Calculate the volumes of cut and fill contained between consecutive cross-sections from CS10 and CS15: Diploma in Land Survey Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UTM)|
|Subject||Diploma in Land Survey|
The figure below shows a longitudinal section along the proposed center line of a road together with a series of six cross-sections taken at 25 m intervals. The area of cut and/or fill at each section is indicated.
Calculate the volumes of cut and fill contained between consecutive cross-sections from CS10 and CS15. The use of computer-aided software is PROHIBITED.
The calculation of the volume of cut and the volume of fill from one cross-section to the next must be shown.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- TBE20503 Students are required to view and understand the Coursera Courses as per in the study schedule for UNIT 3 and UNIT 4: Building Services Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- The increase in mobile phone use has transformed the way we live, communicate and do business: English for Workplace communication, OUM, Malaysia
- BECE3073: Describe the construction industry structure and key players, and be able to identify the roles and responsibilities: Estimating and Costing Report, CUM, Malaysia
- Using suitable gender theories, analyze the different representations of masculinity in the novel Jane Eyre: English Essay, UOM, Malaysia
- MPU3122: Kenal pasti pengaruh perkembangan Teknologi Maklumat dan Komunikasi yang dibawa oleh video tersebut: Tamadun Islam Dan Tamadun Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Choose THREE main activities in your organization and determine their occupational safety and health legal requirements:Education Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- Many organizations face challenges to motivate and foster commitment among their employees due: Master of Industrial and Organizational Psychology Dissertation, UMS, Malaysia
- At its 335th Session, the Governing Body of the ILO decided to convene a technical meeting on the future of work: Global Sourcing Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Research Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, and Huawei Cloud. Write a detailed comparison: Cloud Computing Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- PGBM150: Students are required to submit their assignments through JIRA and Only assessments submitted through JIRA will be marked: Innovation Entrepreneurship & Technology Transfer Assignment, UOS, Malaysia