ENT1100: Dropshipping is a fulfillment method where a store doesn’t keep the products it sells in stock: Entertainment Technology Course Work, NYCCT, Malaysia
|University||New York City College of Technology (NYCCT)|
|Subject||ENT1100: Entertainment Technology|
Dropshipping is a fulfilment method where a store doesn’t keep the products it sells in stock. Instead, the store purchases the item from a third-party supplier and has it shipped directly to the customer. As a result, the seller doesn’t have to handle the product directly.
- Each of the group members will need to set up and manage one social media platform selling Peppy’s House products. The platform account can be a personal existing account, or newly set up individually or shared among group members.
- Conduct a market analysis by using SWOT analysis and interview at least ten different groups of consumers on the black and white pepper purchase intention/preference.
- Based on the analysis, design your promotion strategies as follow:
- Create advertisement posters and advertisement messages
- Tiktok video/ Livestreaming
- Discount promotion/gift
Get Help By Expert
If you want to hire a coursework writer at a cheap cost then you must get in touch with malasiaassignmenthelp.com. we have a group of well-trained experts who can provide you course work writing service in which we provide you Entertainment Technology Course Work according to your university requirement.
Recent Solved Questions
- In this laboratory practical, students are required to separate and purify unknown compounds of a given sample mixture using appropriate: Bachelor of Science in Analytical Chemistry Report, TARC, Malaysia
- BUSI2167: The Asia and Pacific region has a proven record as a dynamic tourism destination With the right policy measures and strong coordination: Managing and marketing tourism Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
- BFF5915: The Black-Scholes-Merton option pricing model assumes a risk-free rate as the expected rate of return on the asset: OPTIONS, FUTURES AND RISK MANAGEMENT Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Between 2015 and 2050, the proportion of the world’s population over 60 years will nearly double from 12% to 22%: Information System Management Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- ECO2103: The global spread of covid-19 impacts all the industries throughout the world: Principles of microeconomics Essay, IIU, Malaysia
- Calculate the volumes of cut and fill contained between consecutive cross-sections from CS10 and CS15: Diploma in Land Survey Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- MLL207e: Huraikan secara kritis sejarah perkembangan Bahasa Indonesia dan Bahasa Melayu dalam kurun ke-20: Comparative Study of Bahasa Melayu and Bahasa Indonesia Assignment, SUSS, Malaysia
- Students are given an article British Airways suffers data breach compromising information: Information Technology Case Study, UTP, Malaysia
- ENT600: A case study is an account of an activity, event, or problem that contains a real or hypothetical situation: Technology Entrepreneurship Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- HBET2303: The goal of assessment is to help students improve as writers and feel successful as writers: Writing IN ESL Assignment, OUM, Malaysia