An ornamental creeping plant will be cultivated vertically to create a wall structure. Light conditions and water availability: Environmental Engineering Thesis, UKM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)|
An ornamental creeping plant will be cultivated vertically to create a wall structure. Light conditions and water availability will be examined to investigate the growth responses of the creeping plant. In this experiment, different growing environments will be provided referring to variations of light conditions (bright and dark) and water availability (wet and dry). From the results obtained on the growth patterns, an efficient design of green walls will be proposed. The findings will be beneficial for a cooling effect and energy saving for a green building.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you struggling with your Environmental Engineering thesis? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help. Our expert team of writers and researchers is dedicated to providing top-notch thesis writing help. In which our experts select the right research design to analyze data and write the final report, we've got you covered.
Recent Solved Questions
- Identify any process related to the selected Human Resource Management function with good explanation and example: Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Identify an issue at your company that needs to be solved. The issue can revolve around: Business English Report, UBir, Malaysia
- Water supply requires enormous amounts of energy to supply water at the right quality, quantity, and pressure: Environmental Technology and Management Essay, UKM, Malaysia
- CL101: Mr. M aged 65, with colon cancer, had a colectomy surgery. An Assessment finding shows he appears depressed: Criminal Law Course Work, BAC, Malaysia
- KMC3264: The media industry is constantly evolving, and companies often need to be able to adapt to thrive or survive: Managing Media and Business Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- The Oil Palm was first introduced in Malaysia in the early 1870s, as an ornamental plant. In 1917, the first commercial: Palm Oil & Oleochemicals Course Work, CU, Malaysia
- MTH61304: The Heaviside unit step function is a function that can “switch on” and “switch off” at a given term at a specific value of time: Engineering Mathematics II Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- The Family Education Workshop is an event aimed at fostering the bond between parents and their children: Family and Community in Early Childhood Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- Explain the term Explicit and Implicit costs. Give examples. What is Economic Profit as compared to Financial Profit: Managerial Economics Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- MAA3013: J.D.Orbit opened a cell phone accessory manufacturing plant, named Orbit Corporation (Orbit) in 1997: Accounting Information System Assignment, USIM, Malaysia