FA113: The following is the list of transactions for the month of January 2020 for Comfort Furniture a small furniture retailer: Financial Accounting 1 Assignment, RCC, Malaysia
|University||Regal City College (RCC)|
|Subject||FA113: Financial Accounting 1|
The following is the list of transactions for the month of January 2020 for Comfort Furniture a small furniture retailer.
- Started business with RM25,000 cash.
- Bank in RM10,000 cash into a bank account.
- Bought goods for cash RM650.
- Bought goods on credit from: T. Dry RM800; F. Hood RM950; M. Smith RM200; G. Low RM500.
- Bought stationery on credit from Buttons Ltd RM90.
- Sold goods on credit to: R. Tong RM180; L. Fish RM240; M. Singh RM350; A. Tom RM300.
- Paid for rent by cheque RM250.
- Bought fixtures on credit from Chiefs Ltd RM600.
- Paid salaries in cash RM1,500.
- Returned goods to: F. Hood RM30; M. Smith RM40.
- Bought a van by cheque RM6,500.
- Received loan from B. Barclay by cheque RM2,500.
- Goods returned to us by: R. Tong RM5; M. Singh RM20.
- Cash sales RM180.
- Sold goods on credit to: L. Fish RM240; A. Tom RM450; R. Pleat RM160.
- We paid the following by cheque: F. Hood RM920; M. Smith RM160.
- Received cheques from: R. Pleat RM160; L. Fish RM240.
- Received a further loan from B. Barclay by cash RM1,500.
- Received RM300 cash from A. Tom.
- Record the following transactions for the month of January 2020 in the correct Journal of Day Book.
- Post the accounts to the respective ledger accounts and balance off all the accounts.
- Prepare a trial balance as of 31 January 2020
The petty cashier of Remy and Merry Company paid cash for the following expenditures during the month of January 2019.
- Balance brought forward; petty cash $50.
- The number of petty expenditures for the previous month reimbursed by the chief cashier was $200.
- Bought some liquid material for cleaning purposes for $25.
- Paid $20 for the van wash.
- Bought pens and pencils for $15.
- Paid for fuel $35.
- Paid $55 for casual labor.
- Donated $10 to WBA – a charitable institution.
- Bought a broom for the office for $5.
Record the above transactions in a petty cash book assuming a petty cash imprest system is used by Remy and Merry Company.
Explain the following terms in the financial statement with suitable examples.
Explain the following basic accounting concepts with relevant examples.
- Dual aspect concept
- Accrual concept
- Separate determination
- Substance over form
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you're looking for case study writing help in Malaysia, then don't worry, we are here to help you. At Malaysia Assignment Help, we have a team of experienced writers who can help you with your case study writing needs. From research and analysis to writing the final product, our writers are equipped to provide you with the best assignment help Malaysia.
Recent Solved Questions
- students are required to evaluate the psychological tests and reflect on the usability of the test in the Malaysian context: Psychological Test and Measurements Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Evaluate the three mutual funds using Sharpe and Treynor measure and Given the risk-free rate is 5%: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- In response to the judicial outcome of the Afghan Hijackers case, then-future Prime Minister of the United Kingdom: Public Law Course Work, UiTM, Malaysia
- MEC4401:To evaluate the clay type and study the rheology behavior of different water content in the clay: Mechanical Engineering Thesis, MUM, Malaysia
- The EC … is not fully independent of the Government. Its powers are limited and have not even been exercised as broadly as they might be: Constitutional and Administrative Law Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Explain the differences in how modern and traditional theories of a portfolio management approach the issue of diversification: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- develop a decentralized platform for cryptocurrency/token exchange: Blockchain (Programming), TU, Malaysia
- Briefly distinguish between ‘the demand for localization’ and ‘the demand for globalization: Strategic management Case study, UMT, Malaysia
- KIG1006:Design a simple product based on your innovation apply, combine or improve product functions that consist of approximately five parts drawings and one assembly drawing: Engineering drawing, Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- UGB161: Knowledge and understanding of different areas of marketing, the relationships between them, and their application to international business organizations: Introduction to Marketing Assignment, UOS, Malaysia