Danial Has been working in Kota Bharu for 5 years and has purchased a house there: COMMERCIAL LAW Assignment, UM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaya (UM)|
Danial Has been working in Kota Bharu for 5 years and has purchased a house there. Danial was then promoted to a post in Kuching, Sarawak. Danial sold his house in Kota Bharu and stored his furniture with Pak Mahat, who owns a warehouse that provides rental of storage space. Pak Mahat also runs a business buying and selling furniture.
Four months, Danial, having bought a house in Kuching, wrote to Pak Mahat and instructed Pak Mahat to ship his furniture from the warehouse to his new address. Upon the arrival of the furniture, Danial discovered that a dining table, a grandfather clock and an antique cupboard were not delivered. The latter two items were valuable antiques that had been in his family for many generations.
Upon investigation, Danial discovered that the dining table had been sold to Rosli by Pak Mahat at his regular monthly auction. Rosli paid RM3000 for the table. The grandfather clock had been pledged to Kevin, a pawnbroker, to whom Pak Mahat owed RM1000. The antique cupboard had been given as a birthday present to Mek Na his old friends.
Discuss whether Danial could demand the return of the items from Rosli, Kevin and Mek Na.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Facing issues while writing COMMERCIAL LAW Assignment answers then hire an online university assignment helper at Malaysia Assignment Help. we have highly experienced, reliable, skilled experts who serve step-by-step solutions on law assignments so that you will get a high rank at a market price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Identify and elaborate on what is a competitive advantage that a company may look for through Industry: Management Information System Assignment, AIMST University, Malaysia
- Computational thinking refers to the thought processes involved in defining a problem and its solution: Computational Thinking and Problem Solving Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- Your tax director has requested that you prepare a proposal to Cik Farra, addressing the following issues: TAXATION Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Provide a theoretical and empirical review of Public Preferences attributed to conservation management: Environmental Economics and Environmental Management Thesis, UOY, Malaysia
- Company XYZ producing a product that is high in quality and specification in accordance to the market demand without any deviation: Economics Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- FAR610/620: The primary activities of Frozit Bhd are manufacturing, sale, trading and distribution of frozen food: Advanced Financial Accounting And Reporting 1 / Consolidated Financial Statements Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- GM501/ MBG1033/ GM530: Following transactions for the month of July 2022 pertain to Techno World Ltd: Financial Accounting and Analysis/ Business Accounting for Decision Making Assignment, Malaysia
- GSGM7334: The CIO of A&D High Tech, Matt Webb, needs to determine whether the proposed online store project can be completed in time: Project Management Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- Demonstrate the use of Java concepts and their functionalities in the existing system: Java Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- EEE5314: Discuss Nutritional Management for patients at risk for refeeding syndromes with left renal cell carcinoma with distance Mets: Electrical Safety Research Paper, UON, Malaysia