Danial Has been working in Kota Bharu for 5 years and has purchased a house there: COMMERCIAL LAW Assignment, UM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaya (UM)|
Danial Has been working in Kota Bharu for 5 years and has purchased a house there. Danial was then promoted to a post in Kuching, Sarawak. Danial sold his house in Kota Bharu and stored his furniture with Pak Mahat, who owns a warehouse that provides rental of storage space. Pak Mahat also runs a business buying and selling furniture.
Four months, Danial, having bought a house in Kuching, wrote to Pak Mahat and instructed Pak Mahat to ship his furniture from the warehouse to his new address. Upon the arrival of the furniture, Danial discovered that a dining table, a grandfather clock and an antique cupboard were not delivered. The latter two items were valuable antiques that had been in his family for many generations.
Upon investigation, Danial discovered that the dining table had been sold to Rosli by Pak Mahat at his regular monthly auction. Rosli paid RM3000 for the table. The grandfather clock had been pledged to Kevin, a pawnbroker, to whom Pak Mahat owed RM1000. The antique cupboard had been given as a birthday present to Mek Na his old friends.
Discuss whether Danial could demand the return of the items from Rosli, Kevin and Mek Na.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Facing issues while writing COMMERCIAL LAW Assignment answers then hire an online university assignment helper at Malaysia Assignment Help. we have highly experienced, reliable, skilled experts who serve step-by-step solutions on law assignments so that you will get a high rank at a market price.
Recent Solved Questions
- HBET1403: Culture is the knowledge that is socially acquired and It is learned from other people and shared with people in a specific community: Sociolinguistics in Language Teaching Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- I know much money must be put into a bank account yielding 5% annually in order to have RM 250 at the end of five years: Financial Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- PGBM150: Critically analyze the management of innovation and technology transfer as a core business process: Innovation Entrepreneurship & Technology Transfer, UOS, Malaysia
- BBGO4103: Share an issue of organizational behavior in your workplace. ‘People’s job performance decreases as they age: Organisational Behaviour Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Anthony and Hannah are a young married couple who got married nine years ago. Both of them are 32 years old and have three children: Personal Finance and Insurance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Explore the significance of either the mobile phone or social networking websites in the 21st Century: Interior Architecture Essay, TU, Malaysia
- BPMG3033: What type of transportation mode should be used by ORKID to manage the distribution of their products to the customers: Urban and rural transport management Case Study, UUM, Malaysia
- It is commonly assumed that GREs produce scores with a mean of 500 In October 2020 the mean verbal score of 5701 Malaysian students: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- As part of Rudiman Secondary school’s online `Safety Day 2022′ celebration, you a Pace officer, have been invited as a guest: Bullying at school Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- BMM 2543: Write a report with references for the application of Fluid Mechanic’s fundamental principles on hydroelectric energy: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UMP, Malaysia