BUSI2167: The Asia and Pacific region has a proven record as a dynamic tourism destination With the right policy measures and strong coordination: Managing and marketing tourism Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
|University||University of Nottingham Malaysia (UNMC)|
|Subject||BUSI2167: Managing and marketing tourism|
“The Asia and Pacific region has a proven record as a dynamic tourism destination. With the right policy measures and strong coordination, destinations can start safely welcoming back international visitors, thereby allowing tourism to deliver on its potential as a driver of recovery and inclusive growth.
Meanwhile, countries need to upgrade the skills of the tourism labour
force, as well as embrace innovation and digital transformation”. Discuss
relevant management and marketing strategies to realize this ambition.
Community-based tourism is a form of responsible tourism that supports local communities and improves livelihoods. The tourism destination is managed by the local community members themselves with support from the local governments and agencies.
Discuss relevant destination management and marketing tools and techniques that could be used to help to boost the development of community-based tourism.
Digitalization is increasingly influencing the way of travel planning, exploring new destinations, promoting them, and also the experience of travelling. New technologies are changing and will continue to change the face of tourism in the years ahead. Numerous challenges are created, which countries, destinations, and especially business entities need to promptly respond to,
or a strong wave of digitization may erase them from the market.
At the same time, opportunities are being created as a result of digitization, that businesses can take advantage of. Critically discuss this statement within the context of how digital transformation can influence the tourism sector globally.
Sustainable tourism development management practices apply to all forms of tourism, in all types of destinations. It requires constant monitoring of impacts, introducing the necessary preventive and corrective measures whenever necessary to maintain a high level of tourist satisfaction.
In addition, it is to ensure a meaningful experience for the tourists, raising their awareness about sustainability issues and promoting sustainable tourism practices amongst them. Discuss the roles of all relevant stakeholders in achieving long-term sustainability in the tourism sector in all three aspects i.e. environmental, economic, and socio-cultural.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
If you are facing difficulties to find a native assignment writer. then, visit malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. We have a group of native writers who can make your (BUSI2167) Managing and marketing tourism Assignment according to your university needs at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Solve the following pair of simultaneous differential equations: Mathematics Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Discuss how small changes in the brain can create a difference in the action of an individual more precisely in the person’s behavior: Neuroscience Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- FAR610/620: The primary activities of Frozit Bhd are manufacturing, sale, trading and distribution of frozen food: Advanced Financial Accounting And Reporting 1 / Consolidated Financial Statements Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Write an essay on how an aircraft electrical distribution system power up essential aircraft systems: Aircraft Electrical Essay, GFA, Malaysia
- Malaysia’s national debt to gross domestic product (GDP) ratio is at a worrying high of 63.8%. In your opinion, what should the Malaysian: Economics Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: Assuming you are a production manager in a semiconductor manufacturing company in Penang: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Report, OUM, Malaysia
- MKW2460: Your group is to assume that you are the Marketing Communication Manager (IMC Manager), and you are to develop a new product: Integrated marketing communication Report, MUM, Malaysia
- Let X be an exponential random variable, Show that for a > 0 and b > 0: Statistics Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- MKAE1083: A footbridge is required to provide communication between residential areas on either side of a dual carriageway road: Reinforced Concrete Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- EMCA5103: The purpose of this assignment is to provide the student with the practical skills and theoretical for a risk management plan: Project Cost Analysis And Appraisal Assignment, OUM, Malaysia