Discuss and elaborate on the collection of indirect taxes and how the above objectives are being administered: CUSTOMS MANAGEMENT AND CHALLENGES Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
|Subject||CUSTOMS MANAGEMENT AND CHALLENGES|
CUSTOMS MANAGEMENT AND CHALLENGES
The Minister of Finance of Malaysia has announced that the country needs RM168 Billion for the National Budget 2008. The Inland Revenue Board and the Royal Malaysian Customs are very important contributors to the National Income.
The Royal Malaysian Customs is the second highest contributor through Indirect Taxes and its objectives are as follows:
- To collect national revenue through indirect taxes
- To prevent loss of revenue
- To assist industries by providing facilities
The main intention of the government is to balance between the three objectives by carefully formulating the policies relating to indirect taxes and ensure proper implementation.
Discuss and elaborate on the collection of indirect taxes and how the above objectives are being administered without sacrificing one for another to meet competition in global market.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Recent Solved Questions
- Describes the clinical evaluation process and outcome for creating a tool: Nursing Assignment, UIM, Malaysia
- The law on adverse possession has always been depicted as a scandalous interference with the rights of legitimate property owners: Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Coursework, UCISS, Malaysia
- Naval Collaboration is very important to our country in facing various threats both internally and externally: International Community Essay, IIUM, Malaysia
- what extent does the corporate Governance framework in Malaysia provide a framework of control mechanisms that support a company: Corporate governance in malaysia Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- BNRE6113: Information technologies have affected every aspect of human activity and have a potential role to play in the field of education: Learning Skill Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- Identify and evaluate the role and function of research & Identify five different types of research methods in the business computing field: Research Methodology Research Paper, MSU, Malaysia
- ELC501: Human beings harbour a deep need to belong. On a biological level, belonging is survival: English for Critical Academic Reading Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- You are required to design an integrated pedagogical approach for five-year-old children: Early Childhood Education Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- Mrs Spoon is a 48-year-old woman who works part-time as a kindergarten assistant come to physiotherapy clinic with the history of Pain: PHYSIOTHERAPY Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- You are required to select only ONE product, service, or process from any of the eight industries stated below: Innovation Management Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia