BPMM1013: What would you like to do to increase the average monthly revenues by more than 20%? Justify your choice: Principles of Marketing Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)|
|Subject||BPMM1013: Principles of Marketing|
- What would you like to do to increase the average monthly revenues by more than 20%? Justify your choice.
- Your business partner suggests defining the Brownies Letopss market to understand who might want your brownies cookies and have the means to buy them. Based on the information provided, how do you want to segment the market? Choose the response and explain it.
- Based on the segmentation selected in the previous question, which group of customers do you intend to target as the primary segmentation of Brownies Letopss? Choose the response and explain it.
- A competitor launched a new brownie cookie flavor targeting health-conscious customers. The decision impact you significantly, reducing your average monthly revenue by more than 15%. Based on your experience, in which segments do you want to focus on combating this? Justify your choice.
- Based on the selected target in the previous question, your monthly revenue moderately increase to +8.5%. What would you like to do to increase the monthly average? Justify your choice.
- Your business partner suggests repositioning the Brownies Letopss by creating a unique selling proposition. Based on your experience, which positioning is a compelling, unique selling proposition? Justify your answer.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you seeking report writing help in Malaysia? If so, Malaysia Assignment Help is here to help you. Here, we understand that writing a report can be a daunting task. That is why we offer our students help with every step of the report writing process. From creating the report outline to writing the content, we are here to help you get your report done right. So don’t hesitate to contact our assignment writers today for more information about our services.
Recent Solved Questions
- To examine the relationship between Services Quality and customer satisfaction in the Johor Bharu property industry: Business Research Thesis, SUT, Malaysia
- C19BU: Discuss how you would address any lack of alignment or a mismatch between Blue Sky’s historic activities and its new low-cost or economic strategy: Strategic Management Case Study, HWU, Malaysia
- BBF3084: To analyze the impacts of COVID- 19 pandemic on the company of your choice generally. To evaluate the industry’s attractiveness of the company: Global Finance Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- What is the exchange rate that Top Glove corporation uses to conduct its international business: Finance Essay, TU, Malaysia
- As part of Rudiman Secondary school’s online `Safety Day 2022′ celebration, you a Pace officer, have been invited as a guest: Bullying at school Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- PAF3043: The introduction of the Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standard (MPERS) in January 2016 is timely and vital: Financial Accounting Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- Loyalty is one of the greatest intangible assets that any organization can possess and improving client loyalty: Project Management Research Paper, CU, Malaysia
- Globally, healthcare systems are being affected by the rapid, dynamic changes in advancements in biomedical science: Disease Prevention Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- Create an Ed workspace for your team and share it with the other members Upload the code sca old into the workspace: Python and Java Coding Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- CT0473M: Solid Protect Sdn. Bhd. is a leading company that utilizes state-of-the-art cybersecurity technology to safeguard: Big Data Analytics & Technologies Assignment, APU, Malaysia