Danial Has been working in Kota Bharu for 5 years and has purchased a house there: COMMERCIAL LAW Assignment, UM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaya (UM)|
Danial Has been working in Kota Bharu for 5 years and has purchased a house there. Danial was then promoted to a post in Kuching, Sarawak. Danial sold his house in Kota Bharu and stored his furniture with Pak Mahat, who owns a warehouse that provides rental of storage space. Pak Mahat also runs a business buying and selling furniture.
Four months, Danial, having bought a house in Kuching, wrote to Pak Mahat and instructed Pak Mahat to ship his furniture from the warehouse to his new address. Upon the arrival of the furniture, Danial discovered that a dining table, a grandfather clock and an antique cupboard were not delivered. The latter two items were valuable antiques that had been in his family for many generations.
Upon investigation, Danial discovered that the dining table had been sold to Rosli by Pak Mahat at his regular monthly auction. Rosli paid RM3000 for the table. The grandfather clock had been pledged to Kevin, a pawnbroker, to whom Pak Mahat owed RM1000. The antique cupboard had been given as a birthday present to Mek Na his old friends.
Discuss whether Danial could demand the return of the items from Rosli, Kevin and Mek Na.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Facing issues while writing COMMERCIAL LAW Assignment answers then hire an online university assignment helper at Malaysia Assignment Help. we have highly experienced, reliable, skilled experts who serve step-by-step solutions on law assignments so that you will get a high rank at a market price.
Recent Solved Questions
- EP322: Figure 1 shows the production of methanol, in which a mixture of carbon dioxide (CO2) and hydrogen (H2) is reacted: Chemical Process Simulation and Design Report, UCSI, Malaysia
- HBEF3703: Malaysia is a multi-racial, multi-cultural and multi-religion country. Thus, it is quite common for every counselor: Introduction to Guidance & Counseling Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MBA6073: Decide demand and supply factors impacting the launch of the new product service based on the organization that you have selected incorporating short-run and long-run factors: Managerial Economics Assignment, QIUP, Malaysia
- Choose one addictive behaviour, assess how COVID-19 might have affected it, and also appraise how COVID-19 might affect future policy and practice in relation to that addictive behaviour: Policy Essay, USM, Malaysia
- ACC2200: Assuming you are planning to set up a business selling goods to customers in Kuala Lumpur or the Selangor area: Introduction to management accounting Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- The prices of vegetables have increased, and according to the Kuala Lumpur Vegetable Wholesalers Association: Microeconomics Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- ITS63304: You need to provide the rationale and justification on how your application can support the specific target: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- BMFM31115: Interpret standard financial metrics and valuations in order to effectively communicate sound and ethical financial decisions: Financial management Assignment, AIMST University, Malaysia
- CIS2021-N: You work as a software developer for the fictitious ThreeAmigos Corp and The company wishes to overtake its rival ManshaCo: Web Apps and Services Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- To introduce supply chain management thinking to students in terms of measures within the supply chain management area: Supply Chain Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia