BPMM1013: What would you like to do to increase the average monthly revenues by more than 20%? Justify your choice: Principles of Marketing Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
|Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
|BPMM1013: Principles of Marketing
- What would you like to do to increase the average monthly revenues by more than 20%? Justify your choice.
- Your business partner suggests defining the Brownies Letopss market to understand who might want your brownies cookies and have the means to buy them. Based on the information provided, how do you want to segment the market? Choose the response and explain it.
- Based on the segmentation selected in the previous question, which group of customers do you intend to target as the primary segmentation of Brownies Letopss? Choose the response and explain it.
- A competitor launched a new brownie cookie flavor targeting health-conscious customers. The decision impact you significantly, reducing your average monthly revenue by more than 15%. Based on your experience, in which segments do you want to focus on combating this? Justify your choice.
- Based on the selected target in the previous question, your monthly revenue moderately increase to +8.5%. What would you like to do to increase the monthly average? Justify your choice.
- Your business partner suggests repositioning the Brownies Letopss by creating a unique selling proposition. Based on your experience, which positioning is a compelling, unique selling proposition? Justify your answer.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you seeking report writing help in Malaysia? If so, Malaysia Assignment Help is here to help you. Here, we understand that writing a report can be a daunting task. That is why we offer our students help with every step of the report writing process. From creating the report outline to writing the content, we are here to help you get your report done right. So don’t hesitate to contact our assignment writers today for more information about our services.
Recent Solved Questions
- AIX2001: What is the impact of sexual content on Tiktok banning provocative videos? What is the relationship between the prevalence: Research Methodology Research Paper, UM, Malaysia
- In 2004, ratings are compiled concerning the performance of new cars during the first 100 days of use: Business Statics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- LGP7024 “Article 121(1A) “does not oust the jurisdiction of the civil courts nor does it confer judicial power on the Syariah Courts”: Malaysian Legal System Assignment, VUS, Malaysia
- MGW3130: write an essay that compares and contrasts change initiatives by DIFFERENT organisations in the SAME industry that solved SAME problems: Organisational change and development Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- FBWFF1013: Taking into consideration the fact that the $98,000 home price will grow at 4% per year, what will be the future median home selling price: Fundamentals of Finance Case Study, UUM, Malaysia
- The application shall display all the GUI components as illustrated in the figure. Users need to enter details: Java Programming Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- BBPS4103 The objective of this assignment is to enhance individual learner’s skills, knowledge, and cognitive in generating effective: Strategic Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MGT 507: The covid-19 crisis impacted the world continuously including individuals, society, economics, and business: Research Methodology Research Paper, LUC, Malaysia
- TSE307/05: Describes Logical Reasoning which includes Critical Thinking in a formal and daily task performance: computational Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The international tourism industry is taking a major hit as COVID-19 circulates into more countries and fear about it spreads across the world: Bachelor of Enterprise Management System Case Study, MMU, Malaysia