CHEN5017: Hydrogen is touted to be one of the most promising energy carriers which can supply the world’s energy demand: Process Plant Engineering Assignment, CU, Malaysia
|University||curtin university (CU)|
|Subject||CHEN5017: Process Plant Engineering|
Hydrogen is touted to be one of the most promising energy carriers which can supply the world’s energy demand. It has vast potential to provide cleaner and more reliable energy which allows the advancement of environmentally sustainable processes (Acar et al., 2019). Hydrogen is also the world’s most abundant element, accounting to an estimated 75% of all matter present (Baykara 2018). However, despite its abundance, hydrogen is rarely present in its pure form due to its tendency to bind with most elements and is thus typically found in compounds such as water, hydrocarbons, hydrides, acids, and other biological compounds (Abdin et al, 2020; Velazquez Abad and Dodds, 2017).
Prior to utilizing hydrogen as an energy carrier, it needs to be produced in pure form. Hydrogen can be produced in many ways; either via thermochemical, electrochemical or biological (Ramprakash et al, 2022). Each process has its own advantages and disadvantages, and the selection of process typically depends on the available material/compound, ease of the process, benefits, opportunities, costs, risks etc.
Thermochemical and electrochemical processes are relatively more established and able to be carried out on a large industrial scale; however, both are energy intensive. On the other hand, despite being less energy
intensive, biological process is yet to achieve the same level as those of thermochemical and electrochemical. Nevertheless, only a thorough investigation that incorporates life cycle assessment, techno-economic analysis, and other studies can help to identify the best process that suits one’s requirement.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
hire the assignment helper Malaysia to complete your CHEN5017: Process Plant Engineering assignment our experts writers have the longest experience to write the perfect quality solution with error-free on engineering assignments at a low price by the deadline. you can also check the engineering assignment sample of AGR569 Biotechnology For Plantation Crops Assignment Sample, MEC294 Thermofluids Lab Assignment Sample, DQS363 Measurement Of Civil Engineering Works Assignment Example, CHE327 Petrochemical Technology Assignment Example.
Recent Solved Questions
- BNRS 6214: The student is required to write a quantitative research proposal about any topic of interest: Introduction to Research Methodology $ Statistic for Nurses Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- Stock funds reflect equity ownership in a publicly listed corporation. Companies raise cash by issuing shares as part: Finance Essay, UON, Malaysia
- CDCT 2203: Describe the environmental factors that influence a business organization in Malaysia: Information Technology and Environment Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BDAU2103: How do law and rule differ? Explain using relevant examples. What is the relationship between law and justice: Elements of Law Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The vision to manufacture great tires began in August 1945, when the founding president, Mr. Rikimatsu Tomihisa: IT Equipment Room Inventory System Report, UUM, Malaysia
- SFUF0393: Discuss the basic psychology of human behavior. Apply the appropriate reasoning processes in arriving at conclusions: Fundamental in Psychology Essay, UIU, Malaysia
- BMG306/03: In April 1992, EuroDisney first opened in Paris, France It later changed its name to Disneyland Paris: Introduction to International Business Case Study, WOU, Malaysia
- The library is the best place to look for information for many people. Every library in Malaysia must have its own services: Fundamental of Library Administration Assignment, UCISS, Malaysia
- Pilih mana-mana SATU rangkaian restoran di Malaysia yang anda kenali. Bandingkan pembuatan keputusan dalam: Principle of Management Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- The problem being addressed in this study is the relationship between post-pandemic hybrid work culture and performance: Work Culture and Employee Performance Dissertation, MMU, Malaysia