Discuss the importance and types of audits in an organization and Suggest the possible issues related to the financial statement: Auditing Assignment, MUS, Malaysia
|University||Management & Science University (MSU)|
Discuss the importance and types of audits in an organization. Suggest the possible issues related to the financial statement audit and give recommendations to overcome the possible issues.
Rubric 1 :
The description of the importance of audit in an organization.
A: Very clear description of the importance of audit in an organization.
Rubric 2 :
Discussion on the purpose of the financial statement audit.
A: Very clear discussion on the purpose of the financial statement audit
Rubric 3 :
Discussion on the possible issues related to financial statement audit
A: Able to discuss four possible issues related to financial statement audit.
Rubric 4 :
Recommendation to overcome the possible issues related to financial statement audit
A: Able to suggest four recommendations to overcome the possible issues.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you want to boost your academic rank in Auditing then hire the best assignment writing service at Malaysia Assignment Help. We have an expert team of brilliant writers who work 24*7 hours to offer top-notch quality assistance on accounting assignments to Malaysian university students.
Recent Solved Questions
- you will be asked to implement a Python program to solve the following puzzles described below: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Target Market Who are Starbucks Malaysia’s target customers and Describe the types of products from Starbucks Malaysia: Bachelor of Marketing with Honours Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Identify a project that integrates Sustainable developments into its project initiation and management: Sustainable Project Management Report, OUM, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Corus Berhad is interested to invest in bonds Currently, the financial manager is evaluating both Bond A and Bond B: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- MGT555: In 2021, the price charged for bottled drinks/box is RM10 for passion fruit, RM8 for mango, and RM6 for calamansi: Business analytics Report, UiTM, Malaysia
- Company XYZ producing a product that is high in quality and specification in accordance to the market demand without any deviation: Economics Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- TCC238: C program comprises all codes needed for the compilation and execution of a runnable system: Structured Programming Course Work, WOU, Malaysia
- EEE5314: Discuss Nutritional Management for patients at risk for refeeding syndromes with left renal cell carcinoma with distance Mets: Electrical Safety Research Paper, UON, Malaysia
- MPU3223/03: What are the challenges that you face when making decisions at the workplace: Decision Making Skills Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Planning an energy supply system i.e. hot water & PV, space heating, or cooling on the council house: Renewable Energy Assignment, UKM, Malaysia