BUSI2167: The Asia and Pacific region has a proven record as a dynamic tourism destination With the right policy measures and strong coordination: Managing and marketing tourism Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
|University||University of Nottingham Malaysia (UNMC)|
|Subject||BUSI2167: Managing and marketing tourism|
“The Asia and Pacific region has a proven record as a dynamic tourism destination. With the right policy measures and strong coordination, destinations can start safely welcoming back international visitors, thereby allowing tourism to deliver on its potential as a driver of recovery and inclusive growth.
Meanwhile, countries need to upgrade the skills of the tourism labour
force, as well as embrace innovation and digital transformation”. Discuss
relevant management and marketing strategies to realize this ambition.
Community-based tourism is a form of responsible tourism that supports local communities and improves livelihoods. The tourism destination is managed by the local community members themselves with support from the local governments and agencies.
Discuss relevant destination management and marketing tools and techniques that could be used to help to boost the development of community-based tourism.
Digitalization is increasingly influencing the way of travel planning, exploring new destinations, promoting them, and also the experience of travelling. New technologies are changing and will continue to change the face of tourism in the years ahead. Numerous challenges are created, which countries, destinations, and especially business entities need to promptly respond to,
or a strong wave of digitization may erase them from the market.
At the same time, opportunities are being created as a result of digitization, that businesses can take advantage of. Critically discuss this statement within the context of how digital transformation can influence the tourism sector globally.
Sustainable tourism development management practices apply to all forms of tourism, in all types of destinations. It requires constant monitoring of impacts, introducing the necessary preventive and corrective measures whenever necessary to maintain a high level of tourist satisfaction.
In addition, it is to ensure a meaningful experience for the tourists, raising their awareness about sustainability issues and promoting sustainable tourism practices amongst them. Discuss the roles of all relevant stakeholders in achieving long-term sustainability in the tourism sector in all three aspects i.e. environmental, economic, and socio-cultural.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
If you are facing difficulties to find a native assignment writer. then, visit malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. We have a group of native writers who can make your (BUSI2167) Managing and marketing tourism Assignment according to your university needs at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Discuss how can collaboration shape the country’s security dynamics during this pandemic: International Community Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- Provide the operational definition of the supply chain in the context in which your organization and its supply chain operate: Supply Chain Management Case Study, UUM, Malaysia
- Even though the Federal Constitution of Malaysia protects against discrimination, it occurs in different forms at the workplace: Law Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Imagine you own a pet grooming business You want to use market research to identify how you can grow your business: Marketing Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Law346: Ahmad, Badrul, and Combi formed a partnership business under the name of ABC & Associates: Company Law Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- MPU3323: Tugasan ini adalah untuk menilai kebolehan pelajar membincangkan sumbangan dan hasil pencapaian tamadun: TAMADUN ISLAM DAN TAMADUN ASIA 1 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MPU2313: Entrepreneurship Assignment help – City University
- CBOP3103: GlobalSkills Solution is a prominent training centre located at the heart of Kuala Lumpur: Object Oriented Approach in Software Development Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- You must use probability concepts and decision tree analysis to help you prepare the report: Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- pipe branch system that is used to deliver water. The cross-sectional areas for pipes A and B are 0.00785 m2 and 0.00283 m2 respectively: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UM, Malaysia