BUSI2167: The Asia and Pacific region has a proven record as a dynamic tourism destination With the right policy measures and strong coordination: Managing and marketing tourism Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
|University||University of Nottingham Malaysia (UNMC)|
|Subject||BUSI2167: Managing and marketing tourism|
“The Asia and Pacific region has a proven record as a dynamic tourism destination. With the right policy measures and strong coordination, destinations can start safely welcoming back international visitors, thereby allowing tourism to deliver on its potential as a driver of recovery and inclusive growth.
Meanwhile, countries need to upgrade the skills of the tourism labour
force, as well as embrace innovation and digital transformation”. Discuss
relevant management and marketing strategies to realize this ambition.
Community-based tourism is a form of responsible tourism that supports local communities and improves livelihoods. The tourism destination is managed by the local community members themselves with support from the local governments and agencies.
Discuss relevant destination management and marketing tools and techniques that could be used to help to boost the development of community-based tourism.
Digitalization is increasingly influencing the way of travel planning, exploring new destinations, promoting them, and also the experience of travelling. New technologies are changing and will continue to change the face of tourism in the years ahead. Numerous challenges are created, which countries, destinations, and especially business entities need to promptly respond to,
or a strong wave of digitization may erase them from the market.
At the same time, opportunities are being created as a result of digitization, that businesses can take advantage of. Critically discuss this statement within the context of how digital transformation can influence the tourism sector globally.
Sustainable tourism development management practices apply to all forms of tourism, in all types of destinations. It requires constant monitoring of impacts, introducing the necessary preventive and corrective measures whenever necessary to maintain a high level of tourist satisfaction.
In addition, it is to ensure a meaningful experience for the tourists, raising their awareness about sustainability issues and promoting sustainable tourism practices amongst them. Discuss the roles of all relevant stakeholders in achieving long-term sustainability in the tourism sector in all three aspects i.e. environmental, economic, and socio-cultural.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
If you are facing difficulties to find a native assignment writer. then, visit malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. We have a group of native writers who can make your (BUSI2167) Managing and marketing tourism Assignment according to your university needs at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- You work as a Financial Analyst for a consulting company. Manufacturing firm Elite Engineering, your customer: Financial Analysis and Control Systems Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- CXD1203:Consider the following set of requirements for a worldwide package delivery database that is used to keep track of couriers who ship parcels: DATABASES 1 Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- SWE30009: Suppose you are working in a software development company as a Senior Test Engineer: Software Testing and Reliability Report, SUT, Malaysia
- Digital Storytelling Products As Means To Increase Generativity Amongst Malaysian Educators In Middle Or Late Adulthood: Psychology Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- The authors sought to understand the types of parent involvement that teachers, parents, and students believe affect: Critical Thinking Communication Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- BTM3001: By their very nature, traditional companies are not equipped to deal with social problems: Ethics and sustainability in business environment Research Paper, MUM, Malaysia
- How do you apply the method of administration of the prophet saw in the current context: Islam and Management Assignment, USIM, Malaysia
- There have been large extinctions throughout Earth’s history. The most famous of these caused the end of the dinosaurs: English Home Work, UPM, Malaysia
- CES3013: Evaluate the implications of social and ethical issues in the development of information systems. Demonstrate awareness of the nature: Social and Current Issues in Computing Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- Curricula are defined at various levels, the state and classroom levels being the most well-known: Curriculum Development Dissertation, UKM, Malaysia