DBQT2013 A manufacturing plant operates on a three-shift system: Shift A, Shift B, and Shift C: Business Statistics Group Assignment 2, CUM, Malaysia
|University||City University Malaysia (CUM)|
|Subject||DBQT2013 Business Statistics Group Assignment 2|
A manufacturing plant operates on a three-shift system: Shift A, Shift B, and Shift C. The table below shows the number of units produced during each shift for two different products, Product X and Product Y.
|Shift||Product X||Product Y|
- Find the probability if getting Product X.
- A Product Y was detected by the quality controller, find the probability it was produced during Shift A.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
The following is the probability distribution of the number of customers buying bicycle accessories at a particular shop in one day.
- Compute the value of .
- Find the probability that the shop did not sell any bicycle accessory in one day.
- Find the probability that at least three customers bought from the shop in one day.
- Find the probability that at most five customers bought from the shop in one day.
- Find the expected value of .
- Find the variance and standard deviation of .
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
A machine produces parts of which 8% are defective. If a random sample of 10 parts produced by this machine contains two or more defectives, the machine is shut down for repairs. Find the probability that the machine will be shut down based on this sampling plan.
The number of students coming in complaining of stomach problems during a typical day at the Student Health Center is Poisson distributed with mean . If the probability that no student comes in complaining of stomach problems in one day is 0.015.
- Calculate .
- Find the probability that more than 6 students come in complaining of stomach problems in 2 days.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
For Malaysian students undertaking DBQT2013 Business Statistics Group Assignment 2, we offer specialized assistance through our online assignment help services. Whether it's understanding the intricacies of the manufacturing plant's three-shift system—Shift A, Shift B, and Shift C—or seeking a reliable homework helper in Malaysia, our expert guidance is tailored to your course requirements. Students can pay for our professional support, ensuring comprehensive aid for successful completion of their assignments in DBQT2013.
Recent Solved Questions
- BAC3644: Platina Jubilee Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in Malaysia on 5th May 2017 with an authorized ordinary share capital: Taxation 2 Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Chemistry Assignment, UM, Malaysia, An orange precipitate formed when compound P with molecular formula C3H6O reacts with reagent AA. When P is heated with reagent BB, the silver mirror is formed. Compound P also decolourized the purple colour
- D30IC: Originally proposed in 2010 by the Malay real estate developer PNB. With the initial foundation and groundworks commencing: Innovation In Construction Practice Case Study, HWU, Malaysia
- The multiplication rule for dependent events is used since we are interested in the first player being a senior: Probability Home Work, HWU, Malaysia
- MBA6073: Bank Negara Malaysia said today household debt, as measured by the household debt-to-gross domestic product ratio: Managerial Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- ESE633: An English test was administered to two classes of secondary school students. Explain the distribution: Statistics of Education Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- F79MA: Suppose that you are a trainee actuary working in the mathematical modeling team for a non-governmental organization that is rolling out a micro-credit scheme to support rural communities in developing countries: Statistical Model Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- Corrosion is generally understood to be the destruction of a metal by the action of corrosive agents: Science Research Paper, UM, Malaysia
- Discuss three symbolisms in the play Macbeth and how they support the central theme of the play: Bachelor of Performing Arts Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- ENG60904 Select any one of the DC OR AC machines. Discuss in detail the construction, working principles: Introduction to Electronics and Electrical Power and Machines Report, TU, Malaysia