BUSI2167: The Asia and Pacific region has a proven record as a dynamic tourism destination With the right policy measures and strong coordination: Managing and marketing tourism Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
|University||University of Nottingham Malaysia (UNMC)|
|Subject||BUSI2167: Managing and marketing tourism|
“The Asia and Pacific region has a proven record as a dynamic tourism destination. With the right policy measures and strong coordination, destinations can start safely welcoming back international visitors, thereby allowing tourism to deliver on its potential as a driver of recovery and inclusive growth.
Meanwhile, countries need to upgrade the skills of the tourism labour
force, as well as embrace innovation and digital transformation”. Discuss
relevant management and marketing strategies to realize this ambition.
Community-based tourism is a form of responsible tourism that supports local communities and improves livelihoods. The tourism destination is managed by the local community members themselves with support from the local governments and agencies.
Discuss relevant destination management and marketing tools and techniques that could be used to help to boost the development of community-based tourism.
Digitalization is increasingly influencing the way of travel planning, exploring new destinations, promoting them, and also the experience of travelling. New technologies are changing and will continue to change the face of tourism in the years ahead. Numerous challenges are created, which countries, destinations, and especially business entities need to promptly respond to,
or a strong wave of digitization may erase them from the market.
At the same time, opportunities are being created as a result of digitization, that businesses can take advantage of. Critically discuss this statement within the context of how digital transformation can influence the tourism sector globally.
Sustainable tourism development management practices apply to all forms of tourism, in all types of destinations. It requires constant monitoring of impacts, introducing the necessary preventive and corrective measures whenever necessary to maintain a high level of tourist satisfaction.
In addition, it is to ensure a meaningful experience for the tourists, raising their awareness about sustainability issues and promoting sustainable tourism practices amongst them. Discuss the roles of all relevant stakeholders in achieving long-term sustainability in the tourism sector in all three aspects i.e. environmental, economic, and socio-cultural.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
If you are facing difficulties to find a native assignment writer. then, visit malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. We have a group of native writers who can make your (BUSI2167) Managing and marketing tourism Assignment according to your university needs at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- The Malaysian legal system has undergone tremendous development since Malaysia regains its independence in 1957: Malaysia Legal System Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- Anda dikehendaki menyediakan penulisan akademik yang bertajuk Tahap Pelaksanaan Produk Bercirikan Teknologi Hijau di Malaysia: Kelestarian dan Teknologi Hijau Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Enzim E memangkin hidrolisis substrat S Kinetik E (V0) sebagai satu fungsi S diukur dan data diperoleh seperti dalam Jadual: Environmental Science Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Select a material from your industry that requires analyses using atomic absorption spectroscopy and X-ray spectroscopies: American Society of Anesthesiologists Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Digital Storytelling Products As Means To Increase Generativity Amongst Malaysian Educators In Middle Or Late Adulthood: Psychology Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- The organization that we have chosen for this assignment is Legoom Valley Solution & Consultancy: Information Security Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Make a graph to show the data distribution and Analyse and interpret the data using Mean, median, variance, and standard deviation: Business statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- ADS553: Your task is to prepare a proper presentation together with a written report on any newspaper articles discussing various projects: Strategic Management For Public Sector Report, UiTM, Malaysia
- EDF5544: Students are required to watch the above movie and complete a review of the movie based on the group therapy: Group counselling skills and psychotherapy Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- FIN 6554/FIN6013: Case 1: Capital Budgeting: Competition in the Aircraft Industry In early 2018, Boeing was Involved in a titanic Struggle with European Consortium Airbus SAS for Dominance of the Commercial Aircraft Industry: Finance for Manager Assignment, SU, Malaysia