ADS404: All the country in the world has their own system to govern their state such as democratic, communist, totalitarian: Introduction to Public Administration Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
|ADS404: Introduction to Public Administration
All the country in the world has their own system to govern their state such as democratic, communist, totalitarian, and monarchy system. I will only focus on democracy system. Democracy is a system where people have the right to draft the law and the policy that will be implemented to govern a state. Through the theory of Karl Marx, extreme democracy can be seen in a communist or anarchy system. He stated that communism is the last stage of social development in a state that implemented direct democracy.
Karl Popper defined democracy as a system that gave a chance to the people to control or choose their leader without making any revolution. There are two basic forms of democracy that exist which are both forms used to fulfill the people’s wishes. In a modern democracy, political power was implemented by the representatives that have been elected through the election process. This is called representative democracy.
Democracy is important because it gives citizens equal opportunities to be a part of the decision-making process involving national interests. In this case, citizens can secure their interests. The politician has to make sure their policy will work for the people or they will not be re-elected in the next election. As Abraham Lincoln said, democracy is the government of the people, by the people, and for the people.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is your ultimate source for report writing services! Our services are tailored to save time and effort, leaving you with a 100% original report in no time. With assignment help Malaysia, you can be sure that your report will be top-notch and completed in accordance with outlined guidelines.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBPM2103: Explain the elements of the existing marketing mix and discuss how these elements are practiced in the selected firm: MARKETING MANAGEMENT I Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Explain the history and journey of the regulatory framework governing the financial reporting practices in Malaysia: Accounting and Finance Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Teachers play a crucial role in supporting students to continuously upgrade their knowledge and skills through effective: Teaching and Learning Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- The Littledale Golf Club and At 9 am on 1st May the club places a large poster at the entrance: Contract law Essay, UOL, Malaysia
- JSG60804 The Annual Operating Plan (AOP) serves as a pivotal financial planning instrument utilized by businesses: supply chain case study Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- MNE60403 Based on the course outline attached, discussed on the: 1) Constructive alignment for the course: Nursing Education Course Work, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- BMFM31115: Interpret standard financial metrics and valuations in order to effectively communicate sound and ethical financial decisions: Financial management Assignment, AIMST University, Malaysia
- 310CT: You are required to use JAM agent and design and develop a program so that the robots can collect all the rewards: Intelligent Agents Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- LIN30105: Looking at cities can give a special pleasure; however commonplace the sight may be. Like a piece of architecture: Critical and Creative Thinking Skills Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Question 2 – Gathering information to support strategic decision making: Information Technology In Business Assignment, WMC, Malaysia