Danial Has been working in Kota Bharu for 5 years and has purchased a house there: COMMERCIAL LAW Assignment, UM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaya (UM)|
Danial Has been working in Kota Bharu for 5 years and has purchased a house there. Danial was then promoted to a post in Kuching, Sarawak. Danial sold his house in Kota Bharu and stored his furniture with Pak Mahat, who owns a warehouse that provides rental of storage space. Pak Mahat also runs a business buying and selling furniture.
Four months, Danial, having bought a house in Kuching, wrote to Pak Mahat and instructed Pak Mahat to ship his furniture from the warehouse to his new address. Upon the arrival of the furniture, Danial discovered that a dining table, a grandfather clock and an antique cupboard were not delivered. The latter two items were valuable antiques that had been in his family for many generations.
Upon investigation, Danial discovered that the dining table had been sold to Rosli by Pak Mahat at his regular monthly auction. Rosli paid RM3000 for the table. The grandfather clock had been pledged to Kevin, a pawnbroker, to whom Pak Mahat owed RM1000. The antique cupboard had been given as a birthday present to Mek Na his old friends.
Discuss whether Danial could demand the return of the items from Rosli, Kevin and Mek Na.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Facing issues while writing COMMERCIAL LAW Assignment answers then hire an online university assignment helper at Malaysia Assignment Help. we have highly experienced, reliable, skilled experts who serve step-by-step solutions on law assignments so that you will get a high rank at a market price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Describe the steps in the recruitment and selection process. Discuss the recruitment and selection of your own organization: Human Resource Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- It is 25 July 2022; you observe two treasury bills? What are the appropriate discount factors for 2 months and 8 months: Finance Assignment, NUN, Malaysia
- ENG1090: Radioactive materials, such as Plutonium-239, Radium-226, and others, decay exponentially. The amount of radioactive material: Foundation Mathematics Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Why do you think Freescale focuses on metrics? Why don’t more organizations follow its approach?: Data will set you free Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- Stock funds reflect equity ownership in a publicly listed corporation. Companies raise cash by issuing shares as part: Finance Essay, UON, Malaysia
- The occurrence of violence and abuse against children is on the rise. Discuss the causes and effects: English Essay, APU, Malaysia
- AMCA5203: The assignment is intended to provide learners with the opportunity to grasp the understanding of basic concepts of statistics: Basic statistics and research method Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- To examine the two-way inflation-growth nexus across CPI sectors of Malaysia: Final Year Project Report malaysia
- TEE206/05: Briefly explain the importance of binary number systems in digital electronics: Digital Electronics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Analisis Peribahasa Peribahasa merupakan bahasa kiasan yang kerap digunakan untuk menyampaikan mesej: Semantics of Malay Essay, UM, Malaysia