BNNS 6274: Malaysia has a higher prevalence rate of osteoporosis. The prevalence of osteoporosis is projected to be higher: Orthopaedic and Neurovascular Nursing Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
|University||Lincoln University College (LUC)|
|Subject||BNNS 6274: Orthopaedic and Neurovascular Nursing|
Malaysia has a higher prevalence rate of osteoporosis. The prevalence of osteoporosis is projected to be higher in Asia with its expanding aging population. The findings of a recent study revealed that the prevalence of osteoporosis was 10.6% in men, and 8.0% in women. The ultimate outcome of osteoporosis is fragility fractures, mainly at the spine, hip, and wrist.
- Discuss the prevalence of osteoporosis among the ethnic groups in Malaysia and globally, and the contributing factors to its incidence.
- Explain the pathophysiology and clinical manifestations of osteoporosis.
- Discuss the types of fractures most associated with osteoporosis, both locally and globally, and their implications
- Discuss the treatment modalities available for the management of osteoporosis and include some latest research data on its management.
- Elaborate on how to improve the knowledge and awareness among women regarding osteoporosis.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com offers students a reliable coursework writing service to take the strain out of coursework deadlines. We can provide guidance and feedback to ensure that your coursework becomes the best possible version it can be. Get started with our professional assignment helpers today and let us take care of your coursework needs!
Recent Solved Questions
- 5611TECYPC This is an individual assignment focusing on designing the operational activities of a business within a specific business sector: Operations and Technology Management Report, Malaysia
- PGBM146: This business report based is based on a case study on Tesla The content of the report will demonstrate learning undertaken: Value Creation in Organizations Managing Operations and Marketing Case Study, UOS, Malaysia
- Prevalence Of Intravenous Canulization And Its Consequence To The Patients A Cross Sectional Quantitative Study In Hospital S: Nursing Research Paper, OUM Malaysia
- CSEB2113: Write C++ statements to perform the following tasks: Declare a variable name my Class of type integer in an array form with size 20: Programming 1 Assignment, TNU, Malaysia
- Evaluate the local markets in light of stock markets, interest rates, currencies, and commodities Explain how these elements would affect your proposed business: Business Accounting and Finance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- MGF5020: Explanation of4 elements of CSR dimensions with supporting evidence from the annual report: Business ethics in a global environment Report, MUM, Malaysia
- Trendy is a new line of skin-care products which use seeds, flowers and fruits as the main ingredients: ENGLISH Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Demonstrate an understanding of the characteristics and importance of strategic marketing Conduct a situation analysis such: Managing Strategy Marketing Essay, UBS, Malaysia
- BBPB2103 HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT assignment – OUM
- A water pump is used to pump water at temperature T, with a minimum flow rate of 100 L/min from one large reservoir: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UPM, Malaysia