BGN352: English Law plays an important part in the Malaysian legal system and Explain the application of English Law as a source: Building Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
|BGN352: Building Law
English Law plays an important part in the Malaysian legal system. Explain the
application of English Law as a source of unwritten law in Malaysia.
Fairuz enters into a tenancy agreement for a bungalow house at Pulau Tioman for as long as he likes. The owner of the house, Malik agrees that Fairuz may pay the rent at RM2,000 or RM2,300 per month. Explain to Fairuz the validity of the agreement and illustrate your answer with relevant cases under the law of contract.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Recent Solved Questions
- Identify suitable mathematical models based on different types of problems that exist related to appropriate approaches: Operational Research Research Paper, TUE, Malaysia
- Assume you are the human resources director of a multinational corporation dealing with employee skill shortages and a diverse workforce: Training And Development Essay, UNM, Malaysia
- BAM7014: Gable Bhd is a construction company. They are now undergoing the annual audit for the year-end of December: Accounting for Managers Case Study, MMU, Malaysia
- BNNS6233 Pressure Ulcers Evidence-based practice (EBP) gives nurses a method to use critically appraised data: Dermatology, Fluid Electrolyte and Burn Nursing ASSIGNMENT, LUC, Malaysia
- BTM3001: By their very nature, traditional companies are not equipped to deal with social problems: Ethics and sustainability in business environment Research Paper, MUM, Malaysia
- CL101: Mr. M aged 65, with colon cancer, had a colectomy surgery. An Assessment finding shows he appears depressed: Criminal Law Course Work, BAC, Malaysia
- Draw 3 marketing channels for the consumer market with appropriate examples In order to plan the strategies for the marketing channel: Macroeconomic Report, PM, Malaysia
- Human effort in the organization is indispensable. It constitutes a complex phenomenon for managers of such organizations: International Building Control Report, TARC, Malaysia
- As a consultant, you are being hired and tasked to focus on the development of Mukah district in Sarawak: Business Consultancy Assignment, Malaysia
- APU Cafeteria Ordering System identify a business domain for a cafeteria. Construct a software solution using an object-oriented programming paradigm to support user registration: Object-oriented development with Java Assignment, APU, Malaysia