Briefly describe your chosen research area or problem statement, and identify the issues to be investigated: Statistical Decision Making Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||Statistical Decision Making|
- Briefly describe your chosen research area or problem statement, and identify the issues to be investigated.
- Identify the main aims and objectives of the study. Formulate the hypotheses (H₀ and H₁) to be tested by each of the statistical techniques (A, B, C, and D). The hypotheses formulated should be appropriate and relevant to the statistical techniques used, and in tandem with the aims and objectives.
- Generate and present your data set in an SPSS spreadsheet, and use the “print-screen” function to exhibit both the data and variable views in your assignment hardcopy. Demonstrate the application of each statistical technique in hypothesis testing. All the statistical results/outputs need to be labeled and numbered for easy reference.
• You do not need to include all your outputs but select the outputs that will support your conclusions.
• Explain and interpret all your findings.
- Briefly summarise your report. Draw conclusions and make recommendations. What are the implications of the results? Where appropriate, identify limitations and areas for further investigations/study.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you struggling with an upcoming diploma assignment? Let Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com be your key to success! Our team of experienced assignment writers has the expertise to assist Diploma students in realizing their full potential. We understand the importance of submitting assignments on time and can provide Diploma assignment help that no other service can offer. Stop stressing about deadlines and let us help you unlock your best performance with tailored Diploma assignment help today!
Recent Solved Questions
- Malaysia is a developing country. Rapid development, deforestation, destroy of mountains and many other activities: Advanced Environmental Impact Essay, UU, Malaysia
- Elyna Deschamps has just left herjob as a website designer for a large systems design company and is about to start up her own website design: PROJECT MANAGEMENT Essay, KUL, Malaysia
- Each group are required to elaborate on how the greening and sustainability of the Malaysian waste sector can be strategically enhanced: Environmental Science Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- LAW 3711: Mee Lan left RM 3000 for the maintenance of aged and poor people at Gunung Ledang: Equity & Trusts II Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
- Develop a Secure Cloud Storage that can encrypt and decrypt the files using AES and RSA cryptography: Cyber Security Final Year Project Malaysia
- MPU3313: Use the relevant resources to discuss the therapeutic diet for a diabetic and hypertension person in order to ensure: Health and Wellness 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- In order to have a valid contract, all parties to a contract must have the capacity to enter into a contract: Principles of Business and Corporate Law, HU, Malaysia,
- Through the subject of Marine Technology, you have been exposed to Diesel engines, boilers, steam and gas turbines: Marine Technology Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- Agriculture has always been one of the most important economic sectors in our country. Despite its relatively small contribution: Basic Agriculture Economic Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- This assignment requires students to write a strong persuasive position paper Students are to use reasoning and evidence to persuade and convince: Political Communication Assignment, MSU, Malaysia