Distributed leadership, or the expansion of leadership roles in schools, beyond those in formal leadership or administrative posts: Educational Leadership Assignment, UON, Malaysia
|University||University of Nottingham (UON)|
Distributed leadership, or the expansion of leadership roles in schools, beyond those in formal leadership or administrative posts, represents one of the most influential ideas to emerge in the field of educational leadership in the past decade (Hallinger and Heck, 2009). The idea of distributed leadership as “leadership shared within and between schools” (Harris, 2008, p. 16) has found favor with researchers, policymakers, practitioners, and educational reformers around the globe (Spillane, 2006; Harris, 2008; Leithwood et al., 2009). Few ideas, it seems, have provoked as much attention, debate, and controversy in the school leadership field, as this particular concept.
Distributed leadership: what we know
Distributed leadership is increasingly been seen as a contributor to organizational growth and success. From a distributed perspective, it is the nature and the effects of leadership practice that matter. Knowing if, how and in what way distributed leadership practice influences organizational outcomes is at the heart of a great deal of contemporary empirical inquiry (Leithwood et al., 2009; Harris, 2009). In England, a recent study of school transformation has shown that distributed leadership is a key component of success and highlights how this was associated with higher performance and gains in achievement. In all the school cases, the principals had deliberately shared leadership responsibilities in order to support innovation and change. This was a very conscious and deliberate strategy by the principals to extend and build leadership capacity within the schools.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
The team of Malaysia Assignment Help provides you with the best assignment writing help for educational leadership assignment. We have a pool of dedicated writers who are well-versed in educational leadership topics and can write my assignment. Our team has an extensive experience working on assignments related to various universities such as University of Nottingham (UON) Malaysia. We can help you with various types of assignments, from final year project help to essay, research paper, and dissertation writing.
Recent Solved Questions
- ENG1090: Radioactive materials, such as Plutonium-239, Radium-226, and others, decay exponentially. The amount of radioactive material: Foundation Mathematics Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- PBS3233: The economic system in the world refers to the way in which countries organize their economies to allocate: International Business Assignment, KPTM, Malaysia
- TMF1434: Golden Hands Catering offers catering services for events such as weddings, birthdays, and celebration events: Data Structure & Algorithms Assignment, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- MGW2230: What is Organizational behavior (OB) Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- Evaluate the local markets in light of stock markets, interest rates, currencies, and commodities Explain how these elements would affect your proposed business: Business Accounting and Finance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- If you were the brand manager for Kraft salad dressing, which obstacles to implementing the key integrated marketing: Integrated Marketing Communication Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- CT038-3-2: COVID -19 Vaccine Registration System Vaccines are one of the methods for us to curb the pandemic and one of the best ways to protect our society: object oriented development with java Coursework, AUT, Malaysia
- Why do you think Toyota decided to adapt the existing plant in Melbourne rather than build one from the ground: Issues in Global Business Essay, TU, Malaysia
- Artificial intelligence (AI) technology is applied to promote learning and teaching effectiveness. AI technology is being used: Basic Research Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- BNNS6384: Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a common endocrinal problem that affects females of reproductive age: Bachelor of Nursing Sciences Assignment, LUC, Malaysia