BEN5013: Social entrepreneurship is the process of recognizing and resourcefully pursuing opportunities to create: Business Plan Assignment, IUMW, Malaysia
|University||International University of Malaya-Wales (IUMW)|
|Subject||BEN5013: Business Plan|
Social entrepreneurship is the process of recognizing and resourcefully pursuing opportunities to create social value. Examples of social entrepreneurship include educational programs, providing banking services in underserved areas, and helping children orphaned by epidemic disease. With a complement of 150 staff members, as the Chief Executive Officer of a Malaysian-based company, your company is involved in the hotel business for the last 12 years.
Your company intends to start a new venture in social entrepreneurship, and you are seeking a loan from a local bank to fund your start of this new business. To secure the loan, you are required to submit a business plan to the bank.
Therefore, you and your management team are to draw up the business plan for this new venture. Your key management team comprises of yourself as the Chief Executive Officer, Marketing Manager, Finance Manager, and Operations Manager.
- Describe the importance of business skills & business planning for social entrepreneurial organizations.
- Write an effective business document, designing an “architecture” of information that peer group readers find comprehensive and readable.
- Create a business plan for an entrepreneurial organization.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you are looking for assignment writing help in Malaysia, there are many online companies that can assist you with a wide range of topics. Malaysia Assignment Help is the best choice for Malaysian students who need assistance with their assignments. They provide the best quality essay help services and always strive to deliver the best results within a short deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- CBSE4103: A local bank intends to install a new Automated Teller Machine to allow bank customers to perform basic financial transactions: SOFTWARE ENGINEERING Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Formal and informal communication are rather distinct types of modern workplace communication: Business Communication Essay, UiTM, Malaysia
- MPU3123/03: Anda diminta untuk mengepilkan satu foto yang menonjolkan impak interaksi antara tamadun: Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- choose one (1) social media platform (for example, Meta, Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, Google, etc.). Examine their content moderation policies: Communication Law and Ethics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- The primary purpose of this research is to examine the relationship between employee perception: Employee Acceptance Towards E-HRM: Electronic Human Resource Management Dissertation, APU, Malaysia
- Teachers play a crucial role in supporting students to continuously upgrade their knowledge and skills through effective: Teaching and Learning Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- BTW3153: The student has to imagine that this request comes from a client, a partner in an accounting firm, or the manager of the company: Malaysian income tax law Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- The main theme of the image is voicing a social concern The issue being highlighted by the artist is how people have misunderstood: ANALYSIS Essay, SU, Malaysia
- DPM10013: Draw Three marketing channels for the consumer market with appropriate examples: Principle of Marketing Course Work, PM, Malaysia
- BFW2401 Monash Bank has positions in the five currencies as follows: Currency USD GBP EUR CHF AUD CAD: Commercial banking and finance – S2 2023 Home Work, MUM, Malaysia