BGN352: English Law plays an important part in the Malaysian legal system and Explain the application of English Law as a source: Building Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||BGN352: Building Law|
English Law plays an important part in the Malaysian legal system. Explain the
application of English Law as a source of unwritten law in Malaysia.
Fairuz enters into a tenancy agreement for a bungalow house at Pulau Tioman for as long as he likes. The owner of the house, Malik agrees that Fairuz may pay the rent at RM2,000 or RM2,300 per month. Explain to Fairuz the validity of the agreement and illustrate your answer with relevant cases under the law of contract.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Recent Solved Questions
- For counselors to be effective, their practice should be based on sound research Many counselors choose to evaluate: Counselling Psychology Dissertation, TU, Malaysia
- MGT7101: A brief introduction of the organization, with a general discussion on its service offering and industry: Managing Operations of Business Assignment, PBS, Malaysia
- MAT240S: The following data was collected from a random sample of students These data represent their commuting distance (in km) per week: math’s statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BPA11403: Analysis of the financial statements by assessing the liquidity, profitability, efficiency, and solvency of the business using ratio analysis: Principle of Accountingt Report, UTHM, Malaysia
- UNIM513: Design quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods approach research: Research Methodology Assignment, UTN, Malaysia
- KNS2163: Work to remediate failed slope along Jalan Sebauh, Bintulu is proposed and The affected slope is along a 5 km section of the road: Geotechnical Engineering Assignment, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- Naval Collaboration is very important to our country in facing various threats both internally and externally: International Community Essay, IIUM, Malaysia
- BLO3405: Adrian is a chef from New Zealand and has recently moved to Melbourne He is keen to open up a Café in St Kilda: Law Of Financial Institutions Assignment, VU, Malaysia
- The newly graduated nurses will start their career in the hospital setting either in the government or private sector: Vitals role of nurse manager in Precepting Assignment, BCU, Malaysia
- BPMG3033: What type of transportation mode should be used by ORKID to manage the distribution of their products to the customers: Urban and rural transport management Case Study, UUM, Malaysia