DCS20603: You Requires to create a complete web application using PHP script and RDBMS based on earlier tasks done: Web programming Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
|University||Management & Science University (MSU)|
|Subject||DCS20603: Web programming|
This assignment requires you to create a complete web application using PHP script and RDBMS based on earlier tasks done in Assignment 2.
The web application should demonstrate the CRUD Create, Read, Update, and Delete operations from the database through the PHP scripts. Below are some of the basic requirements for the application:
a. Login page
b. Login verification controller
c. Main page with menu options upon successful login verification
d. Registration form to insert new records (PHP) and the controller
e. Update records and delete records pages
f. Reporting page: To display records and search records
g. Logout success page with time stamp displayed
Take note that PHP is usually used for controlling application flow and program logical processing (backend). Enhance your web application with suitable CSS, and Java Scripts. You may include the use of user sessions to control the access to the application.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you have DCS20603: Web programming assignments due and if you are also looking for aid in programming assignment help, you have come to the right place. MalaysiaAssignmentHelp.com will help you more than enough and provide you with online assignment help at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- DED5074: Henry Mintzberg opines, “Simply because all the decisions cannot be understood at one centre, in one brain: SCHOOL EFFECTIVENESS AND IMPROVEMENT Report, MSU, Malaysia
- The development of technology is moving in tandem with economic development. Digitalization has been first introduced: Information Technology Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Explain the term Explicit and Implicit costs. Give examples. What is Economic Profit as compared to Financial Profit: Managerial Economics Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- BUS7AO: Critically evaluate the components which are widely recognised as contributory factors to the concept and occurrence of risk: Evaluating Risk Report, UOM, Malaysia
- Having seen arguments concerning the various morally controversial issues, and the applications of the different ethical theories to them: Business Ethics Essay, CU, Malaysia
- BOI207: Aseptic techniques are defined as the processes required for transferring a culture from one vessel to another: General Microbiology Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- From your google search, suggest a video that explains the importance of morals, integrity, and ethics in running a corporation: Strategic Entrepreneurship Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- FIT1047: Your name as a MARIE string This is the first task you need to submit It’s just a little warm-up so you can get familiar with strings: Introduction to computer systems, networks Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Explain the differences in how modern and traditional theories of a portfolio management approach the issue of diversification: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- HBEF3703: Malaysia is a multi-racial, multi-cultural and multi-religion country. Thus, it is quite common for every counselor: Introduction to Guidance & Counseling Assignment, OUM, Malaysia