malaysia