COMP2041: DaiChao is a chain of Malaysian-style restaurants in Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore: Software Specification Case Study, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||COMP2041: Software Specification|
DaiChao is a chain of Malaysian-style restaurants in Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore. DaiChao’s executive board has decided to launch a program that rewards guests who regularly eat in their restaurant and also increases the
number of such guests. The core of the new program will be the so-called Dachau Members Club. For every Ringgit, Baht, or Dollar that guests spend in a DaiChao restaurant, they earn member points. The idea is to apply a
gamification approach with points, levels, badges, etc., and provide privileges and rewards which depend on the number of points and the level reached.
You work as a requirement and software expert for a consulting company. The management of the DaiChao group has temporarily hired you from that consulting company. Your first task is to elaborate on the requirements for the
software system needed to run the DaiChao Members Club, called DaiChao4Me. Later, you will work as a product owner with a team of developers who develop the system.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
You are looking for affordable case study help? Then no need to search any longer because Malaysia Assignment Helper has got you covered. With our professional team, our experts provide quality essay writing, report writing, coursework writing, homework help, etc service at the cheapest price.
Recent Solved Questions
- DED5074: Henry Mintzberg opines, “Simply because all the decisions cannot be understood at one centre, in one brain: SCHOOL EFFECTIVENESS AND IMPROVEMENT Report, MSU, Malaysia
- In this project, you need to develop a system You can build a system related to the domain Information system: Fundamentals Of Algorithm And Computer Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- BTW3153: The theme of the 2018 Malaysian Budget is “prospering an inclusive economy for the well-being of the people towards: Malaysian Income Tax Law Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- STA60704: The ith claim amount is denoted by. Claim amounts can be 100, 200, or 400: Probability Theory Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Identify ONE type of laminate polymer composite based product for aviation application: Polymer Composites Assignment UTM, Malaysia
- In this assignment, your team is asked to develop a store management system (SMS) in Java using Eclipse IDE and object-oriented programming concepts: Object Orientation Programming Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- BKAL1013: The Group Project offers the students the opportunity to work in teams and develop their knowledge, problem-solving skills: Business Accounting Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- UBAE3023: Can humans discuss their inclinations when they are expected to decide ethically in relation with their duties, roles and goodwill: Business Ethics Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- UNIM513: Design quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods approach research: Research Methodology Assignment, UTN, Malaysia
- PLD 2113: Discuss whether Nobita is required by the law of contract to fulfill his agreement: Business Law, Assignment, UNISEL, Malaysia