CD209 These units are designed to provide an opportunity for the expression of individual energy and ability: Managing & Implementing Business Project Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
CD209 Managing & Implementing Business Project
This unit will provide the student with the opportunity to do a computing project that will result in some kind of computing product. Topics for project may be suggested by the students and perhaps may derive from industrial placement experience. Academic staff may also suggest suitable topics for selection by students.
The student will be provided with a supervisor for this project. This person will provide guidance during the project period on the progress of the work, the direction of the study, and the quality of work carried out.
These units are designed to provide an opportunity for the expression of individual energy and ability in completing a significant item of work related to the aims and objectives of the course.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
On completion of this unit students should be able to:
- Construct a problem statement working from unstructured ideas;
- Plan, schedule, monitor and control the conduct of a small project;
- Apply some of the tools and techniques developed during the course;
- Critically evaluate the project work;
- Communicate the findings of a small project by verbal presentation / demonstration and written report.
During the first quarter of the first semester student will produce a Project Proposal document, which will summarise what the project is all about. The supervisor and a second marker will give you some feedback on the Project Proposal so that it can be revised if necessary. At the end of the first half of the first semester student should submit to the supervisor a project proposal report. Moreover, student needs to submit the draft analysis chapter to supervisor for constructive feedback on the work to date.
During the second half of the first semester student will concentrate on solving the project problem, i.e. designing and producing the product. This is when the student will carry out their practical work. To complete the project report student need to cover the following topics:
The analysis of the problem (i.e. the final version of the draft you produced in your first half of the first semester);
The product that is the solution to the problem;
An evaluation of both the product you produced and your management of the project.
Just before the end of semester, student needs to submit a project report which describes the project. It should include any additional supporting material as appendices. This report will be assessed.
At the end of the semester, student needs to give a presentation of the product (which should include a demonstration of it) to the supervisor and second marker, after which supervisors will give a viva session to the student. (A viva is an oral question and answer session, used to assess your understanding). This session will also be assessed. Finally, the quality of the product from student have produced will be assessed.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysian students at UCSI University, if you're seeking assistance with your Managing & Implementing Business Project Assignment in the field of Information Technology, we have you covered. Our services include reliable assignment helpers and the option to "Do My Assignment." Our team of experts is here to support you in expressing your individual energy and ability through your coursework. Don't let academic pressures hold you back; invest in your success today by reaching out to our skilled professionals.
Recent Solved Questions
- Malaysia is the 19th largest export economy in the world and the 25th most complex economy according: International Finance Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- BGN352: English Law plays an important part in the Malaysian legal system and Explain the application of English Law as a source: Building Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- A firm’s short-run total cost function is 𝑇𝐶 = 𝑞 2 − 3𝑞 + 500 The firm is a monopolist and the inverse demand function for its product is 𝑝 = −𝑞 + 105: Introduction to Mathematical Economics Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- The concessionaire of the proposed Petaling Jaya Dispersal Link is seeking a listing on Bursa Malaysia via the reverse takeover: Stakeholder Management Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- ECW1101: A price ceiling that is below the perfectly competitive equilibrium price creates a deadweight loss because it leads: Introductory Microeconomics Asssignment, MUM, Malaysia
- “Recruitment” is the process of discovering and recruiting the best and most qualified individual for a job opportunity: Human Resource Management Essay, APU, Malaysia
- ENG1090: Radioactive materials, such as Plutonium-239, Radium-226, and others, decay exponentially. The amount of radioactive material: Foundation Mathematics Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Air quality standards are set by each country to protect the public health of their citizens and as such are an important component: Air Pollution Engineering Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- At its founding in 1906, Planters Peanut Company sold one nut type. Historically, peanuts were viewed as food: Marketing Analysis Case Study, TU, Malaysia
- BBMC4103: Discussing the concepts and theories of organizational change and applying it in the real business world: Change Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia