Discuss and elaborate on the collection of indirect taxes and how the above objectives are being administered: CUSTOMS MANAGEMENT AND CHALLENGES Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
|Subject||CUSTOMS MANAGEMENT AND CHALLENGES|
CUSTOMS MANAGEMENT AND CHALLENGES
The Minister of Finance of Malaysia has announced that the country needs RM168 Billion for the National Budget 2008. The Inland Revenue Board and the Royal Malaysian Customs are very important contributors to the National Income.
The Royal Malaysian Customs is the second highest contributor through Indirect Taxes and its objectives are as follows:
- To collect national revenue through indirect taxes
- To prevent loss of revenue
- To assist industries by providing facilities
The main intention of the government is to balance between the three objectives by carefully formulating the policies relating to indirect taxes and ensure proper implementation.
Discuss and elaborate on the collection of indirect taxes and how the above objectives are being administered without sacrificing one for another to meet competition in global market.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Recent Solved Questions
- Students are required to extract data on the performance of a country in terms of sustainability policies and management practices: Master of Policy Sciences Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- F79MA: Suppose that you are a trainee actuary working in the mathematical modeling team for a non-governmental organization that is rolling out a micro-credit scheme to support rural communities in developing countries: Statistical Model Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- TMT2673: Develop ONE (1) activity diagram to represent the general or business process of the proposed system in the Assignment Specification file: Object oriented software development Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- The Malaysian legal system has undergone tremendous development since Malaysia regains its independence in 1957: Malaysia Legal System Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- BBF201/05: Iiquidity position, and how the liquidity position has changed over time from 2020 to 2021: Introduction to financial management Report, WOU, Malaysia
- TCC238: C program comprises all codes needed for the compilation and execution of a runnable system: Structured Programming Course Work, WOU, Malaysia
- EMCA5103: provide the student with the practical skills and theoretical for risk management plan with essential traits to achieve the project’s goals and objectives: Project Cost Analysis And Appraisal Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Reflect on the challenges you’ve faced when trying to implement differentiated instructions: Differentiated instruction Assignment, Malaysia
- On 2.2.2021, Sahid entered into a hire purchase agreement with Kejora Finance Bhd for the hire purchase of a new Proton Perdana Motor car: COMMERCIAL LAW Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- I need to create an OO program to implement the following Data Structure language for Double Linked List using C++: Programming and Data Structures Assignment, APU, Malaysia