CSC248 Students need to solve each of processing proposed in Linked List and Queue data structure: Data Structure Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
|CSC248 Data Structure Assignment
Phase 2: Development & Implementation
Students need to solve each of processing proposed in Linked List and Queue data structure. The development of each processing will be in both data structure (Linked List and Queue).
a) Define a class of objects that consists of the object’s attributes and necessary methods.
b) Define a linked list ADT and node class that would be able to do the following processing:
i. insert node at front and at the back of the list.
ii. remove node anywhere in the list.
iii. provide traversal from head until the last node in the list. (getHead() and getNext()).
iv. determine the size of the list.
v. status of whether the list is empty or has element(s).
vi. a method to display details of all elements in the list.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
c) Define a queue (ADT) data structure with all the necessary methods.
i. add data at the end of the list (enqueue).
ii. Removes data at the beginning of a list (dequeue).
iii. Determine size of the list.
iv. Determine whether the list is empty.
d) Define TWO (2) application class to implement the processes:
i. First is to implement the 5 processing in Linked List data structure.
ii. Second is to implement the 5 processing in Queue data structure.
*The data for processing should be stored and read from an input File (.txt).
Phase 3: Report and Presentation (Week 14)
All Final Group Projects should be uploaded (softcopy) by WEEK 14 and project presentation will be scheduled during WEEK 14. Your Final Group Project Report should include the following information.
The report submission and presentation date will be confirmed later.
Present your work as scheduled by your lecturer and submit a report that consists of:
a. Front page
b. Table of contents.
c. Introduction of group members.
d. Distribution of works between team members
e. Project background
f. Class Diagram with attributes and methods.
g. 5 List of processing.
h. Complete coding of all classes.
i. Sample input and output.
j. Conclusions of your finding: which of the data structure best applied in your
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Empower your academic journey at Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM), Malaysia, with our specialized services. For CSC248 Data Structure Assignment, our expert assistance covers group-based assignments and offers reliable assignment help services.Tailored for UiTM students, we excel in guiding through the intricacies of CSC248, addressing Linked List and Queue data structure challenges. We also provide exceptional Research Paper Writing Help in Malaysia. Simplify your academic path by paying our experts for comprehensive support. Let us be your key to success at UiTM.
Recent Solved Questions
- Brian Sdn Bhd has just recorded a net income of RM400.000 and WI distribute three quarters Advanced Corporate Finance Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- You are required to prepare a Pro-Form Balance Sheet by taking into account all the relevant information: Financial accounting Assignment, Malaysia
- Adam booked his flight from Kuala Lumpur to Sabah on a scheduled flight on a particular day. Because of the bad weather: Business Law Case Study, TU, Malaysia
- Curricula are defined at various levels, the state and classroom levels being the most well-known: Curriculum Development Dissertation, UKM, Malaysia
- Identify a conflict on the theme of change that is explored in the novel: Malaysian Popular Literature and Culture Assignment, UNM, Malaysia
- When Google decided to “build a better boss”, it studied data from performance reviews, feedback surveys and also supporting documents: Management Function and Managerial Skills Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- In a digitalized e-commerce system, entrepreneurs have to use Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) strategies: Entrepreneurial Marketing Essay, CU, Malaysia
- BBBL2074: Olive Foods Sdn. Bhd. is a relatively small company incorporated in Malaysia having its business premises in Rawang: Business and Corporate Law Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- The manager of “Mee Segera Disukai Ramai” suspects that half of his 300 male and female workers are not very motivated: Research Methodology Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- Estimate The Break-Even Point (BEP) for your company’s product What pricing implications does your BEP present for achieving a short- or long-term ROI: Supply Chain Management Case Study, OUM, Malaysia