EEPB353: Refer to the simplified Power System Network of a transmission system network Recently, The government’s economic planning: Power System Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
|University||University of Melbourne (UOM)|
|Subject||EEPB353: Power System|
Refer to the simplified Power System Network of a transmission system network. Recently, The government’s economic planning unit has asked MGC to investigate if it is possible to build a new township at Xperia City.
As a power system planner for the Malaysian Grid Company Inc, you are tasked to consistently evaluate the network under your care to ensure that the power network is operating in a safe condition. The criteria used by the utility is that the voltage magnitude must be within the standard voltage ranges (Vmax = 1.05 pu, Vmin – 0.95 pu).
- You are required to investigate the maximum load that Bus 7 can take without experiencing Undervoltage problems during Normal and N-1 contingency. You are to build a voltage profile of the system with varying loads and use this to assess the location of the weak buses in the network.
- If Xperia City is to grow into a big township in the next 15 years as such that load is 1.5 times higher than the maximum load found in (a), what does MGC need to do to ensure a smooth, stable and consistent power supply with a minimal interruption? Verify your solution by assessing the MGC voltage profile.
- Based on the scenario and possible solutions mentioned in (b), what would you do to make the grid to be more environmentally cleaner and sustainable? Include in your plan how you would get everybody to agree and be active in your initiative.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for an affordable way to get a top-quality assignment on EEPB353: Power System? Look no further, hire an expert writer from Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com who can assist you and customize your assignment in 100% plagiarism-free manner at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Love it or hate it, IKEA is the most successful furniture retailer ever With 276 stores in 36 countries, they have managed to develop: Production and Operations Management Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- ENT1100: Write a report in which you analyze the potential opportunities and challenges for the development: Entertainment Technology Course Work, NYCCT, Malaysia
- The Grid System is required to be operated by the GSO to account for such factors as planned and unplanned outages on the Grid System: Engineering Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- You are asked to develop a program for Mobile Soft Inc. to calculate the year-end promotion price that should be paid by its customers: Programming Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- In recent years, the UK has witnessed bank failures mis-selling of financial products, and various scandals: Contemporary Issues in Banking, Assignment, KU, Malaysia
- Shanghai International Port (Group) Co. Ltd (SIPG), the operator of public terminals in Shanghai’s port is a large scale specialized: Shipping Management Assignment, NMIT, Malaysia
- ACC4304: Critically evaluate the role of an audit committee in ensuring the suitability, objectivity, and independence of external audits: Accounting Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- PSP0101: The coronavirus disease 2019 hit Malaysia in early 2020 and has caused several lockdowns or partial lockdowns in the afford to contain the virus from spreading to the population: Problem Solving and Program Design Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- ACC4284: Analyze the way in which theory, practice, and rules in accounting and finance are fit for the purpose within the context of the economic: Emerging Issues in Accounting & Finance Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- Software testing is one of the important and primary parts of software quality assurance Testing a product or application is the main stage: Software Engineering Dissertation, MUM, Malaysia