EEPB353: Refer to the simplified Power System Network of a transmission system network Recently, The government’s economic planning: Power System Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
|University||University of Melbourne (UOM)|
|Subject||EEPB353: Power System|
Refer to the simplified Power System Network of a transmission system network. Recently, The government’s economic planning unit has asked MGC to investigate if it is possible to build a new township at Xperia City.
As a power system planner for the Malaysian Grid Company Inc, you are tasked to consistently evaluate the network under your care to ensure that the power network is operating in a safe condition. The criteria used by the utility is that the voltage magnitude must be within the standard voltage ranges (Vmax = 1.05 pu, Vmin – 0.95 pu).
- You are required to investigate the maximum load that Bus 7 can take without experiencing Undervoltage problems during Normal and N-1 contingency. You are to build a voltage profile of the system with varying loads and use this to assess the location of the weak buses in the network.
- If Xperia City is to grow into a big township in the next 15 years as such that load is 1.5 times higher than the maximum load found in (a), what does MGC need to do to ensure a smooth, stable and consistent power supply with minimal interruption? Verify your solution by assessing the MGC voltage profile.
- Based on the scenario and possible solutions mentioned in (b), what would you do to make the grid to be more environmentally cleaner and sustainable? Include in your plan how you would get everybody to agree and be active in your initiative.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for an affordable way to get a top-quality assignment on EEPB353: Power System? Look no further, hire an expert writer from Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com who can assist you and customize your assignment in 100% plagiarism-free manner at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Your tax director has requested that you prepare a proposal to Cik Farra, addressing the following issues: TAXATION Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- You are require to create a fork program in C programming language You are free to create as many as you need for child of this program: Network Programming Coursework, LU, Malaysia
- Your final piece of assessment for this Module is a research report. It will be based on the data set you will be given: Statistic Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- KNC6063: Explain the relevant energy and environmental policies or related acts applied to the energy management for a chemical factory: Energy And Environment Law And Policy Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- TMT2673: Develop ONE (1) activity diagram to represent the general or business process of the proposed system in the Assignment Specification file: Object oriented software development Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- Collectively, technological disruptions are seen as very significant drivers of industrial change: Socio-Economic & Legal Environment Assignment, UOK, Malaysia
- Calculate the volumes of cut and fill contained between consecutive cross-sections from CS10 and CS15: Diploma in Land Survey Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- When they come into force the provisions of the Environment Bill 2019-2021 will give real substance to the Government: Environmental Law Assignment, TUL, Malaysia
- BBCA1033: Mr Zarid, a watch dealer, set up a shop by the name Syarikat Zn Watch Sdn Bhd on 1 March 2021: Introduction to Accounting Assignment, CUM, Malaysia
- UNIM513: Design quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods approach research: Research Methodology Assignment, UTN, Malaysia