BAFB4124: Small Investors Berhad, a large foreign mutual fund, is considering investing in stocks on Bursa Malaysia. One of the portfolio: Investment Analysis Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
|University||UNITAR International University (UIU)|
|Subject||BAFB4124: Investment Analysis|
Small Investors Berhad, a large foreign mutual fund, is considering investing in stocks on Bursa Malaysia. One of the portfolio managers, Mr. Ramy, has identified two stocks, Sore and Durby, which have great potential and are considered blue-chip stocks. As a new investor in the local market, Mr. Ramy approached you to advise him on which one of the two stocks should be selected. He provides you with the following information for analysis.
- Calculate the expected return and standard deviation for both stocks. Advise Mr. Ramy on the investment he should choose.
- Calculate the covariance between the two stocks.
- Calculate the expected return and standard deviation of a portfolio consisting of 60% Sore and 40% Durby.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Amanda Tan cannot decide whether to invest in Stock Hewlett or Stock Packard or in a portfolio that is a combination of both stocks. She has approached OSK Securities and the firm has provided her with the following information:
Using these stocks, she has identified two investment portfolio alternatives :
a) Calculate the portfolio return and standard deviation for each alternative.
b) Based on the findings above, which of the two alternatives would she choose? Explain your answer.
John currently has a portfolio of shares giving a return of 20% with a risk of 10%. He is considering a new investment which gives a return of 20% with a risk of 12%. The coefficient of correlation of the new investment with his existing portfolio is +0.2. The new investment will comprise 40% of his enlarged portfolio. Should he invest in the new investment?
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Redesign Corp is considering a new strategy that would increase its expected return from 12% to 13.9%, but would also increase its beta from 1.2 to 1.8. If the risk-free rate is 5% and the return on the market is expected to be 10%, should Redesign change its strategy?
Qin Bhd has a systematic risk of 6%. The market is giving a return of 12% with a risk of 4%. The risk-free rate is 5%. What will be the required return from Qin Bhd?
Tuck Bhd is giving a return of 20%. The stock exchange as a whole is giving a return of 25% with a risk of 8%, and the return on government securities is 8%. What is the β of Tuck Bhd, and what is the systematic risk of Tuck Bhd?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for a reliable assignment writing service in Malaysia? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help! We specialize in providing top-notch assistance for BAFB4124: Investment Analysis Assignment. Our team of expert writers is dedicated to delivering high-quality assignments tailored to your requirements. With our timely delivery and affordable prices, you can trust us to help you excel in your academic journey. Besides, this our experts also provide you Online Exam Help.
Recent Solved Questions
- MPU3193: After 64 years of being an independent country, do you think that Malaysia is free from the influence of Western colonization: Philosophy and Current Issues Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- COM62304: As a rising Communications Consultant, you are often invited to speak to entrepreneurs and managers: Organizational Communication Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- BUS2022 To identify and analyze ethical dilemmas that can arise in the workplace: Business Ethics Report, JUW, Malaysia
- MKT2013 & MKT2123 A footbridge is required to provide pedestrian communication between residential areas: Principles Of Marketing Report, UPTM, Malaysia
- BBMF 3073: Risk Management analysis is the discipline of identifying business risk and determining solutions to business risk: Risk Management Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Fact-finding and action-talking duties often polarize an individual and the entire group’s dynamics: Organizational Behavior Home Work, USM, Malaysia
- Deven and Sarita’s years have been married for the past 10 years. They have two children, Raju and Shanti: Financial Planning Case Study, APU, Malaysia
- BTBE2063: An evaluation of the current state of the main/major industry or industries in which the company operates: Accounting and Financial Management Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- HBEC2203: According to the National Association for the Education of Young Children, there are eight indicators that show: Early Childhood Education Curriculum Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CBC3013N: Explain the roles and responsibilities of management. Explain management principles and the tasks of managers: Principles of Management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia