COMP2041: DaiChao is a chain of Malaysian-style restaurants in Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore: Software Specification Case Study, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||COMP2041: Software Specification|
DaiChao is a chain of Malaysian-style restaurants in Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore. DaiChao’s executive board has decided to launch a program that rewards guests who regularly eat in their restaurant and also increases the
number of such guests. The core of the new program will be the so-called Dachau Members Club. For every Ringgit, Baht, or Dollar that guests spend in a DaiChao restaurant, they earn member points. The idea is to apply a
gamification approach with points, levels, badges, etc., and provide privileges and rewards which depend on the number of points and the level reached.
You work as a requirement and software expert for a consulting company. The management of the DaiChao group has temporarily hired you from that consulting company. Your first task is to elaborate on the requirements for the
software system needed to run the DaiChao Members Club, called DaiChao4Me. Later, you will work as a product owner with a team of developers who develop the system.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
You are looking for affordable case study help? Then no need to search any longer because Malaysia Assignment Helper has got you covered. With our professional team, our experts provide quality essay writing, report writing, coursework writing, homework help, etc service at the cheapest price.
Recent Solved Questions
- You have identified that you want to move into or progress your clinical or administrative leadership and management: Management and Administration in Nursing Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- Evaluate the importance of the company’s financial objectives in driving the company’s growth plan. Synthesize the importance: Managerial Finance Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- ITC101: How will leaders shape the post-coronavirus business world: Information Technology for Business Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- The authors sought to understand the types of parent involvement that teachers, parents, and students believe affect: Critical Thinking Communication Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- RedMart, HappyFresh, and Honestbee are a few names you probably have already heard of if you like having fresh: Marketing Management Dissertation, TU, Malaysia
- You are working as a software engineer in a retail company named Auni Store Sdn Bhd. Your manager asked you to solve a programming: Programming Principle and Techniques Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- Digital Storytelling Products As Means To Increase Generativity Amongst Malaysian Educators In Middle Or Late Adulthood: Psychology Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- BSL305 :In order to obtain the funds necessary to expand its business, Capital Ltd will undertake a $12M capital raising: Company Law Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- UKFB3053: Discuss whether it is rationale for the Royal Commission of Inquiry (“RCI”) to revisiting the allegations on the matter in 2017: Financial Markets & Regulations Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- To investigate real-life products, examine their working principles, and relate them to the learning in the lecture room: Electric Machine Assignment, NUM, Malaysia