BNNS6322: Growth and development changes in the first year of life are numerous and dramatic. Though timing may vary from: Pediatric Nursing Essay, LUC, Malaysia
|Lincoln University College (LUC)
|BNNS6322: Pediatric Nursing
Growth and development changes in the first year of life are numerous and dramatic. Though timing may vary from infant to infant, the order in which developmental skills are acquired is consistent. Nurses must be familiar with normal developmental milestones in order to accurately assess a child’s development and provide age-appropriate anticipatory guidance to the parents.
Mira is a 6-month-old girl brought to the clinic by her mother for her 6-month check-up. On assessment, you find that Mira’s weight is 7 kg, length 65 cm, and head circumference 44 cm. You are the nurse caring for her.
- Discuss the assessment of growth and development that you would conduct for baby Mira and the normal findings that you expect, and compare her anthropometry with the normally expected readings as well.
- Elaborate on the developmental changes that can be expected of baby Mira over the next few months as she grows from a 6-month-old into a 9-month-old infant.
- Provide an explanation to baby Mira’s mother on the similarities and differences between the two children as noted by the mother.
- Discuss the possible causes or factors of developmental delays in infants and preschool-aged children.
- Elaborate on what parents of infants and preschool-aged children who suspect that their children might be experiencing developmental delays must do and the type of tests or investigations that can be done by pediatricians to assess and confirm developmental delays.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for expert nursing assignment help for your BNNS6322 Pediatric Nursing essay? Look no further! Our team of experienced Malaysian assignment writers at Malaysia Assignment Help is here to provide you with top-notch essay writing assistance. With in-depth knowledge and expertise in pediatric nursing, our writers will ensure that your essay meets the highest academic standards. Trust us for timely delivery, original content, and excellent grades.
Recent Solved Questions
- Having seen arguments concerning the various morally controversial issues, and the applications of the different ethical theories to them: Business Ethics Essay, CU, Malaysia
- Choose THREE main activities in your organization and determine their occupational safety and health legal requirements:Education Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- In a group consist of five (5) students, you are required to select a multinational company (MNC) as the basis of a case study: International Management Case Study, APU, Malaysia
- In today’s professional world, work-life balance has become a vital issue that affects both individual well-being: Economics Individual Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Analyze a few factors that have made the ideas of Frank Parson (1908) still relevant today. Some experts such as John Holland: Theory of Career Development Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- DBLC9755: The most challenging aspect of a business is leading and managing change. With the business environment being subject: Managing Change & Leadership Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- Choose ONE non-financial company listed in the Bursa Malaysia. Find the latest financial statement for the company: Corporate Finance Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- FAR620: Sakura Bhd is an importer and distributor of high-quality frozen food products for the Malaysian market: Consolidated Financial Statements Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BBMF 3073: Risk Management analysis is the discipline of identifying business risk and determining solutions to business risk: Risk Management Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- This assignment is a piece of independent project. You are required to select an organization: Professional Accountant Assignment, UOW MALAYSIA,