Evaluate each alternative solution that identified as per below Describe the strengths and weaknesses of the 5 solutions provided below: English Case Study, UON, Malaysia
|University||University of Nottingham (UON)|
Topic: You are required to complete a case study analysis and write a report to present your group’s result the study.
Task: Evaluate each alternative solution that identified as per below. Describe the strengths and weaknesses of the 5 solutions provided below.
3.1 Attract loyalty with value
Caferoma should upgrade customers spending experience and let them feel our service or product is worth of money.Instead of just selling coffee products ,Caferoma can focus on upgrading and franchising more special shops as sales outlets and noble café shops .Customers can buy a coffee product and let the professional barista make a coffee according to their flavour, then enjoy their time in the comfortable environment.Caferoma can create a membership reward and referrer system to grow loyal customer base.
3.2 The sales channel re-allocates
In this case ,Caferoma should re-allocate sales points ,quit from those supermarkets which are high competitive with their own store brand, and seek for higher grade markets which more customers prefer quality products. Besides that, Caferoma can build up own online sales platform, which will giving more potential customers and wider market .last but not least, by selling out more franchise of special shops also can substitute supermarket sales.
3.3 Improve brand recognition
Many similar packaged coffee products are impacting our market share ,because their prices are much cheaper and confuse consumers between our brand and ‘coppycat’. Firstly , we have to make sure Caferoma has been trademarked to prevent any over-copied products .Secondly, high brand exposure on social media and in advertisements can help consumers easily recognise Caferoma.Thirdly,participate in more competitions and get awarded to improve the repute of the company.
3.4 Refresh brand image
A company’s logo makes the very first impression on a consumer. We have to create a new logo that can attract consumers vision .Timely launch new product or flavour that will appeal a younger generation of consumers .By joining more charity events and providing sponsorship for popular activities,we will get a good image for Caferoma .
3.5 strive on upgrade value
The special shop is our core of reformation in our business .customers can experience amzing customer service ,beautiful design and cosy furniture here.With an amazing membership programme can increase customers sense of belonging, such as a very nice membership card to display their unique identity here , a sweet greeting card and small gift for their birthday ,or even a cup of free coffee can also make customers feel valued by Caferoma.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help Offers excellent case study writing help on English. our professionals are highly talented to craft authentic and reliable care study solutions on almost all subjects. You can also hire our homework helper service at a low price if you facing trouble while writing your tough assignment task in malaysia.
Recent Solved Questions
- Analysis and discussion on the financial performance and Basically your financial performance analysis comprise of horizontal: Faculty of Business and Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- You are required to introduce your selected automobile company and highlight the key issues that the company is currently facing: Strategic Management Assignment, ASB, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING, OUM
- A solution containing methoxide ions, CH30* ions, in methanol can be prepared by adding sodium hydride to methanol: Organic Chemistry Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- PAF3043: The introduction of the Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standard (MPERS) in January 2016 is timely and vital: Financial Accounting Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- Your critical thinking on the comparison of the methane and carbon dioxide from landfills in Indonesia: Air Pollution Engineering Report, SU, Malaysia
- EEE4333: Demonstrates the ability to engage in independent learning of modern tools for the programming of embedded systems: Embedded system Coursework, SU, Malaysia
- WUC107/03: You are a Malaysian trainer who is a highly sought-out expert in the area of cross-cultural negotiations The Communications Director of a large company has asked you to write an article on ‘Guidelines for cross-cultural negotiations in China’ for their business magazine: Workplace Communication Skills Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- STA1203: Foundation In Business Information Technology Programme (CFPI) Determine whether each of the following variables is quantitative or qualitative : Business Statistics
- Mr Wong is a Burger Queen outlet franchisee. As a franchisee, Mr Wong is expected to fulfill his contractual obligation to ensure his outlet: Operation Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia