Create a Java class named Book as part of a Library Management System. Implement the class: Object-Oriented Programming Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||Implement the class: Object-Oriented Programming|
Create a Java class named Book as part of a Library Management System. Implement the class with the following specifications:
Attributes/Data fields (all are private):
title – to hold the title of the book
author – to hold the name of the author
price – to hold the price of the book
- A constructor to initialize the title, author, and price
- Getter methods for each attribute
- A setter method for price
- A method displayDetails() to display the book details
- A method getDiscountedPrice() that takes a discount percentage as a parameter and returns the discounted price of the book
- A method comparePrice() that compares the price of the book with another book and displays the book title having a higher price. This method will have a Book object as its parameter
Then, include TWO additional methods of your choice that enhance the functionality of the Book class. You can also add one or two attributes to accommodate these two methods. Provide a justification, ranging from 250 to 350 words, explaining how these two methods contribute to the functionality of the class.
Provide clear comments on your program.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Create TWO objects of Book in a main() method. The first object will have the following initial values:
Book title: Java Programming
Author: James Smith
The second object will have the following initial values:
Book title: Advanced Java Programming
Author: William Lee
Display the attribute values of each object.
Compare the price of the two books above and display the book title having the higher price by using the method comparePrice().
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you a Malaysian student faced with the intricate task of implementing the "Object-Oriented Programming" class, which involves creating a Java class named Book for a Library Management System at OUM? We understand the challenges you might encounter during this academic journey. That's why we offer exceptional Assignment Assistance and Professional Research Paper Writing Help in Malaysia. Our expert team is here to alleviate your coding concerns and guide you through this assignment, ensuring you not only meet but exceed your academic goals. With our dedicated support, you can focus on achieving excellence in your coursework.
Recent Solved Questions
- Discuss a cheque as one of the negotiable instruments, its relevancy in the modern banking industry: Business Law Essay, TU, Malaysia
- Your critical thinking on the comparison of the methane and carbon dioxide from landfills in Indonesia: Air Pollution Engineering Report, SU, Malaysia
- Bincangkan konsep pembolehubah bebas, pembolehubah bersandar, pembolehubah peramal dan pembolehubah: Statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- MGT340: Human resources have played an important role in the success of the company. The quality of the human resource: Human Resource Management Dissertation, UUM, Malaysia
- Ford CEO Alan Mulally is known for starting meetings by saying “Data will set you free” and for trying to change Ford’s culture: Organization Behavior Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- AFT1033: Tourism and Culture Minister Nazri Aziz says the proposed capping of seasonal increases of airfares will be good: Principle of Economics Case Study, UOM, Malaysia
- What is the Factory and Machine Act 1967? Why was the promulgation of this Act necessary? Who is the enforcement authority: Legislation Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- According to the SME Corporation Malaysia, SMEs are defined as firms with sales turnover not exceeding RM50 million: Financial Management Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- Imagine you are required to conduct a survey concerning the security awareness and competency in relation to Wireless LAN: Information Technology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MBA6073: Decide demand and supply factors impacting the launch of the new product service based on the organization that you have selected incorporating short-run and long-run factors: Managerial Economics Assignment, QIUP, Malaysia